You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 pm

But we ARE on topic. He did rape us :P... :cry:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Roonzil wrote:Tbh, settlement with a gag order doesn't reflect well on him.

Defaming wouldn't reflect well on him either... these celebrities can have almost anyone they want but then they decide to rape. I'd say that the gag order doesn't reflect well on both parties.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:37 pm

JANCKER wrote:

Defaming wouldn't reflect well on him either... these celebrities can have almost anyone they want but then they decide to rape. I'd say that the gag order doesn't reflect well on both parties.

Trump, Eddie Murphy, Roman Polanski, and loads of others would disagree....
Let's be real, rape or sexual assault isn't as much of a 'character murder' for men as it should be.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Don't know... I personally think rapists are the lowest form of human life...

Either way, Jancker's post is both offensive to women AND proving in part that it's not all on men... Cause I think saying all women like that is an insult... Yet there ARE some who are like that... And if women behave like that they actually have no right to complain about not being equal to men
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Yeah, I'm not politically correct... but you're claiming stuff I never said.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Erm... Am I?
Also I was not even trying to poke at you... I hate generalizations, but I was merely using what you said (to which I partly agree) to deduct a point I find weird about radical feminists (myself)

National Flag:
Germany

Postby 1911 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:27 am

Roonzil wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

Let's be real, rape or sexual assault isn't as much of a 'character murder' for men as it should be.

You forgot Bill Clinton
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:44 am

Apparently she already had made a complaint and reported to the police when his lawyers contacted her... So no blackmail...
Silly woman - should've taken his pants off! There was wayyy more than 400000 in it...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Roonzil wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

Lives of convicted rapists are completely destroyed and their good names are certainly erased.

But beware of character murder before there is an actual conviction. I'm glad we have a justice system because apparantly a few here would like to convict a rapist just becausw he was accused. Don't forget some women tend to use this tactic to gain wealth and fame.

And don't mix regret with rape. They are not the same. I highly doubt Cristiano raped anyone. The guy is smarter than that. Then why would he pay the settlement? Because even the accusation taunts his reputation because there are people like you believing the accuser too quickly. So just beware, and don't shame anyone of anything until there is a police investigation and a convinction.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Erm... there was no accusation till yesterday... The incident was 2007 - you do the math

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:31 pm

SilentStrike wrote:And don't mix regret with rape. They are not the same. I highly doubt Cristiano raped anyone. The guy is smarter than that. Then why would he pay the settlement? Because even the accusation taunts his reputation because there are people like you believing the accuser too quickly.

And then there's you, 'I highly doubt Christiano raped anyone'..... :coffee:

When someone accuses another one of rape, especially a celebrity, what is the FIRST thing people say? 'She's doing it for the money', 'She was drunk', 'She's lying', 'He wouldn't do that', 'She wants to ruin him'. Just look at this topic!! The proof is right there! Most of you immediately accuse the woman of lying, based on NOTHING.

Women who accuse a famous person of sexual assault are slaughtered in the media (not to mention social media). They'll be painted as a slut, a whore, a golddigger. Tabloids will find out about your entire past, and they will print it. You'd have to be a friggin' idiot to go ahead with a case like that if all you want is to 'trash him'....

Loads of women don't report rape or sexual assault because
1. It's tough to prove anything
2. Cops don't always take you seriously
3. You'd have to get an invasive investigation into your privates
4. You'll get slaughtered by the media/his friends/society

If you look up the numbers, you will most likely know a woman who's been sexually assaulted or raped and hasn't reported it. Exactly for the reasons mentioned above.

Not saying Ronaldo did it, but my God....some of the responses over here are shocking to me.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Roonzil wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:And don't mix regret with rape. They are not the same. I highly doubt Cristiano raped anyone. The guy is smarter than that. Then why would he pay the settlement? Because even the accusation taunts his reputation because there are people like you believing the accuser too quickly.

When someone accuses another one of rape, especially a celebrity, what is the FIRST thing people say? 'She's doing it for the money', 'She was drunk', 'She's lying', 'He wouldn't do that', 'She wants to ruin him'. Just look at this topic!! The proof is right there! Most of you immediately accuse the woman of lying, based on NOTHING.

Women who accuse a famous person of sexual assault are slaughtered in the media (not to mention social media). They'll be painted as a slut, a whore, a golddigger. Tabloids will find out about your entire past, and they will print it. You'd have to be a friggin' idiot to go ahead with a case like that if all you want is to 'trash him'....

If you look up the numbers, you will most likely know a woman who's been sexually assaulted or raped and hasn't reported it. Exactly for the reasons mentioned above.

Not saying Ronaldo did it, but my God....some of the responses over here are shocking to me.

Don't spin my words. The point of my post (not just the fragment you cited) was to wait for a police investigation and a judge's decision before you come to any conclusion.

You however labeled Trump, Eddie Murphy and a few more a rapist without any basis. Just be careful with that because it really does tarnish reputations of innocent people.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Roonzil » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:46 pm

I don't spin your words, I quoted them and responded to them in my first sentence. You accuse me of believing the victim too easily, whereas I accuse you of believing the suspect too easily. The rest is a general statement to how people respond to these kind of stories.

There will be no police investigation, nor a court case, as this has all been settled with a payment.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby harry-muc » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Roonzil wrote:

exactly, 2 of my ex-girlfriends got raped and both didnt go to the police. one sent some friends to **** this guy up (she had known him before) and the second one buried her grief and shame and has some major psycological issues till today... she was 13 back then.
and btw, its disgusting to use the word rape in terms of a big defeat in sports and anywhere else...
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:31 pm

harry-muc wrote:
Roonzil wrote:

exactly, 2 of my ex-girlfriends got raped and both didnt go to the police. one sent some friends to **** this guy up (she had known him before) and the second one buried her grief and shame and has some major psycological issues till today... she was 13 back then.
and btw, its disgusting to use the word rape in terms of a big defeat in sports and anywhere else...

The first one did the right thing, to take justice with own hands as justice is rarely served

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League