You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

1/4 finals: Milan vs Bayern

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby Schweinsteiger7 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:03 am

MUTU wrote:Hey Schweinsteiger7, welcome to the forum! :)

thanx good to be here
Schweinsteiger7
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:46 am

FCBinNYC wrote:It figures that Bayern would draw the one team I didn't want to face! Bayern look like they have got a solid chance, the problem with this match up for me is history, and I don't just mean that 4-1 DISGRACE from last year. Milan have always been better than us over 2 matches, haven't we only beaten them once? Not cool...maybe this year will finally be different! All I can say is that if Bayern somehow win the CL this year it will be completely deserved as they will have to beat literally the best in Europe to do it. Inter, Madrid, Milan, probably United...talk about coming back on the scene! [-o<

Actually if we go by history...then we'll reach the final (having knocked out Real already)..
So, it will be a contradiction if we compare these two historic facts....LOL..
Bottom line is that history will be re-written this time...;)

be cool...we'll kick out Milan.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:43 am

But similarly, when Milan came up against Bayern, they always reached the final... ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:16 am

MUTU wrote:But similarly, when Milan came up against Bayern, they always reached the final... ;)

No they didn´t. Last year they were knocked out in the semis.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:17 am

Hmm true, but last season was the exception :P
It's about time we eliminate them!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby yoanna » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:47 pm

somehow, i don't see milan as the biggest obstacle out there. ain't gonna be easy, of course, but their not on the top of their game. and they still have to fight to land a CL spot, so their concentration is kind of devided, as well.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:58 pm

AC Milan just lost the derby to Inter 2-1, so I guess you would mark that as a favor to Bayern - even if the match isn't for ages. AC not doing well is a good thing up until the game I think.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Re: 1/4 finals: Milan vs Bayern

Postby gjenerali » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:53 am

hi. I would have to ask if someone has the video when BALLACK slaps gattusso in face in the mach bayern milan 2 or 3 years ago im trying to find it but i cant find it :cry: that would show to milan guys the top guy gattusso ,i hate him so much
gjenerali
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KieranD » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Bilan suck they are a point behind the champs and i think they will fail in the UEFA Cup just as i hate to say it we did.
Gatusso is a flaming hack, i hate him so much.
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Why do you hate Gattuso? HE IS THE WARRIOR!! HERO! Hard man. I would be happy if he would play for Bayern. OK, I hate Milan as a team, but I like Kaka`, Gattuso, Flamini, Seedorf, Pirlo. They are great. I hate R0[Ronaldinho], Kaladze, Dida, Kalač, Inzaghi and others. But Gattuso is great. FORZA NAPOLI!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KieranD » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:57 pm

gatusso is just a dirty player a hack and he shoves player with his hands, he gets away with everything
he'd never join bayern so its okay
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:13 am

Every team needs dirty players. Gattuso is one of the best :D

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League