You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:40 pm

Werder Bremen win
30%
Draw
20%
Bayern Munich win
50%

Total votes : 10

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:40 pm

Lucio was a joke in this match. We more or less matched Werder Bremen, but they scored two goals thanks to Lucio... when will someone teach him to use efficiency over technique? :(
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:04 pm

it has to be said, I agree with Mark, although, I'm biased, i've never been a fan of lucio, i prefer no nonsense centre backs... hopefully this will highlight his weaknesses and prompt some change...

the match in general wasn't brilliant, and I think diego showed us just how much class he's got.

at least we're nearly there in the champios league!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Lucio was a joke in this match. We more or less matched Werder Bremen, but they scored two goals thanks to Lucio... when will someone teach him to use efficiency over technique? :(

lucio is not in his best form at the moment and but i dont consider him the only one who is guilty for losing the game vs bremen
maybe magath should use ismael in next games
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:25 pm

Actually it is not a one mans fault...team is a team ..we didnt play well and we deserve to lose . Lets dont just blame lucio , were human beings we have our good times and our bad ..Lucio wanst in his best today so what..?Nothing happend we lost end of story . Next time we should be who we usually are so that we win every single match .
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:33 pm

The team just deflated after Lucio's own goal.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:46 pm

podolski4life wrote:The team just deflated after Lucio's own goal.

I didnt have the chance to watch the game or the goals but all i understand is that Lucio was on of the main reason we lost , i dont disagree but guys shit happens . Life goes on and no worries i think we will smath those werdish **** in Arena .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:49 pm

anyways...
werder was far far better then us, we have to admit that :cry: :cry:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:10 pm

supr4king wrote:anyways...
werder was far far better then us, we have to admit that :cry: :cry:

a reason why we should go after Diego..?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:15 pm

supr4king wrote:maybe magath should use ismael in next games

Ismael has a broken leg...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:41 pm

This game has left me speechless because Bayern just didn't seem like they were there, at least mentally. It just didn't seem like they wanted the victory as badly as Werder did. Heck, even the commentator on GOLTV mentioned it, so it was obvious that Bayern just wasn't in the game. It really did look like that Magath didn't pump up the team before the start of the game, which he should have.

It's obvious that Bayern is missing a spark. What it is I do not know. It could be the fact that the Magath never settled on a permanent line-up, or it could be that no one is truly leading the team (being a real motivator), or that there is something going on internally that is causing the problems and we don't know about it.

One more interesting note....the commentator on GOLTV said that neithr Klose nor Podolski have yet this season play like they play for the national team. That's an interesting statement but it's true. I wonder why?

Edited: I just wanted to add that even though I like Oliver Kahn, but he showed a lack of sportsmanship because at the end of the game he simply walked off the field and didn't even shake the hands of the Werder players. Now that's just plain rude.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby buluuu » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:27 am

tracylynn wrote:This game has left me speechless because Bayern just didn't seem like they were there, at least mentally. It just didn't seem like they wanted the victory as badly as Werder did.

that's exactly what i think~
if all players had the attitude like sagnol had.....
things would be totally different~~
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:03 am

Last edited by MUTU on Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
supr4king wrote:maybe magath should use ismael in next games

Ismael has a broken leg...

i forgot sorry :oops:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MissFCB » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:55 pm

tracylynn wrote:This game has left me speechless because Bayern just didn't seem like they were there, at least mentally. It just didn't seem like they wanted the victory as badly as Werder did.

Even Magath admitted that... he also said that we can´t afford loosing any other away game or we wont be able to win the championship!
btw it´s the worst start in a bundesliga season since 13 years :(
and Frings said in an interview after the match that he thinks Werder is going to
be "Meister" this season... a little bit too selfconfident i think :wink:
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:07 pm

MissFCB wrote:

Even Magath admitted that... he also said that we can´t afford loosing any other away game or we wont be able to win the championship!
btw it´s the worst start in a bundesliga season since 13 years :(
and Frings said in an interview after the match that he thinks Werder is going to
be "Meister" this season... a little bit too selfconfident i think :wink:

Yes the away record is pretty bad at the moment (at least in the bundesliga.)

I was shocked too, Tracylynn ... I couldn't believe Bayern started out so bad, went down 2-0 so early...
The own goal was unlucky :(
I was completely wrong in my prediction. That's the last time I say who'll win a game lol.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga