You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-11-23] AS Roma vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How many points are we going to get from this Game?

3 Points
38%
1 Point
63%
Zero Points
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2010-11-23] AS Roma vs Bayern Munich

Postby The Spyware » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Another Question

Will Ribery Ever Be Back ?
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Also Gomez needs to improve on counterattacks. When Ribery and Gomez were against 2 Roma defenders, Gomez just stood on the same spot waiting while Ribery tries to dribble around. Gomez didn't make any openings or movement off the ball which resulted in Ribery giving the ball away.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 pm

The Second places will contain : Arsenal / Milan / Inter-Tottenham
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby machkover » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 pm

MoFattal wrote:
Zer0 Bayern wrote:Besides Roma is not THAT good. Imagine against harder teams... we won't live for too long in CL :(

Make some transfers NOW.

PS. Maybe i'm taking a decision too fast, and call me crazy if you want it, but I want Hitzfield back.

Couldn't have said it better =D>

I would rather say we need our team in its full [-o< !! i mean with all the players fit again then we can judge if LVG is to be sucked or not , though i think it's not time to talk about sucking him [-X ! maybe the boarding staff is giving him a chance to judge his achievements in the second round ( if they are courageous enough) :evil: !! who knows ??
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:07 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Real Madrid fans call for "coach sacking" after every game they lose

It's not about losing one game... its about the style of play... looking at this season i cant recall a game that proved our status as a First Class team... maybe this is only my opinion, but winning against teams like cluj and freiburg while losing or drawing every match with a strong (or say mediocre) opposition isnt the type of performance you expect from the GREAT Bayern Munich...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:07 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Real Madrid fans call for "coach sacking" after every game they lose

They don't say that a lot this year :)
BTW just saw highlights of Ajax-Real 0-4 and remembered that "we didn't need Ozil" :evil:
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

We always make this kind of things:

- Good counter attack. Ribery has a lot of space to take a shot... but he decides to pass the ball. Another player takes the ball and has space to take another shot... but he passes the ball BACK and finally Tymoshchuk shoots from 30 yards.

WHY DIDN'T RIBERY OR MÜLLER TOOK THE SHOT????????????? It's not the first time that this happens and I HATE IT. IT MAKES MI SICK
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm

We lost... and it's obviously bitter...
And it saddens you more, when you realize that we've lost some important Uefa coefficients.... We let Germany down :(... plus We could have helped Basel advance, which would've definitely helped...

What really makes me worried is that there is a new trend in our games... We are playing a poor second half...
I don't know why is that... It started first in the game vs. Cluj: We started the second half very badly there... then it happened again against Gladbach.... And now we have two weak second halves against Leverkusen and Roma.... It makes me wonder what's wrong....

Maybe part of it's down to many of our un-fit players.... Maybe some of it's because of missing some important players...
Could it be the case that our team is physically tired? Maybe the fact that because of injuries, the same set of players are playing many games in succession has exhausted us... I don't know...

But I know one thing... it's a new trend that should be analyzed fast... We should solve this very soon.... Or we'll be in a very bad situation in the BL... We have some important games ahead... and we need a CL spot at the end...

p.s. Maybe one good thing about this game is that Gomez continues scoring very good goals... and even against big names....
It's really amazing how much a bit of self-confidence can change in a player.....
I just hope that Kroos finds it, too... and soon.....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby machkover » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We always make this kind of things:

- Good counter attack. Ribery has a lot of space to take a shot... but he decides to pass the ball. Another player takes the ball and has space to take another shot... but he passes the ball BACK and finally Tymoshchuk shoots from 30 yards.

WHY DIDN'T RIBERY OR MÜLLER TOOK THE SHOT????????????? It's not the first time that this happens and I HATE IT. IT MAKES MI SICK

I also wonder what players will think of themselves when they see the match on the video. most of them will be sickkkkkkkkk ! "what the f**** are we doing there :oops: ??" they would surely ask themselves !! i hope no one will be saying " i am doing exectly what the coach asked me to do :cry: " and the big question i would be asking myself is : "why did i keep watching that crap until the 90 minute? " :mrgreen:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hgb09 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:23 pm

The Spyware wrote:FC Bayern Munchen for GIRLS

If i was Van Gaal I would kick their ass badly in the change room
They are turning into bitch*s and concited players (Apart from Tymoshcuk , Lahm )

Man, Lahm was our worst player apart from De*hit and Fun Buyten. He was slow, not marking his man, and always making wrong decisions.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Also Gomez needs to improve on counterattacks. When Ribery and Gomez were against 2 Roma defenders, Gomez just stood on the same spot waiting while Ribery tries to dribble around. Gomez didn't make any openings or movement off the ball which resulted in Ribery giving the ball away.

At least gomez scored two goals.
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Ok he wasn't playing well I agree But he wasn't playing like Girls as the others
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Maybe 1 or 2 players actually played in second half...Ribery was already exhausted, Ottl was wondering around, Kroos was not looking to pass forward, DVB and Demi were just giving away possesion and Pranjic was not marking his man. That is why probably Contento came in.

You can say what you want but the fact is most of our players took this win as granted and that **** us up.

Maybe it is because we are already 1st in the group and we were 2 goals up.
But they still acted unprofessional and lost 800.000 € that Ulli will be very mad about!...I would cut that amount from their salary.

Maybe we are lacking motivation because of MVB missing :)...I remember him screaming at players in the second half...probably to concentrate on their game. And Schweini was also missing.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby hgb09 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:29 pm

They don't say that a lot this year :)
BTW just saw highlights of Ajax-Real 0-4 and remembered that "we didn't need Ozil" :evil:

He's not bayern material at all. #-o
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

we really need a winter break... i just hope we dont lose that last game against stuttgart in the cup because based on the current form and TACTICS this seems our only hope for a trophy this year :(
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League