You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
8%
R.S.C. Anderlecht will win
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: [2017-09-12] Bayern Munich vs Anderlecht

Postby bmguy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:42 am

The positive thing we can take from the game is the welcome back for Thiago and Boateng. They got 1 assist and 1 goal, and Thiago is MOTM. Meanwhile, Ribery got 0 shot, equal to Neuer :mrgreen: , so funny. All other players got at least 1 shot in his stats.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby nhanphan1990 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:31 am

bmguy wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:
bmguy wrote:i think Ancelotti should have a top priority on the midfield and build up the team play on these players. Mueller, James, Ribery, and Rudy should be on the bench at the moment, making place for Coleman, Thiago, Tolisso, and Vidal.

------------------Lewy
-----Coleman------------Robben

-----Thiago------------Tolisso

----------------Vidal

Kimmich must be allowed more freedom on his moves, not just on the wing.

The dreaded 3-3 system...I cringe everytime we play with this formation :(

Don't read too much on the formation shape, it can easily be 2-3-1 or 1-4-1 during play. Btw are u vietnamese ? :mrgreen:
Yes I am :).

1-4-1 and we'll be torn to pieces against counter-atracking team with pacy players...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby rthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 am

the sh**t between players is happening because of the incompetent coach who values individuals over the team work
Also I am not taking Lewy's side but Ronben is the ladt person who should get angry because a team mate didn't pasd the ball to him..
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:38 am

shpati_L1 wrote:Someone post the Robben post-match interview or whatever it's called.
We are becoming a TV Show.
What happened?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 am

harry-muc wrote:just back home from the aa...maybe the weakest cl game i have seen in ages. no spirit, no team...just a polish egomaniac, which i despise since his childish whining at the end of last season, and a french crybaby. he gets subbed and refused to leave the field?!? wtf... i knew he isnt the brightest star in the sky, but this? one half of the stadium was laughing and the other half was singning. just overpaid kids.
at the end of the day lewandowski is a professional mercenary and ribery is no legend...to be a legend he is missing a lot of character.
I agree , but I might be the devil's advocate here... Ribsy is in deep love with the game... still what he did (something which Robben did as well) is idiotic to say the least...
But this shows that there is a very negative energy with in the team.

Brazo was the wrong choice...
Carlo has to go...
Lewa can go and f ,ck himself

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:57 am

MUTU wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Someone post the Robben post-match interview or whatever it's called.
We are becoming a TV Show.
What happened?

Some various quotes from Robben after the match:

"There was no urgency in our game, we must show more desire. Our fans have earned more than what we gave them - we must give more, we should have dismantled Anderlecht when they went a man down"

"After the 1-0, we played like we were up 5-0. We should've been peppering the goal. With all due respect, after going a man down, we should've blown them out of the stadium."

"We have to be critical of ourselves. Above all, we need more cohesion. We must improve the cooperation."
"We must show more passion - but we need to do so by showing it on the pitch, not by talking too much....Let's focus on football, we have more than enough to do."

Kinda feel like those last two might've been a subtle dig at Lewy...
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fae lure » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 am

#12 wrote:
fae lure wrote:
#12 wrote:Um... Whatnow?

I've lurked here a little bit and know you're a troll, but c'mon, them other trolls were saying you're a sexless party pooper with high blood pressure and a hatred of happiness :? . and you're saying my post was weird? be grateful that I'm unbiased enough to acknowledge even a troll like you made a correct point, which is, to reiterate, that the board aren't doing enough

That high horse you think you sit on is actually a mule...
Or a donkey... Makes two...

and of course you respond like a troll. go back to your horse-mule fantasies and don't assume normal people have them
fae lure

Postby fae lure » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 am

unless it's a murder ref should award pen and yellow, right?
fae lure

Postby tflags » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 am

fae lure wrote:
#12 wrote:
fae lure wrote:I've lurked here a little bit and know you're a troll, but c'mon, them other trolls were saying you're a sexless party pooper with high blood pressure and a hatred of happiness :? . and you're saying my post was weird? be grateful that I'm unbiased enough to acknowledge even a troll like you made a correct point, which is, to reiterate, that the board aren't doing enough

That high horse you think you sit on is actually a mule...
Or a donkey... Makes two...

and of course you respond like a troll. go back to your horse-mule fantasies and don't assume normal people have them

And this is about the end of this discussion. You want to discuss four legged animals, I can recommend a good equestrian site. Otherwise stick to topic and stop the insults. Or whatever is it that you are trying to convey.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby bbenno » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:42 am

The problem with Lewi is that we didn't get a backup/competitor for him in the summer window!

