You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby fpaz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Kroos played nothing, in difficult matches he always disappear. Real was superior, Kroos not individually
Last edited by fpaz on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayerische Traktor
fpaz
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby kingbayern » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Guys like it or not and it hurts me saying this but we are now living in an era of football dominated by Real. its sad but its the truth
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:36 pm

What did Ramos do..?
Everyone talking about it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:38 pm

fpaz wrote:Kroos played nothing, in difficult matches he always disappear. Real was superior, Kroos not individually

Watch again the game . Kross Casemiro and Modrid destroyed Juve midfild -> Kedira and Dybala were nowhere , Higuain ZERO .
The way Real controls the midfield is fantastic. And believe me I dont like at all Real, I f..ing hate em.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Ollio » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:What did Ramos do..?
Everyone talking about it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Took a douchebag dive that got Cuadrado sent off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can't imagine the hype Zidane will have now. Luck... all luck...

Not luck. Common sense, and a rejection of the dogmas of Pep football. Madrid is now the only team playing flexible, direct football and doing so with a classical DM.

Meanwhile we want to play BS registas and exquisite 20,000 passes football...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fpaz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:
fpaz wrote:Kroos played nothing, in difficult matches he always disappear. Real was superior, Kroos not individually

Watch again the game . Kross Casemiro and Modrid destroyed Juve midfild -> Kedira and Dybala were nowhere , Higuain ZERO .
The way Real controls the midfield is fantastic. And believe me I dont like at all Real, I f..ing hate em.

Real was superior, Kroos not individually
Bayerische Traktor
fpaz
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby bbenno » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Didn't watch the match...I really cheered for Juve... Those f****** bastards Real...i don't like them one bit, but they DO play some good football.
bbenno
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Bentonomo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 pm

depressing
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:06 pm

fpaz wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:

Real was superior, Kroos not individually

How many finals did you watched what did you expect from Kross to take the ball from the center like Messi does and score 3 goal. He did what is good at, passing the ball, pressing, changing the games quickly.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Bentonomo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:12 pm

they have the best midfield in kroos and casemiro partnership (a la Schweiny-Javi)
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can't imagine the hype Zidane will have now. Luck... all luck...

Not luck. Common sense, and a rejection of the dogmas of Pep football. Madrid is now the only team playing flexible, direct football and doing so with a classical DM.

Their players and style are very good but he's lucky to have won 2 CLs, from the draws to the refereeing to today's second goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby La Bestia Negra » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Roonzil wrote:In hindsight, we put up a phenomenal fight with an injured backline, and injured striker...a man down....and getting beat by two offside goals. We put up more of a fight than this Juve. **** me....

I honestly thought Juve's defense was better as a unit than ours, after today it's obvious just how good Hummels and Boateng are, only conceded one legitimate goal at the Bernabau, not an easy feat. We were weakened but still looked better and controlled the midfield in their own stadium while down a man. We can be proud of our team

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
"Müller spielt bei mir immer"-
La Bestia Negra
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:03 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Their players and style are very good but he's lucky to have won 2 CLs, from the draws to the refereeing to today's second goal.

Well, we'd have been lucky too if we had manged to make the same thing between 2010-2013, but we didn't.

This means now: Zidane > Guardiola?

I don't think so... They won't pump in the media and I think that even media burned real hard with all that fapping in 2008/2009 where Ovrebo did an outstanding job in London. That's how the myth was born but at Bayern and after at City is dead.

It's very simple: Real is a truly great club, but the real thing that prevent them from dominating in football over the last 15 years is - Real Madrid themselves! How come? Simple, incredible arrogance and the big ego of the club. They were responsible for Barcelona domination in Spain all these years although we must admit that Barcelona aren't some team who had won everything accidentally. But that all in the past wouldn't be nearly like it is in case that Real were serious club, fully organized and united in the dressing room and on the pitch.

Somehow, Zidane is capable to manage and control everything, balance and keep in one piece despite sometimes we can see that the situation at Real is far from being great, that the atmosphere is flowing like a river, etc. Far from that, but when it's the most important to step up, get serious and play for a very big slice of cake, they simply do it.
That's what they did twice against Atletico Madrid, that's what they did tonight against Juventus.

3 years, ie 4 seasons - 3 European titles, 2 in the row, the first team who managed to achieve such thing in the ECL.

We take our period when we played finals, we did the same thing in 2010, 2012 and 2013, we won only once and that was also very hard final for us. :|

Juventus played awesome K.O. campaign, dominated through all phases, but tonight they weren't completely unrecognizable.

You can hate Real, but they know how to push it real hard to the top and we must respect that if nothing else.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Manchu » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:17 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Well, the last bayern team to win the Champion's league played flexible, direct football with a dedicated destroyer and no regista and excelled, despite its tremendous ability at possession, at taking advantage of transitions in order to attack.

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm traveling back in time in order to urge the board not to hire Guardiola.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League