You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 UEFA Champions League discussion thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2013/2014 UEFA Champions League discussion thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 25, 2014 9:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:Can someone pls elaborate on what he did? I just [-o< that his face will look somewhat different in a months time.

He got a penalty, scored, took off his shirt and celebrated like he had just handed Real the trophy. The match by that point was already decided and he was one of the worst if not the worst players on the pitch last night. It sickened me.

I heard (though not sure about it) that he didn't celebrate with the team after Bale's goal and just stood a bit away.

In the end the team that was the best throughout the tournament won the trophy. Sure they were lucky at times but they deserve to be champions. Even yesterday they were the better team. They were better before Atletico's goal and they were better after half time. It would have been harsh on them to lose 1-0, like when we lost 1-0 at the Bernabeu. But the way it happened is absolutely heartbreaking for Atletico Madrid.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 25, 2014 10:32 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I heard (though not sure about it) that he didn't celebrate with the team after Bale's goal and just stood a bit away.

If you watch the video of the goal, you can see Ronaldo standing on the halfway line as if it was the opposing team that scored :|
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Jorsett » Sun May 25, 2014 10:35 am

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I heard (though not sure about it) that he didn't celebrate with the team after Bale's goal and just stood a bit away.

If you watch the video of the goal, you can see Ronaldo standing on the halfway line as if it was the opposing team that scored :|

It's all about him y'know!!!
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby FCB general » Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I live in Spain and I won't turn on the TV in the next 3 months. It's going to be a real nightmare.

And now they will start talking about La Undecima #-o

Haha, I know how you're gonna feel after this. Fapping level by Real fans - über maximum. You don't what's worse in their case - win or lose. Almost always the same arrogance and complexes.

Too bad that your Atletico didn't make it, so close but then so far. :? Thank God, the season wasn't bad since they've won La Liga title, after 10 years finally someone else than RM and FCB.

The old football world has two familiar faces today and for the future to give us what we need and what guys like Guardiola and Mourinho, Cristiano and Messi fúcked up. 8)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Sun May 25, 2014 11:32 am

I'm dissapointed from Athletico,just passion and hard fouls against RM at Lisbon finale...
RM deservedly won the CL title and they won Athleti,the fair score should be 1-1 or 0-0 and so did even at 93' Athletico's game was poor,their counters were poor but their defense was solid,they were lucky with that goal(Casillas what an error man) but then unlucky that Ramos scored at the 93th
Modric was phenomenal,Di Maria gave everything on the pitch,Carvajal was solid but for me Ramos was the MVP,scored-solid-leader at the final,he saved their asses along with the laughable BBC trio at the offense but I have to admit that RM were worthy winners,Athletico Madrid from 70th minute they parked the bus.

Overall it was a poor final and a plastic final score,4-1 is waaay too much for Athletico but that's it... CR7 was a shadow,Benzema non existent and Bale proved that he is a worthy...sprinter,from Athletico Madrid side Luis,Godin were fantastic once again,I expected more from Courtois tbh and from Diego Simeone,his risk with D.Costa cost him a lot,I think that he should start with Adrian or anyone else so he could sub in Diego(Brazil) plus that Sosa sub was a total miss,he picked Sosa so he can defend Marcelo and he did nothing on the other hand Marcelo put on a party at the left side,yet scored.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 25, 2014 11:37 am

Achilles wrote: Bale proved that he is a worthy...s

Meh, to be honest had Ramos not scored it would have been Bale's fault that Real lost.

Agreed on the rest of the post.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun May 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Someone tried to compare Bale's performance to the one of Robben's from last year. What a shitty comparison, the first one almost cost the team the defeat in the regular time, the second one fought an emotional battle inside him and defeated the demons of the past by scoring a winner in the dying minutes. How can anyone compare those two, lol.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCB general » Sun May 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Bale is one of the biggest frauds. Jesus, that athlete has made last night impossible things which made me laugh like a maniac. Tehnique without his speed, from A to F, just grade D. 91 or 100 mil. €, doesn't matter. He didn't worth that money.

That's why I hate today's football. Some guys who can sprint 90 minutes and make a short passes are world-class players. Without that they wouldn't worth a shít. #-o They can't pass one player and where he could possibly fúcked up 2-3 players or score 1000% sure goal.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm

FCB general wrote:Bale is one of the biggest frauds. Jesus, that athlete has made last night impossible things which made me laugh like a maniac. Tehnique without his speed, from A to F, just grade D. 91 or 100 mil. €, doesn't matter. He didn't worth that money.

Agreed, but Real Madrid will forever consider him worth it for that goal.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun May 25, 2014 12:49 pm

I'm so glad Madrid won this décima. Now we don't have to hear about them in the CL for another 12 years.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Agreed, but Real Madrid will forever consider him worth it for that goal.

Without him last night, Real would fail. 2 yellow cards after his slaloms, Bale scored after his furious run among 3 Atletico players... Man of the match! =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Jorsett » Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Agreed, but Real Madrid will forever consider him worth it for that goal.

Without him last night, Real would fail. 2 yellow cards after his slaloms, Bale scored after his furious run among 3 Atletico players... Man of the match! =D>

He's very underrated even though he is held in high regard in Madrid.
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby FCB general » Sun May 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Jorsett wrote:He's very underrated even though he is held in high regard in Madrid.

He is a monster! I remember Real's first won of Copa del Rey after 1992 under Mourinho. This guy was brilliant entire 120 minutes against Barcelona, many duels won, shots on target... Amazing performance from Di Maria in the Spanish Cup final 2011.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:13 pm

what is it with corners ruining champions league finals
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:45 pm

I think Ronaldo was very envious that it was not him who scored the decisive goal... that is why he celebrated like a bitch...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League