You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-03] AC Milan vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:53 am

AC Milan win
7%
Draw
43%
Bayern Munich win
50%

Total votes : 14

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:38 pm

OMG hahahaahah what a game fvcking Milan got what they diserved. Van Byten MAN OF THE MATCH
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:40 pm

Bayern should offer Van Buyten a contract for life, for what he did tonight
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:42 pm

I WILL WASH VAN BUYTEN'S DISHES FOR A YEAR!!!! F**K YE!!!
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:46 pm

MAN I CANT BLOODY BELEIVE IT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Daniel Van Buyten what a hero. Sagnol and Ottl were awful tonight thought, I hope at the ALLIANZ ARENA we will destroy them with Kahn and Van Bommel back hehehe. Anyway good match we should do 2x better at home.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The luckiest game ever!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Van **** Buyten!!!!

Thank you Satan!!!! :twisted:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:00 pm

I can't hear you!!!! hahahaah classic
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:01 pm

BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the game....We'll destroy them at the ARENA...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:05 pm

Image thank you Ottmar Hitzfeld & Van Buyten
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postby Makaay » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:36 pm

Hello
Im here by orders from Snake

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHO ARE MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to the game, i want to say, I FU*K this shit ref , he works for the russian mafia who in turn work for the italian mafia HAHAHAAAHHAAHHA... they tried to fix the game but no , THIS IS BAYERN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean that wasnt a penalty , lucio didnt even touch KAKA
Good game , nice results for us but this is only leg 1
GO BAYERN !!!!!!!!!

I hope Snake is happy with me.
Makaay
Getting the hang of it

Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:42 pm

Makaay wrote:Hello
Im here by orders from Snake

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHO ARE MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to the game, i want to say, I FU*K this shit ref , he works for the russian mafia who in turn work for the italian mafia HAHAHAAAHHAAHHA... they tried to fix the game but no , THIS IS BAYERN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean that wasnt a penalty , lucio didnt even touch KAKA
Good game , nice results for us but this is only leg 1
GO BAYERN !!!!!!!!!

I hope Snake is happy with me.

Makaay you didnt play well today!!! what happened??
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:00 pm

Makaay only plays well every other game...but VAN BUYTEN FROM ZERO TO HERO!!!! That was amazing! Gotta love cocky Milan fans thinking they're already into the semis, then all of a sudden Bayern's back! That WAS NOT a penalty, but gotta love 2 goals in the last 15 minutes as a response. That's the Bayern I've always loved, that hasn't been around too often this season. Surely they won't blow this next week...I have to say though that Milan definitely outplayed us, fortunately Van Buyten made our two good chances count. Gonna have to improve, but no arguing with the result, that's as good as any of us could've asked for.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:03 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:Makaay only plays well every other game...but VAN BUYTEN FROM ZERO TO HERO!!!! That was amazing! Gotta love cocky Milan fans thinking they're already into the semis, then all of a sudden Bayern's back! That WAS NOT a penalty, but gotta love 2 goals in the last 15 minutes as a response. That's the Bayern I've always loved, that hasn't been around too often this season. Surely they won't blow this next week...I have to say though that Milan definitely outplayed us, fortunately Van Buyten made our two good chances count. Gonna have to improve, but no arguing with the result, that's as good as any of us could've asked for.

exactly.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:08 pm

Mygot, you cant imagen how frustrated I was once the ****** up referee gave that fake penalty. But how sweet can revenge be, VanBuyten finally proving his money 8) I just hope that he could do this for Belgium as well :P
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:08 pm

Saw the analysis after the match. First half tackle by Lucio on Kaka is questionable. Lucio's knee knocked the back of the shoe of Kaka, then the ball was touched and then the full contact. Questionable.

Then they had a very valid goal ruled offside, with Gilardino being unfortunate at being suspended for 'scoring'.

But then the referee gave them a penalty which clearly wasn't.

From this perspective, it would seem that the referee was terrible but not really siding with everyone. However there were a lot of small niggling fouls that almost all went in favour of Milan.

Rummenigge was right, the ref was terrible.

Now, rants out of the way, our 2-2 is terrific! Man of the match - Van Buyten! I think our chances of progressing have greatly improved. With 0-0 or 1-1 in the return leg, we will go through! They won't have Gilardino, and we'll have Kahn and Van Bommel back.

But it's not all rosy. Sagnol injured his knee and needs to be operated. If everything runs optimally, he will be able to make a comeback before the end of the season, but this definitely rules him out for the return leg.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:11 pm

They definitely need to play better when AC comes to town but it was great to see them not give up. Sadly, Sagnol injured his knee and he may be out for the rest of the season.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League