You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-11] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

FC BAYERN vs ac milan...your predictions

FC Bayern to hammer those Italians
10
67%
Draw
1
7%
Milan win
2
13%
Are you crazy? we are already in the semis!!!
2
13%
 
Total votes : 15

Postby yoanna » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:01 pm

well, you know what thy say, s*** happens for a reason.

speaks volume about bayern and german football in general. i wish it said something else, though.

nothing else to do, but to learn from mistakes made and move on.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
User avatar
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:28 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:52 pm

To tell you the truth I would rather see Bayern lose from Milan (which they did) than from Manchester :x
FC Bajern

 

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:55 pm

FC Bajern wrote:To tell you the truth I would rather see Bayern lose from Milan (which they did) than from Manchester :x


lol
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Image
User avatar
Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:39 pm

FC Bajern wrote:To tell you the truth I would rather see Bayern lose from Milan (which they did) than from Manchester :x


WHAT!!! :x what`s the difference? defeat is a defeat!! and why we always should lose?! Bayern is one of the biggest!.. we expect nothing but winning!! oh FC Bajern! sorry!! but did you stop for a second and hear yourself?
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:40 am

I prefer if we had to lose a game I rather see Bayern lose from Milan than Manchester, because I HATE Manchester...that's the difference

do you have a problem with that??

oh I heard myself really well and I thought for some time before I wrote that sentence
FC Bajern

 

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm

FC Bajern wrote:I prefer if we had to lose a game I rather see Bayern lose from Milan than Manchester, because I HATE Manchester...that's the difference

do you have a problem with that??

oh I heard myself really well and I thought for some time before I wrote that sentence


Well, I don`t have a problem with nothing! and if you wanna hate Manchester! that`s your opinion and I respect it. but what made me comment on your post was that you took our defeat from Milan like nothing`s happend and you said simply that you prefer to lose from Milan rather than Man United!..
(IMO) I think if you hate any-team you should love your team more than anything and don`t accept any defeat from any-team whatsoever.. and don`t forget that we have never get over Milan in the histoy of the Champions League.. and this situation itself kills me the most! and I think you should feel the same as a Bayern Fan.. so, I was just surprised from what you`ve said :!:
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:43 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:I prefer if we had to lose a game I rather see Bayern lose from Milan than Manchester, because I HATE Manchester...that's the difference

do you have a problem with that??

oh I heard myself really well and I thought for some time before I wrote that sentence


Well, I don`t have a problem with nothing! and if you wanna hate Manchester! that`s your opinion and I respect it. but what made me comment on your post was that you took our defeat from Milan like nothing`s happend and you said simply that you prefer to lose from Milan rather than Man United!..
(IMO) I think if you hate any-team you should love your team more than anything and don`t accept any defeat from any-team whatsoever.. and don`t forget that we have never get over Milan in the histoy of the Champions League.. and this situation itself kills me the most! and I think you should feel the same as a Bayern Fan.. so, I was just surprised from what you`ve said :!:


Miss Dangerous, I think you're overreacting here. I don't think what FC Bajern said was wrong. I'm sure he's disappointed that Bayern lost but he does not need to go crazy and have a tantrum because they'd lost. He's simply was saying that between Man. United and Milan, he's glad that they lost to Milan and that might be because of how Man. United had played the day before. I really don't know but I'm just guessing here.

And, I'm sure he loves Bayern just like everyone else does. However, the part of loving a team also means accepting defeat. Defeat is a part of sports and one has to be able to accept it, no matter what. I love Bayern with all my heart and soul and when they lose I'm disappointed but I accept it. Life goes on and so does the team. Seriously, if you can not accept it then you're always going to be disappointed.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:58 pm

tracylynn wrote:Miss Dangerous, I think you're overreacting here. I don't think what FC Bajern said was wrong. I'm sure he's disappointed that Bayern lost but he does not need to go crazy and have a tantrum because they'd lost. He's simply was saying that between Man. United and Milan, he's glad that they lost to Milan.....