He knows the coach can't bench him and starting to build up his ego to a level he cannot sustain.

We should have gotten an attacker that could also possibly play on the wing, also as a backup/competitor for Robbery.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby icewizard » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 am

bbenno wrote:The problem with Lewi is that we didn't get a backup/competitor for him in the summer window!

He knows the coach can't bench him and starting to build up his ego to a level he cannot sustain.

We should have gotten an attacker that could also possibly play on the wing, also as a backup/competitor for Robbery.

Kind of like a Kevin Volland?
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:59 am

Lewandowski is not the problem
bbenno wrote:The problem with Lewi is that we didn't get a backup/competitor for him in the summer window!

Lewandowski is not the problem. Effenberg's views on the matter are completely out of date and out of order as well.

There is nothing wrong in aspiring to be the best and play among the best. He says Bayern did not bring in major signings or words to that effect. Is that completely wrong?. It's not intended as a dig at the players that came in, but it's absolutely the truth. I'll keep saying it till I'm hoarse, we have not improved the first XI and we are going out in the CL this year against the first reputable team we face. It's a combination of the attack being in decline due to age and the other teams having improved their squads significantly.

Having said that, I do agree that the performance yesterday had little to do with squad deficiencies. There was no variation, finesse or quality in the attacking moves. The fault there correctly lies with Carlo.

I've sort of been agnostic to Carlo so far and thought he'd be irrelevant given the problems in the squad make up, but he is clearly also working towards guaranteeing this is going to be a disastrous season.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 am

Jorge wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I hope that Uli goes straight to each and every one and punch

He should start with the guy next to him, up in the executive box, the one who ran the proyect while he was gone. What we are seeing today has to do with concepts introduced during that time.

After doing that, he should also punch himself in the face, twice, since he hasn't done anything to change that flawed strategy.

For those in doubt, if Uli&Hoeness were asked about our strategy, their response would be:

"Have you seen our new academy? What is that, your question was specifically about transfer strategy..hmmm..We will not spend major amounts to buy players while results are good (which translates to winning atleast the BL). Of course, if results are not good, then we will desperately look for top talent. What is that? There are more clubs on the market and top talent is getting scarcer and more expensive? Hmmm...anyway, don't need to worry about it right now or next season or the one after. We'll be there to take advantage in 10 yrs time, when these oil rich clubs implode (provided one or both of us are not in jail for another infringement by then), and we always have dortmund to raid in the meantime anyway.

Btw, have you had a chance to look at our new academy?"
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby harry-muc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
harry-muc wrote:just back home from the aa...maybe the weakest cl game i have seen in ages. no spirit, no team...just a polish egomaniac, which i despise since his childish whining at the end of last season, and a french crybaby. he gets subbed and refused to leave the field?!? wtf... i knew he isnt the brightest star in the sky, but this? one half of the stadium was laughing and the other half was singning. just overpaid kids.
at the end of the day lewandowski is a professional mercenary and ribery is no legend...to be a legend he is missing a lot of character.
I agree , but I might be the devil's advocate here... Ribsy is in deep love with the game... still what he did (something which Robben did as well) is idiotic to say the least...

Carlo has to go...

if its just about his love for the game he should play with us average guys in the english garden. you cant compare him to robben, robben wants to win and he really is the most important player on the FIELD for the last 10 years...and he cast his ego aside some years ago because he matured...something ribery cant acomplish.
brazzo joined a few weeks ago, i give him some time. btw brazzo is a REAL legend for the club.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby icewizard » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 pm

harry-muc wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Carlo has to go...

if its just about his love for the game he should play with us average guys in the english garden. you cant compare him to robben, robben wants to win and he really is the most important player on the FIELD for the last 10 years...and he cast his ego aside some years ago because he matured...something ribery cant acomplish.
brazzo joined a few weeks ago, i give him some time. btw brazzo is a REAL legend for the club.

Actually, i have a feeling that Robben changed since he lost his place to Toni Kroos (especially due to his selfishness) in the starting lineup with Thomas Müller playing on the right... And he changed for the better to fight his way back when a starting spot became available after Kroos got injured, and became so much less selfish...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League