You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-11-23] AS Roma vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How many points are we going to get from this Game?

3 Points
38%
1 Point
63%
Zero Points
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2010-11-23] AS Roma vs Bayern Munich

Postby aria » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

wow it is great that general meeting is next week , I want to hear our exact financial results from last year directly from club officials-
this is completely LVG`s fault , I heard that the board gve him 25 mill euro this summer and he did`nt use it , absolute stupidity-
I can`t believe we did`nt spend heavily on CB position after demichelis and DVB embarrased us in the CL final by that ridiculous goals-
I watched the second half of this game and I can say vucinic and boriello were too much for our central defence and menez was too much for our defensive midfielders- roma attacked with ultimate pace , aggresion and intensity and it was too much for us -
one of you said you want hitzfeld back , I love hitzfeld and of course he is better than LVG but I want magath back -
by the way , I think that counterattack ( gomez and ribery against 2 roma players ) was completely ribery`s fault - this is were he is supposed to give high quality penetrative passes , but he failed us
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Ribery's Head need Format
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

armbrust wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Also Gomez needs to improve on counterattacks. When Ribery and Gomez were against 2 Roma defenders, Gomez just stood on the same spot waiting while Ribery tries to dribble around. Gomez didn't make any openings or movement off the ball which resulted in Ribery giving the ball away.

Forget about that, gomiss is a area player, an actually there is no need to do that, he just has to score his chances in the box, today he was great.

What do you mean by no need to do that ? He is payed just to tap in goals ? Even Toni made runs and openings. You could clearly see Ribery was angered by Gomez's inactivity and wait and hope approach. I'm not bashing Gomez actually I am pleased he is scoring goals and gaining confidence without any competition at all. I just want him to be better and be more effective for Bayern.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

WE wanted a record , now we got one

This is the only time Bayern loses a match after leading 2-0
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Nerlinger finally admitted that our defense sucks

Nerlinger said "I dont want to blame a player for that , because the WHOLE Defensive act was BAD"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Element wrote:Nerlinger finally admitted that our defense sucks

Nerlinger said "I dont want to blame a player for that , because the WHOLE Defensive act was BAD"

Then this means that there are certain defensive signings this transfer window =D> I just hope they can find a player who can play as well in the champions league .... Tremoulinas sounds great !!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby naharcool » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 am

Bayern Munich Fans Attacked In Rome - Report

Bayern Munich Fans Attacked In Rome - Report - Goal.com

**** italianos. I think they are the worst, most violent & racist fans out there.
naharcool
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:31 am

Serie A has its problems and the security in and around matches is one of its biggest downfalls! A lot of the Ultras don't give a damn about what they do or who they hurt.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 am

naharcool wrote:Bayern Munich Fans Attacked In Rome - Report

Bayern Munich Fans Attacked In Rome - Report - Goal.com

**** italianos. I think they are the worst, most violent & racist fans out there.

They are our new friends ultras ... there is always one or two truble makers

there was alot of bayern fans
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League