You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012 CL Final venue: Allianz!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

2012 CL Final venue: Allianz!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/keytopics/kind=64/newsid=796145.html

I'm sure you guys heard they were bidding to get the 2011 or 12 final in Munchen, it's happening! It's still a long way off, but Bayern's long-term strategy should definitely be geared towards winning the CL on their own field!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 2012 CL Final venue: Allianz!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Great achievement for Munchen.I think our aim is to make it to the CL-final sooner than 2012 but it would certainly be a dream for every Bayern fan in the world to win the title in our "living room" practically.It would surely be something I would never forget in my life and an upgrade to the 2001 final in Milan.Lets see if it happens. =D>
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to UEFA Champions League