You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

1/4 finals: Milan vs Bayern

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

1/4 finals: Milan vs Bayern

Postby fa » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:20 pm

The only good thing about this tie is that we first go to Milan before playing them home :)

If we some how manage to beat Milan, then probably ManU will be waiting for us in the semi finals.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:19 pm

I think even if they are in a poor run of form, they are a better side so I think it will be tough for us to beat them.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:00 pm

COME ON!!!!!!!

Bayern vs Man Utd Semi Final!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Oh :( Bayern have a chance, but don't the Italians have a good run of beating us? at least we play in Milan first. The English teams - they haven't drawn each other which is a shame. They all have realistic ties that they will probably win. Could be an all-English final.
Man U will be waiting for us - but let's hope its Roma!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:09 pm

EWWWWW...I woke up to see that we are facing Milan in the next round :shock:

Not the easiest of ties..But I think WE CAN DO IT...Lets go Bayern!!!

Also, I think Roma will beat Man U. :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:25 pm

we have a score to settle
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby podolski4life » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:15 pm

Who's that lucky team to draw PSV? ... oh, not us. It's all cool though. Let's do this!

I think Chelsea are gonna get beat by Valencia...
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:30 pm

podolski4life wrote:Who's that lucky team to draw PSV? ... oh, not us. It's all cool though. Let's do this!

For me its gonna be Bayern vs Ballack in the CL Final...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:34 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
podolski4life wrote:Who's that lucky team to draw PSV? ... oh, not us. It's all cool though. Let's do this!

I know it's all a dream, but wouldn't Ballack cry like a baby if Bayern beat Chelsea in the CL final?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

I know it's all a dream, but wouldn't Ballack cry like a baby if Bayern beat Chelsea in the CL final?

Yeah...and that would be a terrific image to see...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:53 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
MUTU wrote:I know it's all a dream, but wouldn't Ballack cry like a baby if Bayern beat Chelsea in the CL final?

Yeah...and that would be a terrific image to see...:)

:twisted: :twisted:
would be great to see ballack crying because he lost to bayern :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:29 pm

I really want to see Ballack play against Bayern in this CL. I mean it is a dream of many Bayern fans, imagine just dream a little bit ..and think of his reaction when and if Bayern scored 4 goals and conciding only 1 or 2 being under of hell of a good form.
But again that is only a dream, lets concentrate on Werder now and then we have time to think about our Italian rivals becuase we do have a score to settle with them just we did with Madrid.
Hail BAYERN !! ! ! !
I will be screeaaming again if we do well ahaha
TOOOOOOOOOOOOR FUN DEN FCBAYERN !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:30 pm

It figures that Bayern would draw the one team I didn't want to face! Bayern look like they have got a solid chance, the problem with this match up for me is history, and I don't just mean that 4-1 DISGRACE from last year. Milan have always been better than us over 2 matches, haven't we only beaten them once? Not cool...maybe this year will finally be different! All I can say is that if Bayern somehow win the CL this year it will be completely deserved as they will have to beat literally the best in Europe to do it. Inter, Madrid, Milan, probably United...talk about coming back on the scene! [-o<
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweinsteiger7 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:34 am

Im so excited to see Bayern play AC milan... I hate the italian national team and italian soccer for that matter... this is gonna be sweet revenge :twisted:
Schweinsteiger7
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:41 am

Hey Schweinsteiger7, welcome to the forum! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League