You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby tflags » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
tflags wrote:I don't mean to be challenging but frankly last night it was beyond belief. Anyhow it is easy to dismiss Marca as biased when in fact, at least on these specific situations, they use people like Oliver who is a freelance ex-referee who has made calls against Real Madrid before. That article was on their front page after the first leg vs Madrid back in 2012 and I quoted it here a looong time ago.

Without straying too far into an argument about the validity of Marca, if those two fouls occur to Bayern we would be screaming for penalty, every day every night. Just because it was for Barcelona doesn't make it disgusting, a disgrace to football or however bad people want to make it seem. Chill out people. The better team won. Hating on Barcelona is as flat and boring as it gets.

Why are you turning this into something it isn't? Who says anyone's hating Barcelona. I've been enough times to the Camp Nou to simply laugh at this comment. But I do think it was disgraceful to see such a bad refereeing when all parties including the players themselves are admitting to the bad calls. I think you are going too far with the rebuke to be honest.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Roonzil wrote:Can our players stop sucking up to Barca on social media bitte? I get the sentiment from a sportsmen perspective that you're impressed with the resilience and mental strenght. But FFS, a Barca or Real player would NEVER post a pic of the Bayern squad on their instagram page and say how impressed they were. It's a small team mentality.... :evil:

Who did it? :(

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:09 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Can our players stop sucking up to Barca on social media bitte? I get the sentiment from a sportsmen perspective that you're impressed with the resilience and mental strenght. But FFS, a Barca or Real player would NEVER post a pic of the Bayern squad on their instagram page and say how impressed they were. It's a small team mentality.... :evil:

Who did it? :(

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Kimmich most blatantly....then there was Thiago (which is in a way understandable, but still annoying), and Ribery.
Worst offender was an ex-Bayern player: Mario Gomez.

Edit: Renato liked Kimmich's post as well, so I'm putting him on the bad-list as well.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:16 pm

:evil:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Re: [2017-03-17] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I've voted for real... but honestly I want Barca now and Real in the Semis.......... (vote changed)

While they're still riding their air of confidence? They're more dangerous now than in future.

I don't think so. Teams like Barca get more dangerous the closer they are to the trophy.

You mean like the semifinals?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:24 pm

What annoys me most, is how Kimmich hasn't posted about our own impressive 10-2 aggregate win...but did post Barca's squad on his instagram. Truly wonder how much he'll push for a Barca transfer if the call comes (he's been scouted and watched)..
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:27 pm

JANCKER wrote:Image

OK, I will never look at WhoScored again in my whole life. Rafinha in team of the week is pathetic. He was poor even by his non-world-class standards.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:27 pm

He was taking classes of Spanish... I'm starting to think that he'd move there if they came for him. I'm not for keeping anyone against their will...
Last edited by JANCKER on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dalv » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:27 pm

I have yet to see a comeback without the help of the referee. At 3-1 the referee thought that Di Maria intentionally hit the grass or what? Even Mascherano admitted he got Di Maria's leg. And all that Suarez did was simulate, simulate and simulate until he eventually got a penalty.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Jesus Christ ........... incredible..............
Shame on all of them............. shame .......... :evil:
we should all message them.......
As our so protesters sudkurve............
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:29 pm

JANCKER wrote:He was taking classes of Spanish... I'm starting to think that he'd move there if they came for him. I'm not for keeping anyone against their will...

Wouldn't rule it out...

When will Messi retire, we're stuck with a truckload of Barca fanboy players bc of that one single dude.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Roonzil wrote:But FFS, a Barca or Real player would NEVER post a pic of the Bayern squad on their instagram page and say how impressed they were. It's a small team mentality.... :evil:

Barca and Real players wouldn't ever have the chance to praise us on something like this because we would've never gotten into such an adverse position in the first place ;) Besides I'm pretty sure they would do the same thing if we achieve something like this. Ter Stegen, Marcelo, Kroos, Pique, those who are generally decent people who have compatriots and/or friends in Bayern would do it no doubt.

And @tflags I wasn't particularly referring to you, but really expected better from some others. The way you guys wrote your posts, very typical dismissive attitude towards certain big teams simply because they're not Bayern. This is something I expect from lesser English fans, not intelligent people like you guys.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Roonzil » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:But FFS, a Barca or Real player would NEVER post a pic of the Bayern squad on their instagram page and say how impressed they were. It's a small team mentality.... :evil:

Barca and Real players wouldn't ever have the chance to praise us on something like this because we would've never gotten into such an adverse position in the first place ;) Besides I'm pretty sure they would do the same thing if we achieve something like this. Ter Stegen, Marcelo, Kroos, Pique, those who are generally decent people who have compatriots and/or friends in Bayern would do it no doubt.

And @tflags I wasn't particularly referring to you, but really expected better from some others. The way you guys wrote your posts, very typical dismissive attitude towards certain big teams simply because they're not Bayern. This is something I expect from lesser English fans, not intelligent people like you guys.

The only one who did it last season, whom I noticed and remembered, was Pepe Reina after our comeback vs Juve. And he's connected to the club. Lewy 5 in 9? Not a peep from players in the Spanish Giants, and I'd say that one was pretty darn deserving of a tweet or insta.

We will stay a smaller club, as long as our players still see and treat the two Spanish sides like bigger clubs imo.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:46 pm

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:00 pm

I fully agree with whoever looks at this gesture with dislike - for me this is as much disrespectful for the club as much as it is for us supporters, who have to fend off the superiority complex of supporters from these teams.

personally this hurts as much as those never forgotten, openly hysteric reactions, from Guardiola in March 2015 when he was STILL Bayern's coach, during his visit to Nou Camp for Barca vs City.
Last edited by Bayernbazi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League