You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
8%
R.S.C. Anderlecht will win
23%

Total votes : 13

[2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Postby MatchBot » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Bayern Munich vs R.S.C. Anderlecht
Bayern Munich vs R.S.C. Anderlecht
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich

In the opening group stage match of the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League, FC Bayern host Anderlecht.

MatchBot
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:58 pm

A must-win match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Anything less than a 2-0 win would be unacceptable!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Anderlecht yesterday won 3-2 against Lokeren thanks to a 90' goal. Their confidence probably got boosted.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 pm

MUTU wrote:Anderlecht yesterday won 3-2 against Lokeren thanks to a 90' goal. Their confidence probably got boosted.
From six games they drew 5 and won yest

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:00 pm

I see arsenalfantv and then I am seeing here (nowadays) ..everything is getting frighteningly same..there there are people like DT and Troopz and here we have #12 and that 'fodder' guy. I have pity on aftv because they seriously deserve more and their transfer window has been seriously shit..but then I see us and see the same..even though we are winning matches ,we have had a great transfer window and will challenge for the UCL..let alone BL..fans still are complaining..claiming our 3 time UCL winning coach is shit..and predicting we will be losing to teams like anderlecht..its laughable seriously.
Seriously some guys have a problem with being happy.
Madrid failed to win against levate today? what does it mean? Nothing? ..yes...apply the same logic here with us.

Look at United fans..I am not saying they are ideal but they have some qualities which we definitely need to incorporate. No matter if they face Madrid or Barca they believe they WILL win..its belief not overconfidence. Here you expect us to lose to Anderlecht. They believe so much in their team that I see guys here are now scared to face them. I mean seriously? just watch them play when they face the proper teams.
They bought Bailly and they make him out to be better than hummels and here we say James is shit before he has played a single competitive match(not all but some do). They have hyped DE Gea so much that people compare him to Buffon and Neuer. De gea is as good a shot stopper as oblak and his sweeper qualities are literally non existent.

Learn guys learn..learn to atleast respect our players,back them up and believe in them. Also be happy when we win.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:15 pm

prasun77 wrote:I see arsenalfantv and then I am seeing here (nowadays) ..everything is getting frighteningly same..there there are people like DT and Troopz and here we have #12 and that 'fodder' guy. I have pity on aftv because they seriously deserve more and their transfer window has been seriously shit..but then I see us and see the same..even though we are winning matches ,we have had a great transfer window and will challenge for the UCL..let alone BL..fans still are complaining..claiming our 3 time UCL winning coach is shit..and predicting we will be losing to teams like anderlecht..its laughable seriously.
Seriously some guys have a problem with being happy.
Madrid failed to win against levate today? what does it mean? Nothing? ..yes...apply the same logic here with us.

Look at United fans..I am not saying they are ideal but they have some qualities which we definitely need to incorporate. No matter if they face Madrid or Barca they believe they WILL win..its belief not overconfidence. Here you expect us to lose to Anderlecht. They believe so much in their team that I see guys here are now scared to face them. I mean seriously? just watch them play when they face the proper teams.
They bought Bailly and they make him out to be better than hummels and here we say James is shit before he has played a single competitive match(not all but some do). They have hyped DE Gea so much that people compare him to Buffon and Neuer. De gea is as good a shot stopper as oblak and his sweeper qualities are literally non existent.

Learn guys learn..learn to atleast respect our players,back them up and believe in them. Also be happy when we win.

I think i have one simple explanation for the "unhappy at everything" people-they just don't make enough sex. :D This is another of those cases in which the link between positives (regular sex and stress-busting) becomes a negative (no sex and higher stress reactions). Small studies have found that people who haven't had regular sexual intercourse have higher blood pressure spikes in response to stress than people who have recently gotten laid,so this is easy to repair (in the most cases). :D :D

PP:The video after they lost 4-0 to Pool with DT has 1 million views... only 3 games in. :D :D DT is a superstar. Robbie should buy Arsenal. :lol: :lol:
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:54 pm

I could imagine #12 becoming a superstar if something like BayernFanTV comes up. Seriously? are all fans in germany killjoys or only a small portion?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Tell you what: you can come here riding your high horse IF what you say really becomes reality... We won't challenge for CL... But if we do, feel free to come back here...

Also, I didn't say we'd lose to Anderlecht - at least not to my recollection...
But our transfers have NOT been that good...If this oh so great coach plans playing in 4-2-3-1 - and everything points to it - then we should have gotten 2 wc wingers...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:52 pm

We'll win this one. They've sucked too much so far.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 pm

prasun77 wrote:I could imagine #12 becoming a superstar if something like BayernFanTV comes up. Seriously? are all fans in germany killjoys or only a small portion?

I'm reading German forums and the general attitude is not optimistic.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:33 pm

RedQueen wrote:
prasun77 wrote:I could imagine #12 becoming a superstar if something like BayernFanTV comes up. Seriously? are all fans in germany killjoys or only a small portion?

Well, you think it's unjustified?

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We'll win this one. They've sucked too much so far.

We haven't exactly put up much fireworks either...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:40 pm

#12 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:

Well, you think it's unjustified?

No, I don't think it's unjustified. But that isn't just on Ancelotti, imo there are a lot of things going the wrong way in the club - and that sentiment of mine is also in line with said general opinion.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 am

RedQueen wrote:No, I don't think it's unjustified. But that isn't just on Ancelotti, imo there are a lot of things going the wrong way in the club - and that sentiment of mine is also in line with said general opinion.

Agreed!
But nonetheless he is also one of those "betriebsblind" persons... He could've spoken up and now it's too late for this season...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:07 am

Come on Bayern. If we can't win this we are simply packing and go home. Oh we are already at home. Pack mas
FCB12Forever
Woah, this feels cool!

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League