You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-09-29] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Werder Bremen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 22

Re: [2012-09-29] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

sooperdice wrote:Highlight of the match was Badstuber giving Gus a reacharound after scoring his goal..

No, it was Petersen's boot flying off his foot :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 pm

AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCB general » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Now you can see what Đilkoš and Shaqiri have brought to us. Fantastic duo and I'm sure that they are becoming good friends outside of field, too. After all, they can understand each other when they're speaking Croatian. :)

That's what has missed to Bayern last season and all seasons before. We have, how to express myself, quality of quantity. :mrgreen:

Đilkoš was on the fire when we signed him, now our opponents are on the fire from Đilkoš. :lol:

Gustavo the master, fantastic strike. =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm

That was a big-ass performance from the team. Bremen were a real rock in defendr, closing down every inch of the field. I am so glad we didn't cave in and show frustrated signs in towards the end.

Positives:
1. JH's subs were bold, and they worked out pretty fine. Shaqiri in particular injected life to the team and linked amazingly with Ribery. I think he deserves a starting role next game, eventhough he doesn't seem disappointed with his super-sub role.
2. Muller fought off as if it was a life or death situation. He kept 2 - 3 players busy all day long and yet managed to get away on a hanful of occasions.
3. Gustavo is way better with those curved shots than the power shots (which I think he believes is his trade :P)
4. Dante is our best defender so far. He is always the first one to the ball, and always alert to clean-up the mistakes of his fellow defenders (I recall a mistake by Gustavo and one by Boateng in which Dante swiftly recovered).
5. Team spirit is really on a high. For instance, the subs, and especiallyRafihna, were the first to run celebrating after Gus's goal.

Negatives:
1. Pizarro's form is really worrisome. Maybe it was the worst conditions for him to start against such a tight and pressing defense. But, we need him to get on the scoring sheet, because I'm afraid we'll be really thin on the striker's front with Gomez out.
2. Badsuber had a disastrous game. He allowed the opponent to slip past him on two occasions, one of which we were lucky not to concede. He looks pretty rusty, and should definitely be rested for the next game.
3. Kroos still has a problem with operating in tight areas. Unlike his usual ball-magnet self, he lost the ball on many different occasions.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Kevinx67 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

With the way Bayern can change players and not miss a beat with the talent they have i think we are going to see something special this year. I wouldn't e surprised Bayern wins everything this year. Sometimes greatness rises out of the ashes and i think it's going to happen this year.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JJJ » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm

FCB general wrote:Now you can see what Đilkoš and Shaqiri have brought to us. Fantastic duo and I'm sure that they are becoming good friends outside of field, too. After all, they can understand each other when they're speaking Croatian. :)

Guess who's that guy out of the camera?

Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm

I think Boateng has been also great so far this season, he's always there when it matters and playing next to a more experienced defender in Dante has really matured him. The last goal we conceded was about 270 minutes ago, and with BATE and Hoffeheim up next, we should try and reach 450!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCB general » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 pm

JJJ wrote:
FCB general wrote:Now you can see what Đilkoš and Shaqiri have brought to us. Fantastic duo and I'm sure that they are becoming good friends outside of field, too. After all, they can understand each other when they're speaking Croatian. :)

Guess who's that guy out of the camera?

Hehe, definitely trio fantastico. I like them all, one of our greatest strenghts in the team.

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm

AssemFCB wrote:I think Boateng has been also great so far this season, he's always there when it matters and playing next to a more experienced defender in Dante has really matured him. The last goal we conceded was about 270 minutes ago, and with BATE and Hoffeheim up next, we should try and reach 450!

As i said badstuber and Gomez will have a really really hard time

It seems that The AFRO was the thing we were lacking ...no way dante is going to benched

Boateng has also been doing fantastic,real solid and his tackles one on one are superb

Mandzukic has scored toooo much to be benched,and Gomez -in spite of being a machine under Heynckes- will be forced to accept the role of the challenger ,and mandzukic is our number 1 striker for now
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Badstuber is the undisputed first choice centerback and that's that.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 pm

but we all know that gomez cant play as a sub...he is more like 90 minute player:)...I remember when LVG opted for Olić few years back, Gomez was really bad when coming on...and than when Olić was out of form...Gomez wasnt inform because he needs few games to get stuck in:)

I would just play them every other game...Just like he is doing now with Pizarro
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby BayernLove » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Simple: We get Boateng to grow his hair :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm

quaazi wrote:Badstuber is the undisputed first choice centerback and that's that.

On paper, I'd say he's definitely the best, it will be nice to see him compete versus Dante and Boa once Contento and Alaba return.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCB general » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Element wrote:Mandzukic has scored toooo much to be benched,and Gomez -in spite of being a machine under Heynckes- will be forced to accept the role of the challenger ,and mandzukic is our number 1 striker for now

Well, anything serious from Gomez we will have to wait at least for December or January, till then we have to satisfy ourselves with great Đilkoš.

He is no. 1 striker, currently. But in squad rotation position of a starter is not secured in every single match.

sch0ll7 wrote:but we all know that gomez cant play as a sub...he is more like 90 minute player:)...I remember when LVG opted for Olić few years back, Gomez was really bad when coming on...and than when Olić was out of form...Gomez wasnt inform because he needs few games to get stuck in:)

I don't know did anyone noticed that Gomez scored his first goal when he was entering the game from the bench was last season and I think it was in Pokal, only I can't recall against who we played. That was the ONLY goal which he has scored in Bayern shirt since he joined us.

He is not a striker who can jump in in the middle of the game and score goals. Everything what he scored, it was when he started from the 1st minute of the game. So I don't expect to see Gomez scoring goals when he replaces Đilkoš or Pizarro in 2nd period. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm

quaazi wrote:Badstuber is the undisputed first choice centerback and that's that.

There is nothing undisputed in football
Dante-Boateng has been doing Great
And Dante is the best defender in the Bundesliga so far
It is Boateng vs Badstuber,both who are different types in anyway you can think of

The one who fits best next to Dante will start (Boateng is doing great and has time-chemistry advantage)

I totally like Badstuber ,and i rate him really high as a CB
But now he has serious competition ,and if he really is something special like we think ,he will be back in no time

Gomez's Job is much much harder though as Mandzukic is a great PLAYING AND GREAT SCORING STRIKER
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga