You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

1/8 finals: Bayern vs ...

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What team do you want Bayern to play against in the 1/8 finals?

Lille
36%
PSV
No votes
As Roma
9%
Real Madrid
9%
Celtic
36%
Porto
9%

Total votes : 11

1/8 finals: Bayern vs ...

Postby fa » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:51 am

What team do you want Bayern to play against in the 1/8 finals?

I just hope we do not get Barca. And personally I feel PSV or Celtic would be nice to play against, allthough there aren't any bad teams in here anymore..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:56 am

i think the easiest we can get is celtic or lille
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:00 am

well to be honest, Lille is a quite good team.. very underestimated in France and Europa. They also just beat AcMilan at San Siro. Especially a african player named KEITA is very good. Celtic on the other hand just lost to Kopenhagen.

But every year there are some surprises in the CL, so lets hope we can get through this round and then we shall see

Btw, did any see the highlights of Porto vs Arsenal? Did u see the magical trick of Quaresma? As I once posted, sport1.de said that he was a potential target for Bayern to replace ballack..
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:12 am

fa wrote:well to be honest, Lille is a quite good team.. very underestimated in France and Europa. They also just beat AcMilan at San Siro. Especially a african player named KEITA is very good. Celtic on the other hand just lost to Kopenhagen.

But every year there are some surprises in the CL, so lets hope we can get through this round and then we shall see

Btw, did any see the highlights of Porto vs Arsenal? Did u see the magical trick of Quaresma? As I once posted, sport1.de said that he was a potential target for Bayern to replace ballack..

well milan stinks this season, and last night they played with reserves
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:17 am

True, Milan is playing one of his worst seasons ever.. especially in Italy they are playing poor.. but still, if necessary they can play as a world class team, with the likes of Kaka and all the other big names.

To be honest, im very happy that we finished first..
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 am

fa wrote:True, Milan is playing one of his worst seasons ever.. especially in Italy they are playing poor.. but still, if necessary they can play as a world class team, with the likes of Kaka and all the other big names.

To be honest, im very happy that we finished first..

yes, they can come back to their form from last season any time

btw when is the draw? tomorrow?
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:49 am

I think the draw is for next friday, december 15
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:20 pm

Just have a look at this
http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=186155
Barca fans prefer bayern to be their opponents in the knockout stage
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:17 pm

so...
real madrid it is :twisted:
cant wait to destroy them :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 pm

I suspected...and that's what we got....our good old rivals..

Real Madrid...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:03 pm

its good we didnt get Barcelona :lol:

the other matches: Porto - Chelsea, Celtic - Milan, PSV - Arsenal, Lille - Man Utd, Roma - Lyon, Barcelona - Liverpool, Inter - Valencia
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kevh26 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:41 pm

real is a very tough draw still, the barnabeau is going to be a tough place to pick up a result... we just have to pray for a draw and hope we can do the job in munich... the good thing about it is though, if everything goes to plan, we'll have hargreaves back and more importantly ismael (i know what you're thinking... more importantly???)... magath expressed an interest in tinkering with three centre backs and lahm and sagnol playing wing back, i think that formation would saee us through to the quarter finals
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:00 pm

I wonder if we'll beat Real...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vaibhavi » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:38 am

Real are going to be a tough team to beat. but atleast we are not playing barca.Still, i beleive that Bayern can beat real, whether at the bernabue or the allianz arena!
Hi! I love germany!
vaibhavi
Hey, I'm new here!

Return to UEFA Champions League