You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-11-04] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
85%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Arsenal F.C. will win
15%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2015-11-04] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Postby ottackon » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:49 am

I thought this comment was worth sharing

Bayern do that every week in the Bundesliga and people call it a joke league, well they just did it against the team top of PL.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:51 am

kod2600 wrote:Avoid them how? By your usual not so positive statements no matter what?
You might as well skip the season and watch all your April and May finals. I just want you to be a little more positive. You'll enjoy it. Look at us we're so happy. :?

I am... I enjoyed the game very much... And I still do... Just that it's not much use posting how happy I am solely without mentioning a few things I see we need to work on ;) But yeah, great match, great performance, great result...

ottackon wrote:Bayern do that every week in the Bundesliga and people call it a joke league, well they just did it against the team top of PL.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 am

Just LOL at JANCKER and that #12 dude. WTF is your problem, like seriously?

5-1 against the top team in Premier and you are still bitching. Even mentioning they have injuries, but last season when Bayern had even WORSE injury situation you blamed it all on Pep, didn't you? :roll:
Now JANCKER is calling on Bayern beating PSG, Barca and Real to prove they (read Pep) is great. We just thrashed Arsenal and you keep on calling on other teams to be beaten.
Premature you say? I never seen a single post in this thread that says Bayern would win it all, but no - #12 has to bitch.

Also your bitching about Thiago this whole season... I don't even want to start quoting the garbage you wrote about him, not just this season, this whole damn time he is with us. It's like he need to score a hattrick in a CL final so you can be satisfied, jeez.
I'm glad he performs the way he does because it is so funny and satisfying watching your bitching posts go down the drain.

Get a life which is positive or go be a fan of some other team, this grumpy pessimistic attitude is just atrocious.
If you have a wife or kids - may God have mercy on them. Being around a man like you must be shitty.
Last edited by zozon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:59 am

Enjoy this 5-1, this big win against a top english team happen very few times in a life of a bayern fan, so enjoy it.

In Allianz Arena, Bayern beat their top 3 opponents of this first half season (Dortmund, Wolfsburg and Arsenal) with the same score, 5-1!. Amazing! =D>
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:03 am

Do you know what would've happen if they didn't win today, do you? :P
I'll keep calling for his head, you keep supporting him... you have your beliefs, I have mine.
I won't be calling on anyone in particular when he fails like you usually do.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:05 am

JANCKER wrote:Do you know what would've happen if they didn't win today, do you? :P
I'll keep calling for his head, you keep supporting him... you have your beliefs, I have mine.
I won't be calling on anyone in particular when he fails like you.

You dont believe in anything, just are just a stubborn dude who will say - I told you the day Pep leaves. What happens between now and then is not important to you, you are just a blind Pep hater. You live for the Bayern losses, so you can bitch Pep. That is the worse fan type Bayern has. Just look at your signature - poor you...
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:12 am

For me he wasted 2 years here... not the only one of the same opinion. I backed him when it was the most hardest and that's one of the reasons I registered because I thought he was getting too much shit... I waited and waited to see what's he gonna do next just to realize that he really was shit, not only as a manager but as a person also.
So forgive me, he's done for me... he has to leave from here with a CL won if he wants to be considered a success, that's all.
Live and let live, good night. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:36 am

What a game by Thiago! Simply fantastic. Also, I thought Coman was much better than Costa and would have taken the Brazilian out for Robben instead of the Frenchman. Only thing is I wish Pep had rested Xabi instead of Lewy (I'm worried he keeps overusing Xabi, but hopefully Javi can take over in midfield when Benatia/Badstuber are ready to take their spot in CD). Also, Lahm no longer contributes much in attack, we should make a serious attempt to get Bellerin or Carvajal this summer.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:. Also, Lahm no longer contributes much in attack, we should make a serious attempt to get Bellerin or Carvajal this summer.

The second goal came from a cross pass of Lahm. About Thiago, he is having the best performance of his career, amazing how he verticalized our football in the center of the pitch against a wall.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:56 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:What a game by Thiago! Simply fantastic. Also, I thought Coman was much better than Costa and would have taken the Brazilian out for Robben instead of the Frenchman. Only thing is I wish Pep had rested Xabi instead of Lewy (I'm worried he keeps overusing Xabi, but hopefully Javi can take over in midfield when Benatia/Badstuber are ready to take their spot in CD). Also, Lahm no longer contributes much in attack, we should make a serious attempt to get Bellerin or Carvajal this summer.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

And somehow either develop Bernat into a world class left back or find another Bixente Lizarazu. I'm going to content myself with this "nominally left-back but actually owns all the pitch" position that Alaba has because it's got a cool title and cool responsibilities and actually is way cooler than being a simple central midfielder. But holy hell if Alaba is ever restricted in what he does by our next coach and told to simply defend and overlap whoever the winger is, I WILL BE SO MAD. :mrgreen:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am

pyrasur wrote:But holy hell if Alaba is ever restricted in what he does by our next coach and told to simply defend and overlap whoever the winger is,

Probably every coach in the world ever would do that, unfortunately. This is honestly one of my biggest scares at the prospect of Pep leaving.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:55 am

This Pep hate thing is hilarious...
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 am

zozon wrote:Just LOL at JANCKER and that #12 dude. WTF is your problem, like seriously?

5-1 against the top team in Premier and you are still bitching. Even mentioning they have injuries, but last season when Bayern had even WORSE injury situation you blamed it all on Pep, didn't you? :roll:
Now JANCKER is calling on Bayern beating PSG, Barca and Real to prove they (read Pep) is great. We just thrashed Arsenal and you keep on calling on other teams to be beaten.
Premature you say? I never seen a single post in this thread that says Bayern would win it all, but no - #12 has to bitch.

Also your bitching about Thiago this whole season... I don't even want to start quoting the garbage you wrote about him, not just this season, this whole damn time he is with us. It's like he need to score a hattrick in a CL final so you can be satisfied, jeez.
I'm glad he performs the way he does because it is so funny and satisfying watching your bitching posts go down the drain.

Get a life which is positive or go be a fan of some other team, this grumpy pessimistic attitude is just atrocious.
If you have a wife or kids - may God have mercy on them. Being around a man like you must be shitty.

YOU're asking ME about MY problem? Seriously dude, stop drinking! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have not read a single post of you that embodies just the most decent people skills or basic social conduct... So maybe start putting your own house in order first?! Physician, heal thyself!
I wasn't here back then so you have no idea, but I'll tell you: conceding 3 with a chance for 8, 9 and ten, without a single **** shot on goal, yes, I blamed that on him, who else? Even Arsenal scored yesterday, remember? ;) How are injuries responsible for a dumb style of play and doing everything the opponent wants and expects you to do?

Also, I just see one person bitching here... You should also get your eyes fixed, because you probably oversaw those sarcastically UNFUNNY posts ridiculing basically every bit of critique the guy gets... Ah yeah, I just realized a grouo stage win at home makes up for the devastating and embarrassing **** ups he produced in the past two years... :roll: :roll: :roll: So yes, when I read shit like that I feel obliged to make a LITTLE remark, which apparently, wherever you come from, is seen as bitching... Thank god I'm not from there, huh? :mrgreen:
Okay, on with the BS... I was "bitching" (bitching again huh, seems I like to do that... :roll: ), about Thiago "this whole season"... No idea which forum you're following, but it must be a different one provided that you can also read and not only insult other people... I merely said that he was out of form because he was coming back from an injury and far from being back tom 100% yet... And such an outstanding performance (no doubt about it) this late in the season actually boosts my argument - I mean IF you're able to see that... But you would have to think about it for 3-5 seconds, so I pointed it out for you there... You're welcome!

So there you go, glad to be of help... If you have any further questions feel free to ask, I can also upload pictures for you... :P After all, it's my job to impart wisdom on others... :wink:
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:52 am

Hate to break up the fun but just wanted to say for the first time here I've blocked a user. God that felt good. Liberating. Now, PARTY! Wenger style... :lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:58 am

Am watching the highlights - super goals, but you gotta think that Gabriel had an absolute shocker on Alaba's goal. He was clearly showing Alaba onto his left foot, WHY ON EARTH would a top level defender do that in that location? Ridiculous mistake.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League