You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-02-15] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
72%
It will end in a draw
11%
Arsenal F.C. will win
17%

Total votes : 18

Re: [2017-02-15] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Postby zozon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:26 am

Oh, Alexis is GONE from Arsenal, thats for sure. The thing is - do Bayern want him?
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:34 am

It's so fun seeing people eat their words and then come back and spill something like . . . "If he continues like this. . ." like they changed and became Messi out of a sudden. IT'S CALLED HATE, and it is BORING to come to this forum AND READ IT GAME IN AND OUT.

Funny how some players have to prove themselves every single game while others go unnoticed for entire seasons without a single comment. :lol:

Anyhow the best game from Lewandowski as far as I can remember. Simply outstanding. EXTREMELY poor refereeing. One of the worst I've seen in years. That penalty cost the team all the momentum going forward on the first half.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:19 am

I just watched Robben's goal again. He should stop sliding on his knees.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Mavs » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:21 am

Coman wrote:Thiago the most creative player in Bayern history is Casper again in a UCL big game. He will never be a guy with who Bayern can win a UCL. Just watch Verratti and Rabiot. Thiago isn't half what they are right now.

Alonso is useless and bad defensivly.

Bayern is a joke. It's just Arsenal. PSG would have scored 3 goals already.

Good post, mate. :coffee:
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby rthebest » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 am

Maybe you two should become a PSG fan then.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANCKER » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:42 am

Thank you for nothing, Carlo. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 am

zozon wrote:Oh, Alexis is GONE from Arsenal, thats for sure. The thing is - do Bayern want him?

YES! Unless, they get James or Isco instead.

However, that doesnt look good for Muller than
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 am

tflags wrote:It's so fun seeing people eat their words and then come back and spill something like . . . "If he continues like this. . ." like they changed and became Messi out of a sudden. IT'S CALLED HATE, and it is BORING to come to this forum AND READ IT GAME IN AND OUT.

Funny how some players have to prove themselves every single game while others go unnoticed for entire seasons without a single comment. :lol:

Anyhow the best game from Lewandowski as far as I can remember. Simply outstanding. EXTREMELY poor refereeing. One of the worst I've seen in years. That penalty cost the team all the momentum going forward on the first half.

Huh, Lewandowski was certainly excellent but he didn't have the killer instinct he's had in some games. Wouldn't say it's his best game. That's got to be Real before he joined us. Not sure which one for Bayern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:11 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
tflags wrote:It's so fun seeing people eat their words and then come back and spill something like . . . "If he continues like this. . ." like they changed and became Messi out of a sudden. IT'S CALLED HATE, and it is BORING to come to this forum AND READ IT GAME IN AND OUT.

Huh, Lewandowski was certainly excellent but he didn't have the killer instinct he's had in some games. Wouldn't say it's his best game. That's got to be Real before he joined us. Not sure which one for Bayern.

So true. Lewandowski moved well but his finishing wasn't excellent... he missed a few good chances.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Wolfsburg comes to mind...
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
kingbayern wrote:have to say the ref was against us today but who care we played like champs....I am contented ....and yes my silence can be bought with one good performance as along as we show up when needed :coffee:

My favourite part about the referee's bias was when he ordered a corner for Arsenal, but the assistant told him it's no corner and we proceeded to score from that action

And Wenger was fuming with the decision according to the BT commentators.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kalev » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 am

Neuer vs Özil stats yesterday :D

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 am

the supporters of the other teams are all green with envy ... time for this my friends
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:40 am

Robben is a legend. Have no words to describe him. We really missed him in the last 2 seasons. He's the man for KO rounds [-o<

And Neuer kept us in the game when we were under pressure. That proves how important having a world class GK is. And playing against a GK like that also affects their attacking players. They know they must take the perfect shot to score and they become frustrated
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:34 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Funny how some players have to prove themselves every single game while others go unnoticed for entire seasons without a single comment.

Ehhhhh... The Guinness World Records Book and the players and city of Wolfsburg beg to differ... :D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League