This is it. well said.
of course I don't like to see Bayern lose, especially to Manchester (not because of the Roma result, just in general) but it happens sometimes
FC Bajern

 

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:59 pm

Ok guys! I`m not here to cause troubles any-ways! if you think that I was overreacting! I guess I wasn`t! I was only sharing my thoughts.. nothing else!.. well, topic closed.. PEACE!!! :wink:
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Fine. Case-closed. But remember, you said "you should feel the same as a Bayern fan" and that does make it sound like you're overreacting, IMO.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:22 pm

tracylynn wrote:Fine. Case-closed. But remember, you said "you should feel the same as a Bayern fan" and that does make it sound like you're overreacting, IMO.


I`ll ask you only one question; as Bayern-fan, don`t you feel the same? :roll:
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:25 am

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Fine. Case-closed. But remember, you said "you should feel the same as a Bayern fan" and that does make it sound like you're overreacting, IMO.


I`ll ask you only one question; as Bayern-fan, don`t you feel the same? :roll:


Feel the same about what? Do I love Bayern more than anything else? Of course, but loving a team also means that you need to accept defeat no matter what. Am I upset that they lost? Of course, but I'm not going to dwell on it. As they say, life moves on and I and the team have moved on.

I'm sure all the players, just like the fans, reacted in different ways. Not everyone is going to react the same way. So, you can not expect everyone to react the same way that you do which is what you're post was pointing to. You could not believe that he would react like nothing happened and that he should not have said what he said. Which, IMO, is overreacting. If he had said that he was glad that they lost to Milan than that would be different, but he didn't say it. His quote was "he would rather see Bayern lose...." and the word rather is the key word here. Plus, he also used a emoticon in statement which should help express his feelings.

BTW...he's not the only person who has made the comment about them rather seeing Bayern lose to Milan than to Man. United. Look at the Bayern boards and you'll see it. Also, all teams expect nothing but winning, that's every teams motto, but they do accept defeat because that just goes with the territory. They jsut don't advertise it in their motto. I, for one, think fans need to accept defeat also though it can be hard.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:16 am

I'm in it as well. If we had to play Man Utd instead of Milan and we got eliminated against them, it would have been a harder pill to swallow...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31976
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8455 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:44 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Fine. Case-closed. But remember, you said "you should feel the same as a Bayern fan" and that does make it sound like you're overreacting, IMO.


I`ll ask you only one question; as Bayern-fan, don`t you feel the same? :roll:


Feel the same about what? Do I love Bayern more than anything else? Of course, but loving a team also means that you need to accept defeat no matter what. Am I upset that they lost? Of course, but I'm not going to dwell on it. As they say, life moves on and I and the team have moved on.

I'm sure all the players, just like the fans, reacted in different ways. Not everyone is going to react the same way. So, you can not expect everyone to react the same way that you do which is what you're post was pointing to. You could not believe that he would react like nothing happened and that he should not have said what he said. Which, IMO, is overreacting. If he had said that he was glad that they lost to Milan than that would be different, but he didn't say it. His quote was "he would rather see Bayern lose...." and the word rather is the key word here. Plus, he also used a emoticon in statement which should help express his feelings.

BTW...he's not the only person who has made the comment about them rather seeing Bayern lose to Milan than to Man. United. Look at the Bayern boards and you'll see it. Also, all teams expect nothing but winning, that's every teams motto, but they do accept defeat because that just goes with the territory. They jsut don't advertise it in their motto. I, for one, think fans need to accept defeat also though it can be hard.


Well, as I said before.. if he wants to hate Man United, I respect his feelings. but when I asked you.. do you feel the same? I meant that we`ve never ever got over Milan in the history of Champions League and I`m so upset about that.. `cause Bayern is nothing less than Milan. and I asked you if you feel upset the way I do?! I know that we should accpet defeat.. but (IMO) I think we should accept it from everyteam in the same way. `cause what`s important here is Bayern. and it doesn`t matter who we play against.. as long as we`re winning. and it doesn`t matter who did beat us.. as long as we`re out!!! :?
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests