You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:40 pm

Werder Bremen win
30%
Draw
20%
Bayern Munich win
50%

Total votes : 10

[2006-10-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich [V]

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:40 pm

Both Bayern and Bremen will be tired after playing in the Champions League in mid-week, so perhaps we might see a couple of faces who we'd usually find on the substitute bench. Whatever the formation, rest assured that this will be a top encounter.
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:36 pm

very important and very hard match, i hope we'll play well and we'll get a draw :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:57 pm

This match will be quite interesting. Especially if both teams come off with a win in the CL.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 pm

Scholl will be back for this match, and our injury list is easing a bit. We will only have Ismael, Deisler, Hargreaves and Fuerstner out, providing we don't suffer any more injuries.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Marko » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:30 pm

Just hope we won't lose!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:59 pm

I am being realistic here....bremen will edge it..:)

I just hope we don't lose heavily...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:23 am

I want them to win, but I'll settle for a draw. I wonder if this is the match that Klose will start scoring again. As much as I love Klose, I hope not. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:24 pm

tracylynn wrote:I want them to win, but I'll settle for a draw. I wonder if this is the match that Klose will start scoring again. As much as I love Klose, I hope not. :D

Klose was subbed last night! He's not having a good month at all. Aren't Bayern after him too? I think he was getting interviewed about that.

I voted Bayern win. I wasn't impressed one bit with Bremen's performance last night, and if they're tired, then I can't see it improving at all. But if Bayern pull it off, I can see it only been a narrow win.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 am

Mirage wrote:Klose was subbed last night! He's not having a good month at all. Aren't Bayern after him too? I think he was getting interviewed about that.

No, Bayern isn't after Klose. Klose said in an interview that he wanted to play somewhere out of Germany before he retires (his contract is up soon, I believe) and he said that he would not go to Bayern. He said he might stick with Bremen for awhile if things are right.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:17 am

Yes, we can close the Klose chapter one and for all. It is highly unlikely that he will ever join Bayern.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:32 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, we can close the Klose chapter one and for all. It is highly unlikely that he will ever join Bayern.

I didn't want him to go to Bayern, I want him to go to Spain. Sevilla or Barca.

I do think we'll win tomorrow though *crosses fingers* If only I could watch it. I hate living in England sometimes :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:08 pm

*cries*
2-0, Diego and Wome and its not even halftime. I can't see us winning anymore.
Last edited by Mirage on Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:34 pm

makaay scores 2-1
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:17 pm

bayern loses the away game 3-1 again
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:28 pm

3-1.... ouch
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga