You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-04-27] Atlético vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Atlético Madrid will win
13%
It will end in a draw
25%
Bayern Munich will win
63%

Total votes : 48

Re: [2016-04-27] Atlético vs Bayern Munich

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:23 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:
MoFattal wrote:In a CL semifinal against the best defense in world football, with us all but mathematically secured the BL and qualified for the Pokal final, not playing both of Lewa and Muller is tactically a poor decision. One has to admit that. And if it were due to one or both them being tired, then it is due to poor squad management (unlikely case).

Thing is that Coman has been injured, Robben's been out and Gotze is gotze, so pep has been forced to play muller, robert, ribery and costa a lot.

Looking at both champs league winners from Spain, both of them died out because everyone wanted MSN and BBC to start every game. Both were the top team the season after they won and both died out near the end.

Bullshit. Lewandowski and Costa played why shouldn't Müller (who has the most stamina) be played. Either him or Costa could have taken a nominal position in midfield instead of Thiago or Alonso. The decision was purely tactical, it was a poor one, and it's Pep's fault.

Muller actually moves and runs a lot, unlike Lewandowski, who primary waits for service in the box. You must of not seen that brilliant game Muller had last weekend against Hertha where he was completely invisible all game long... Might be because he's tired...

Also, you must of seen how useful muller was when he replaced thiago in the midfield.

If Muller wasn't tired, pep should of dropped RObert for muller, not a midfielder for muller. The midfield 3 needed help since atletico presses as a team, while we do not, which has been evident since Pep took over.

RObert was completely useless. Wasn't able to come and help the midfield, didn't really provide an outlet for the team, etc. Muller could do that, but it all depends if he was fit, etc.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:39 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:If Muller wasn't tired

btw what is that goat doing there...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PumaDrifter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:34 am

JANCKER wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:If Muller wasn't tired

that goat is supposed to be goatze :lol: jk
PumaDrifter
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby PumaDrifter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:47 am

I still believe somehow in a magic comeback ! have some faith guys 8)
maybe we are writing some kind of history next tuesday, and we will destroy them with either long shots or headers :) 4-1 ? why the **** not ???

remmember last semis vs barca ? early goal from Boateng I think ? remmeber the feelings ? tell me you didnt believe in a comeback then ? and our best were injured though, now we are stronger, and opposition is just Atletico :lol: :lol:
PumaDrifter
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:12 am

PumaDrifter wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

that goat is supposed to be goatze :lol: jk

There is also Philip Lamb :lol: and they are spot on about Xabi Irunslow
The key to the characters of 442toons Wiki Bayern Munchausen [source]
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:16 am

It was Benatia... And at 1-3 aggregate I didn't believe anything... Also, only lasted like 3 Minutes, thanks to Alonso...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:18 am

thephalanx wrote:I will repeat these words of another Bayern fan about pep because reading this last night actually hurt me more than the loss.

"I almost feel bad for the people who haven't come to terms with what an amazing squad and years of some of our favorite players primes this guy has squandered with his asinine bullshit. It's not fun to think about. We should have been one of the top dogs for real and carried the torch but instead we've been pretenders."

In my opinion he has captured in less than three sentences what pep has meant for Bayern.
Respect!

Because Barcelona didn't have possibly their best squad in history last season? Because Real weren't very strong two years ago and hungry to finally win the 10th title (not to mention no one has ever defended it).

We've had injuries. We've had bad luck. And we've made tactical mistakes too. And also player mistakes which aren't Pep's fault. This year we have no excuses. The lineup was wrong but we still should have gotten a draw and that's on the players as well. We can still make it through.

If we don't, we'd have missed out on a golden chance this year. Like I said a few weeks ago in another thread, considering the other teams left, this might be our best chance for the foreseeable future. But it's one year. I do not believe we've squandered anything and I am doubtful whether any other coach would have won in 2014 and 2015.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:28 am

Another coach would have learned a little something though... Just for once I'd like to see us being kicked out with our heads up high (meaning not neing humiliated) and without him being mostly responsible for it...
Not gonna happen...
Just because something wasn't done before doesn't mean it's impossible... We were the first German team to ever win a treble, for example... Team, above all, lacks the determination and perseverance of 2010-13... And that is a coaches job... He's not only paid to watch vids (and then still firlding players thst have no clue about Atlético playing phisically and trying to overhaul opponents at the beginning!) and mess up lineups...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:13 am

#12 can you please say something different or shut up? Sorry for sounding aggressive, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fed up reading your anti-Pep posts despite the fact that discussing Pep is strictly forbidden. Worst part is that your posts are extremely repetitive and boring. We get it that you hate Pep, and most tolerate this, but what I and I'm sure many others don't like is saying the same things over and over again, even if they may even agree with you.

You're currently breaking two rules, one of constant negativity in posts and another of repeatedly discussing Pep. Don't continue please.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 am

I think it is about time we turn the page. Everyone has said what they wanted - some more than once (or twice) - so enough is enough. It's time to cross that bridge. If I was a mod I would now lock this thread for fear of the only marginal contribution being more negativity and repeated criticism.

There is only ONE thing left to say here and this is it: "We will do it!" Words by Uli F*cking Hoeness. Let's Go Bayern, let's kick Atlético back to their enclave and show them how football is played for real.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby zozon » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:24 am

MUTU wrote:#12 can you please say something different or shut up? Sorry for sounding aggressive, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fed up reading your anti-Pep posts despite the fact that discussing Pep is strictly forbidden. Worst part is that your posts are extremely repetitive and boring. We get it that you hate Pep, and most tolerate this, but what I and I'm sure many others don't like is saying the same things over and over again, even if they may even agree with you.

You're currently breaking two rules, one of constant negativity in posts and another of repeatedly discussing Pep. Don't continue please.

Thank you. He's gone ballistics.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League