You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-11-23] AS Roma vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How many points are we going to get from this Game?

3 Points
38%
1 Point
63%
Zero Points
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2010-11-23] AS Roma vs Bayern Munich

Postby MoFattal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Maybe we are lacking motivation because of MVB missing :)...I remember him screaming at players in the second half...probably to concentrate on their game. And Schweini was also missing.

Frankly this was the best thing about MvB (even though im still against him starting instead of Tymoschuk)... i dont believe Lahm can make such a figure... Schweini would serve as a better motivational leader (or even Butt)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Btw
It's the first time we lose without MvB :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby shileno » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am

Why our "captain" should be doing our coach must do? Maybe in the field, or when we're losing or something, but in half time is when our coach must act and motivate the players. I'm starting to believe that LVG always says something like "keep doing this" or "you're all doing great".
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby armbrust » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:53 am

Take it ez guys, this game wasnt to important,and it was a must to rest players as LVG did, actually im only mad that Lahm played.

Gomiss and kraft were good today, gomiss still have to prove me that he can manage extremely high preasure games, but he has improveed a lot mentaly lately, also his positioning is great.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am

MaCk0y wrote:Also Gomez needs to improve on counterattacks. When Ribery and Gomez were against 2 Roma defenders, Gomez just stood on the same spot waiting while Ribery tries to dribble around. Gomez didn't make any openings or movement off the ball which resulted in Ribery giving the ball away.

Forget about that, gomiss is a area player, an actually there is no need to do that, he just has to score his chances in the box, today he was great.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:17 am

Pretty much a meaningless match as we were already though to the round of 16 and even though we lost there is no chance of missing out on the top spot of the group. I'm not happy losing after being ahead in the match, but shit happens. I was glad to see Kraft get a start so at least he got some CL experience.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AvatarX » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 am

BTW after seeing the match in replay, ref didn't give an 100% penalty to Ribery in first half. That would have been a 3-0 and the end of Roma's hopes...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Ali » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 am

loses from Rome....whose coach is Raniery....after being two goals ahead in the first half....what a disappointment!! :evil:
Ali
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 am

armbrust wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Also Gomez needs to improve on counterattacks. When Ribery and Gomez were against 2 Roma defenders, Gomez just stood on the same spot waiting while Ribery tries to dribble around. Gomez didn't make any openings or movement off the ball which resulted in Ribery giving the ball away.

Forget about that, gomiss is a area player, an actually there is no need to do that, he just has to score his chances in the box, today he was great.

But at this specifc play, when ribery was dribbling towards the goal, Gomez disappeared behind his defender as if telling ribery to play it alone :? nontheless, good performance for mario today and i surely hope he keeps it up....
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 am

Any match comments from our BIG MEN? Rumminge? Hoeness?

I am generally against such intervention, but considering the current situation I want them to interfere with LvG philosophy (which was already started by Honess a couple of weeks ago)...
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 am

Uli just say: We will buy one mega transfer every year
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby hgb09 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 am

where did he say that?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 am

CroCHEF wrote:Uli just say: We will buy one mega transfer every year

Is this new? Would be great if it is!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:59 am

MoFattal wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:Uli just say: We will buy one mega transfer every year

Is this new? Would be great if it is!!!

I read that today

Munich - Hoeness reports in writing to speak. He threatens the league for the future with absolute Bayern's dominance. With mega-transfers of the competition he will leave no chance.
Hoeness' vow of silence goes up to Christmas - except for the annual general meeting next Tuesday again. Now the FC Bayern president leads attack the department in writing!
In the new biography of the ex-DFB treasurer Heinrich Schmidhuber Hoeness threatens to compete with mega-transfers of the master record as soon as the Allianz Arena is paid off - according to Hoeness in six to ten years.

"Then, the FC Bayern will be a power before which may attract the hot competition in the Bundesliga", cited the "Sport Bild" from the book. "All proceeds from box, spectators, advertising boards, which are now used to repay, can then flow into the squad. We're talking about 20-30 million euros per year. Then it'll be fun for the league!"
This means that every year a new Mario Gomez (30 million €), Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben (both 25 million euros)! The fans may be happy to put the opponent ever warm ...

omg i relise that general meeting is next tuesday, there will be blod
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 pm

CroCHEF wrote:omg i relise that general meeting is next tuesday, there will be blod

I'll expect some bad atmosphere #-o
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League