You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

Who will win?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 am

Bayern
12
75%
Draw
1
6%
Bordeaux
3
19%
 
Total votes : 16

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

WORST PERFORMANCE BY BAYERN!
WE EVEN MANAGED A DRAW AT HOME AGAINST BARCA LAST SEASON!
NOW, WE LOSE AT HOME TO A CLUB LIKE BORDEAUX!
I WANT VAN GAAL OUT!
HE'S TOO TACTICAL AND BORING(BILD SHOWS A PIC OF HIM SLEEPIN DURING THE GAME! )
SO< PLEASE GET SCHUSTER OR RIJKAARD!
THEY CAN DO BETTER!
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby hajFCB » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Element wrote:
hajFCB wrote:o he is an unnecessary player in our first team


Ever ever Heard of The CM and CDM positions !!!!

He is not A Winger and Not a playmaker ,But There are 2 other places in the midfield My man



So what does he do on the pitch? He isn't as good as Carrick or Gerrard who can give 5-10 perfect passes per match (Schweini can do it 1-2 or 0). I really don't know waht is a Bastian's duty, when he plays? Pass to defender? Makes our game slower? That job falls under Tymo or van Bommel and they do it great (sic!) so Bastian dosen't have to do it. So what is his duty? Stay on the pitch and doing nothing? Last season he has 12 assists at least, but now he cannot make 2-3 crosses per game. It's frustraiting!

Jorge wrote:Then it comes to being a motivator, one here mentioned Schweini not deserving first team; I fully disagree: How Joachim Low motivates him and gets the best out of him as a winger or holding mid even with speed limitations? Same with Altintop, how can he play 10 times better for Turkey? Same with Klose.


I think it was to me, so I reply :) Nevertheless Schweinsteiger hasn't good seaons since 2-3 years. It's not like that, he suddenly plays worse when LvG came to our club as a first coach. He dosen't play well when Magath, Klinsmann and Hitzfeld were in the Munich. It's that same siutation like Podolski - Lukas played almost always good or even better in the nation team, but in FCB he wasn't himself. I think it's not a coach fault - everything is in the players heads. I can't imagine that proffesional player is paralyse because of excepts, because this is a reason of they poor perfomences, i think.
hajFCB
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:23 am
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby Element » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm

avatarx wrote:We must find the successor of Hitzfeld - too bad he didn't stay 'til his retirement .


He wants to rest from the Club Pressure

I Want Schuster (He can save us like he saved Real)
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17741
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 932 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 pm

what u mean with he savd real? :S
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3725
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 438 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Off topic but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPUDDS =D> =D> =D>
Image
User avatar
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 pm
National Flag:
United Kingdom
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 175 times
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby BayernRtheBest » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 am

I havent been in the forum for a very long time, and that's due to the fact that Bayern is currently in one of the worst crises i have ever seen. I have lost hope in FcBayern, and i see us plummeting down in rank in European football, and it is a trend that will continue for years . You guys might argue a true Bayern fan will stick through anything, best of times and worst of times. However, when the team doesn't live up to their side of the bargain for more than three years, things just must be going wrong. In my opinion, just the fact that our team is owned by a multitude of corporations and independent companies is a setback. To worsen matters, we have one of the most incompetent boards i have ever seen. I remember you guys all supported the 30m il purchase for Gomez back in the summer. I am positive you guys aren't to optimistic about him now. I mean I still had a sense of hope prior to the Bordeaux game, but after this humiliating defeat I've just had it. Its not Van Gaal's fault people, don't blame him, he's a phenomenal coach, his background solidifies that label.

Man this team is just ridiculous, something needs to be done I;m oblivious to what the solution could be, were just in a heap of mess right now.
BayernRtheBest

 

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby appudds » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 pm

ballackfcb wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPUDDS =D> =D> =D>

DANKE, BALLACKFCB!!!!
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote:I havent been in the forum for a very long time, and that's due to the fact that Bayern is currently in one of the worst crises i have ever seen. I have lost hope in FcBayern, and i see us plummeting down in rank in European football, and it is a trend that will continue for years . You guys might argue a true Bayern fan will stick through anything, best of times and worst of times. However, when the team doesn't live up to their side of the bargain for more than three years, things just must be going wrong. In my opinion, just the fact that our team is owned by a multitude of corporations and independent companies is a setback. To worsen matters, we have one of the most incompetent boards i have ever seen. I remember you guys all supported the 30m il purchase for Gomez back in the summer. I am positive you guys aren't to optimistic about him now. I mean I still had a sense of hope prior to the Bordeaux game, but after this humiliating defeat I've just had it. Its not Van Gaal's fault people, don't blame him, he's a phenomenal coach, his background solidifies that label.

Man this team is just ridiculous, something needs to be done I;m oblivious to what the solution could be, were just in a heap of mess right now.


Can't see how you can disagree that it isn't Van Gaal's fault. No one in their right mind would say that Bayern haven't got the quality, we've easily got the best team (in terms of players) in the Bundesliga.

It's these stupid ideas Van Gaal has got, such as having no set formation, and rotating too heavily, and playing one of the best CDMs in Europe as a RM, that are setting us back.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31575
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7521 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:12 pm

^^^ Sorry budd, I disagree with you. I do think LVG is an idiot for example his strategies SUCK and he's the reason we lost captain of the Brazil national squad ie Lucio. But it's not just his fault, our team is TRASH. You can't compare Bayern to big league clubs when you have people like Braahfied, Pranij...etc.

The only great players we have are Lahm, Robben, Ribbery, and Muller...I'd say Badstubber has tons of potential as well. The rest are alright, nothing too great.

I blame our RETARDED board and managers...when they said last year they'll least bring a few supersars, I didn't think they'd spend 30 Million on the IDIOT Gomez...that is, without any exceptions, the BIGGEST rip-off in Bundesliga history. The fact that they choose to put Lahm on the right, and use a mediocre player like Pranij or Braahfied on the left is STUPID. They went and spent all this money on CRAP sub-par players and here we are s**t outta luck again.

I am saying, Van Gaal sucks with Bayern, but also, his team is garbage and if he had anything to do with the new signings then he's a real dumbass. The only good thing that has happened so far was Robben being signed. Oh, and having Badstubber and Muller start...though I give Klinsman the credit for shining a spotlight on Muller.
Image
Join the Milk movement
User avatar
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby Toni » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 am

I hope LVG know what hes doing
Toni
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:11 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby Toni » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:14 am

I hope LVG know whats hes doing...
Toni
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:11 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:30 am

EQ Kimball wrote:^^^ Sorry budd, I disagree with you. I do think LVG is an idiot for example his strategies SUCK and he's the reason we lost captain of the Brazil national squad ie Lucio. But it's not just his fault, our team is TRASH. You can't compare Bayern to big league clubs when you have people like Braahfied, Pranij...etc.

The only great players we have are Lahm, Robben, Ribbery, and Muller...I'd say Badstubber has tons of potential as well. The rest are alright, nothing too great.

I blame our RETARDED board and managers...when they said last year they'll least bring a few supersars, I didn't think they'd spend 30 Million on the IDIOT Gomez...that is, without any exceptions, the BIGGEST rip-off in Bundesliga history. The fact that they choose to put Lahm on the right, and use a mediocre player like Pranij or Braahfied on the left is STUPID. They went and spent all this money on CRAP sub-par players and here we are s**t outta luck again.

I am saying, Van Gaal sucks with Bayern, but also, his team is garbage and if he had anything to do with the new signings then he's a real dumbass. The only good thing that has happened so far was Robben being signed. Oh, and having Badstubber and Muller start...though I give Klinsman the credit for shining a spotlight on Muller.



The team is good. You can't compare it to the big European clubs, but it's good. Klinsmann only lost against Barca last year with a worse team... and no other club in the Bundesliga have players of Ribery and Robben's class.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31575
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7521 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

I CRITICISED MARIO GOMEZ SIGNING SINCE THE FIRST SECOND HERE.

I knew he was going to suck because I know his style of playing really well. He is one of my most hated soccer players since 2007. And you guys in the forum know that i told you he was going to suck when we bought him.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8938
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1867 times
Been thanked: 1863 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby Element » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I knew he was going to suck because I know his style of playing really well. He is one of my most hated soccer players since 2007. And you guys in the forum know that i told you he was going to suck when we bought him.


Yes u said taht from the second he signed here
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17741
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 932 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [03-11-2009] Bayern - Bordeaux

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I CRITICISED MARIO GOMEZ SIGNING SINCE THE FIRST SECOND HERE.

I knew he was going to suck because I know his style of playing really well. He is one of my most hated soccer players since 2007. And you guys in the forum know that i told you he was going to suck when we bought him.


Yeah... and I criticised LVG at first (because of his Dutch thing), but after a few days I began to trust him.

Too bad I was wrong :cry:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31575
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7521 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests