You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:40 pm

Werder Bremen win
30%
Draw
20%
Bayern Munich win
50%

Total votes : 10

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:58 pm

MissFCB wrote:Even Magath admitted that... he also said that we can´t afford loosing any other away game or we wont be able to win the championship!
btw it´s the worst start in a bundesliga season since 13 years :(
and Frings said in an interview after the match that he thinks Werder is going to
be "Meister" this season... a little bit too selfconfident i think :wink:

That's so true. They can't afford to lose any more games. IMO, they seem to be more motivated for the CL games than the Bundesliga games.

As for Frings, well I do like him, but I also think he's being too self confident here because the season is still pretty young and anything still can happen. Werder still has to play Bayern, and who knows, maybe from now until then Bayern will be winning their gamesand Werder will be losing theirs.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:21 pm

Ive started to think diego as the best youth playmaker in the world and best player in the bundesliga
He is a real talent.Probably the next Diego maradona.Real class
His shot power,shot accuracy,through balls.He can bring chelsea and barca to earth like deisler did with hertha
Diego leaves kahn helpless,see the ball rebound
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:09 pm

Bremen are awesome this year.
Good thing that they got rid of Micoud. They probably got the best out him.

But...Diego?????....WHATTTTAAAAAAA STEAL FOR 6 M ..he's already paid it back...:) Bayern...go and get him...LOL
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:17 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Bremen are awesome this year.
Good thing that they got rid of Micoud. They probably got the best out him.

But...Diego?????....WHATTTTAAAAAAA STEAL FOR 6 M ..he's already paid it back...:) Bayern...go and get him...LOL

The micoud thing is right.
After 2,3 yrs he will be worth 32m
But bayern should not sign him.He's well adapted in an attacking team unlike bayern.It suits him the best and will make bremen emerge as superpower
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga