You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
98%
It will end in a draw
2%
Arsenal F.C. will win
No votes

Total votes : 43

Re: [2014-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Cazorla wrote:I think we will go all out in Germany, we still have the quality and have nothing to lose.

This is what makes a big win for Bayern possible. Arsenal have no choice but to go all out attack and try to score as soon and as often as possible, because time is on Bayern's side. I think Arsenal will be very exposed in this game.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Arsenal has the quality to do Bayern a lot of damage, like most clubs in the UCL. In the BuLi most clubs lack the quality to finish chances given to them so most of the time Bayern can catch a break. Cant expect that to happen a lot in the latter stages of the UCL. Im hoping Bayern can stay disciplined, especially the defense which looked out of sort
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Cazorla » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Cazorla wrote:I think we will go all out in Germany, we still have the quality and have nothing to lose.

This is what makes a big win for Bayern possible. Arsenal have no choice but to go all out attack and try to score as soon and as often as possible, because time is on Bayern's side. I think Arsenal will be very exposed in this game.

I know, its over for us but I just hope the end result does not effect our season in EPL, if we can walk away with our heads high it would be a huge boost for our push for EPL tittle. I am predicting a 2-1 win for either side which still good for us. :coffee:
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby runaway » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:30 pm

I trust in Super Neuer. :coffee:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MatZam » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 pm

MUTU wrote:Why is 3 or 4-0 too bold? If we didn't hit the post twice and the ref gave at least one of the two penalties we deserved we would have won 5-0 in the first leg. This time we will be at home and with Ribery and Schweinsteiger back. I don't think it's a remote result and I am not even being cocky.

For most of these chances Arsenal were down to ten men, and defended very well throughout.

Out of curiosity, what would any of you prefer? Ribery and Schweinsteiger not available and Arsenal with 10 players, or both of them available but with the same number of players?
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:26 pm

MatZam wrote:Out of curiosity, what would any of you prefer? Ribery and Schweinsteiger not available and Arsenal with 10 players, or both of them available but with the same number of players?

I'd take the former any day.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:29 pm

MatZam wrote:
MUTU wrote:Why is 3 or 4-0 too bold? If we didn't hit the post twice and the ref gave at least one of the two penalties we deserved we would have won 5-0 in the first leg. This time we will be at home and with Ribery and Schweinsteiger back. I don't think it's a remote result and I am not even being cocky.

For most of these chances Arsenal were down to ten men, and defended very well throughout.

Out of curiosity, what would any of you prefer? Ribery and Schweinsteiger not available and Arsenal with 10 players, or both of them available but with the same number of players?

I'd take either since its not like either option is a situation you wouldn't want...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby runaway » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:34 pm

We have a score to settle. Let's play our game and show our real strength that even Wenger doesn't have any excuse left and leave no doubt in anyone's mind what Bayern Munich is.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Zoga » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:49 pm

I prefer Ribery and Schweinsteiger in and Arsenal to be given 2 extra men.
Zoga
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm really tired of losing watching Bayern lose to English teams at home of all places! Dont let up and finish the job! :twisted:

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Ruht » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 pm

MatZam wrote:

The latter for me. I'd prefer to beat any team when they have 11 players on the pitch so they can't come up with excuses afterwards.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:This is what makes a big win for Bayern possible. Arsenal have no choice but to go all out attack and try to score as soon and as often as possible, because time is on Bayern's side. I think Arsenal will be very exposed in this game.

Jupp's recipe against Barcelona - give Barcelona the ball to play and then punish them with quick transition.

Wenger will be forced to put the team to attack Bayern from the first minute if he wants to get something. He surely won't raise a white flag in the air and say it's over before the start of the second leg, no way. Bayern are able to respond appropriately.

Still, we have nothing to lose if Guardiola decides to play offensive against Arsenal when Bayern possess character and enough quality to play both away and home[matches] as a dominant team.

The only important thing is not to get complacent like the team did it last year under Jupp where the Gunners had shown us that it's not over until the finale whistle of 180 minutes duel.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BayernSupporter » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I agree with MUTU that it is very much possible. Also Robben and Kroos had some really good shots on goal that on any other day they would have gone in.

Agreed with MUTU as well and about Kroos and Robben. Schweinsteiger will be back ( which is in my opinion our MVP with Lahm/Neuer ) if they are there the others will do their job easily and we shall win with 3-0 at home.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Kieran Gibbs is a slight doubt for the match as he would likely have just recovered from the injury he suffered in the first leg.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Cazorla » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm

MUTU wrote:Kieran Gibbs is a slight doubt for the match as he would likely have just recovered from the injury he suffered in the first leg.

Gibbs is a monster man, he is a huge loss for us. When he left the game changed right away. :x
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League