You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
8%
R.S.C. Anderlecht will win
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: [2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 pm

harry-muc wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
harry-muc wrote:just back home from the aa...maybe the weakest cl game i have seen in ages. no spirit, no team...just a polish egomaniac, which i despise since his childish whining at the end of last season, and a french crybaby. he gets subbed and refused to leave the field?!? wtf... i knew he isnt the brightest star in the sky, but this? one half of the stadium was laughing and the other half was singning. just overpaid kids.
at the end of the day lewandowski is a professional mercenary and ribery is no legend...to be a legend he is missing a lot of character.
I agree , but I might be the devil's advocate here... Ribsy is in deep love with the game... still what he did (something which Robben did as well) is idiotic to say the least...
But this shows that there is a very negative energy with in the team.

Brazo was the wrong choice...
Carlo has to go...
Lewa can go and f ,ck himself

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

if its just about his love for the game he should play with us average guys in the english garden. you cant compare him to robben, robben wants to win and he really is the most important player on the FIELD for the last 10 years...and he cast his ego aside some years ago because he matured...something ribery cant acomplish.
brazzo joined a few weeks ago, i give him some time. btw brazzo is a REAL legend for the club.
Re brazzo... I mean character wise I see him too good... soft

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Just throwing some random, but insightful tweets in here...bc basically everything has already been said by all of you. We played like a bunch of overpaid egos, who were told to have a kick-about for charity.

I'll start with the most damning of all:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

How can we expect our players, our team, to play with spirit and a will to fight for a good result, when the coach....the guy who is supposed to fire them on, says that this is enough for a game like this?? HOW can you justify such a statement, as a coach? HOW do you accept such a statement as a board? Your fans paid up to 70 quid for this game. It's broadcast all over the world. The club is in a crisis bc of a bad style of play, and all you can say is 'meh, just play at 60%, should be enough'??? Don't get me wrong, Pep's 'give 120% every single game of the season, also doesn't work. But what we saw yesterday, and this justification, just makes me want to PUKE.

Now to a tweet that'll explain where this could possibly come from:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

We knew this. Deep down, we all knew this. Carlo doesn't do a whole lot, and gets paid 15 million euros a year. No wonder the players are giving 60% in games. They aren't challenged at all by our coach. #-o

Oh and just bc I want to finish on a positive note: Süle looked great last night, good set piece threat, and some nice body checks. Kimmich is the little engine that could. James looks promising and (surprisingly) not afraid to drop deep to make (impressive) defensive tackles, Thiago seems to have gotten some rhythm again (always takes him a few games).

Oh and we looked miles better with Müller on...Ribery was a frustrating mess yesterday. And his so called apology...just no.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

But for us southerners Sunday should always be off

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fae lure » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm

tflags wrote:
fae lure wrote:and of course you respond like a troll. go back to your horse-mule fantasies and don't assume normal people have them

And this is about the end of this discussion. You want to discuss four legged animals, I can recommend a good equestrian site. Otherwise stick to topic and stop the insults. Or whatever is it that you are trying to convey.

wow, insane and biased!

get off your mule, ass! don't tell me how to talk. in fact, correct yourself: should be 'whatever it is' not 'is it'. and thanks but I don't want anything about animals here, as I've already mentioned to the troll that tried to play victim while also using poor animals to insult me
Spoiler: show
or wtv it was doing
fae lure

Postby fae lure » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:27 pm

sabotagelotti is only with bayern to make sure germany is less of a threat at least at club level, but ofc he'll happily rot germ players as much as he can 'justify' it

how did the board overlook his comments a few months before coming? the ones where 'the league is boring, no challenge and why would he go there' #-o
fae lure

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League