You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Aliance Arena for Visitors - Please assist :)

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Aliance Arena for Visitors - Please assist :)

Postby pavleiz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am

Dear Bayern Fans,

I'm a Maccabi Haifa fan, planning to come over to Munich for the return match in late November. I wanted to ask you guys two questions:
1. What is the stand in which they put the away fans? I saw the Aliance Arena map, and I want to know what kind of seats they give us.
2. In case I get a ticket to a Bayern stand, is it dangerous? Are there more "messy" stands, and more "relaxed". Since I am a Haifa fan, I will probbably be wearing green. Do you think it is risky?

Thank you, and hope to see you very soon in Israel - the tickets sale here is over the top - 45,000 fans will fill every corner of the stadium.

All the best,

Auf Wiedersehen!

Ilan
pavleiz
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Aliance Arena for Visitors - Please assist :)

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm

pavleiz wrote:Dear Bayern Fans,

I'm a Maccabi Haifa fan, planning to come over to Munich for the return match in late November. I wanted to ask you guys two questions:
1. What is the stand in which they put the away fans? I saw the Aliance Arena map, and I want to know what kind of seats they give us.
2. In case I get a ticket to a Bayern stand, is it dangerous? Are there more "messy" stands, and more "relaxed". Since I am a Haifa fan, I will probbably be wearing green. Do you think it is risky?

Thank you, and hope to see you very soon in Israel - the tickets sale here is over the top - 45,000 fans will fill every corner of the stadium.

All the best,

Auf Wiedersehen!

Ilan

I have not even went to the allianz! I have not even left my country!
But anyway, i think it wouldn't be that bad when compared to stadiums on spain, scotland, turkey(Absolute horror in turkey!) and south america(even worse!)!
I think you must bk ur ticket in advance as cl matches are hot sells...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 pm

I can't help much as I've never visited the Allianz (planning to make my first visit there on the CL final 2012 :D :D) but as far as I know, games at the Allianz Arena rarely (if not never) have had any problems from fights among the fans or something like that. For safety, try to get a place among the Maccabi fans, but I think you would be safe among Bayern fans too.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can't help much as I've never visited the Allianz (planning to make my first visit there on the CL final 2012 :D :D) but as far as I know, games at the Allianz Arena rarely (if not never) have had any problems from fights among the fans or something like that. For safety, try to get a place among the Maccabi fans, but I think you would be safe among Bayern fans too.

Same thing here.. I am doing my undergraduation and i might come to germany for a PG.. Wanna watch the CL finals at the allianz in 2012 though!
I don't think it's advisable to sit among the home team..
Be seated with other maccabi fans and enjoy the game safely!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby pavleiz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:43 pm

The thing is that I booked my flights, but the game tickets are not for sell yet in Israel, and the Bayern site offers tickets for sale. If I could, I would buy tickets to the Haifa stand, but I don't know which stand it is, and whether they sell it in the Bayern site.

So if anybody has this information, please assist me.

Ilan
pavleiz
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:21 pm

pavleiz wrote:The thing is that I booked my flights, but the game tickets are not for sell yet in Israel, and the Bayern site offers tickets for sale. If I could, I would buy tickets to the Haifa stand, but I don't know which stand it is, and whether they sell it in the Bayern site.

Ilan

Check the net.. Info about the away stand will be given...
Buy the tickets accordingly!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby pavleiz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm

appudds wrote:
pavleiz wrote:The thing is that I booked my flights, but the game tickets are not for sell yet in Israel, and the Bayern site offers tickets for sale. If I could, I would buy tickets to the Haifa stand, but I don't know which stand it is, and whether they sell it in the Bayern site.

Ilan

Check the net.. Info about the away stand will be given...
Buy the tickets accordingly!

Hi Appudds,

That's what I'm looking for... Do you know where I should look? I tried to find without success. Isn't it the same stands every time?

Ilan
pavleiz
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 am

pavleiz wrote:Hi Appudds,

That's what I'm looking for... Do you know where I should look? I tried to find without success. Isn't it the same stands every time?

Ilan

I think this might help u...
http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/ ... cabi_haifa
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:24 pm

This is the seating plan of the Allianz-Arena:

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/media/native/ticketing/preisliste030709.pdf

The stands for the guests are 242-246 and 343-347, as far as I know.

For more information, the official website of the AA might also help:

http://www.allianz-arena.de/en/index.php
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavleiz » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm

MrLinky wrote:This is the seating plan of the Allianz-Arena:

Dear Linky!

Thanks a lot - it seems that this information is the most relevant. Have you ever been there?
So you're saying that if I buy a ticket to section 246 I'm safe and will be with our guys?

Thanks for the assistance!

Ilan
pavleiz
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm

pavleiz wrote:
MrLinky wrote:This is the seating plan of the Allianz-Arena:

Dear Linky!

Thanks a lot - it seems that this information is the most relevant. Have you ever been there?
So you're saying that if I buy a ticket to section 246 I'm safe and will be with our guys?

Thanks for the assistance!

Ilan

Those are the sections for away fans...I was at Allianz arena against Sporting Lisabon and they were in those sections...

242-243-245-246

But even if you buy ticket for SUD Kurve noone will touch you:)...fcb fans are not savages

When I was at san siro against AC Milan...I got best tickets available in the middle of second terier...and when i cheered they threw gums at me haha:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby green dodido » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm

tickets are selling in sirael too... since today
green dodido
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

sch0ll7 wrote:When I was at san siro against AC Milan...I got best tickets available in the middle of second terier...and when i cheered they threw gums at me haha:D

Poor you.. Scholl7...
YOu can't compare Bayern fans and fans of an italian club!
WE ARE GENTLEMEN!
THEY ARE PISSED OFF LOSERS!
That's the differnece.. But be happy you didn't go to turkey or argentina..... You would never have come out alive if you had done something like that there! :wink:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Return to UEFA Champions League