You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 pm

VfL Wolfsburg will win
7%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
93%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Robb3449 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Good job at going out and getting 3 points. Wolfsburg definitely showed up to play and created some nice chances for themselves. Gustavo was decent but he still needs some more match time to get back to form, though I don't know when he'll get it(unless someone gets hurt). Great goal by Mandzukic and nice to see Robben with a strong, confident strike for goal. Kroos is troubling me a bit. He just looks tired.

Let me preface this by saying I'm positive it's not true but, I can't help but thinking, the last few matches, that Jupp forgets about subbing and then in the 80th or so minute says, Oh shit I better make some subs. There are too many people on the bench to let this happen but he is 67.

Certainly not an awe-inspiring performance but I have to think they're looking ahead to Tuesday.
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Two great goals but otherwise the match wasn't so lively. I guess the players had already DHLed their minds to London. Not going to complain about 3 points and yet another one of these:

(No, not the girl, you pervert)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

MUTU wrote:Two great goals but otherwise the match wasn't so lively. I guess the players had already DHLed their minds to London. Not going to complain about 3 points and yet another one of these:

(No, not the girl, you pervert)

Nice body on the girl, though.
(Face is kinda busted :/ )
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

SilverX wrote:Why would he be annoyed? Here you go again with just making up crap so u can say something negative about robben.... for fu*ks sake people, drop it already.

I didn't mean to attack Robben, like I said he had a good impact when he came on and he needs the match practice because he'll probably be playing against Dortmund and maybe even Arsenal.

However, you can't deny the fact that he's not happy about being on the bench. Scoring is the best way to get Heynckes' attention, but the one directly competing for his spot on the team is Muller himself.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 pm

quaazi wrote:Müller should've got a penalty, way too high of a foot connected his shoulders there.

It would have been a foul in the penalty area for dangerous play if the referee whistled. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Or has the rule been phased out ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

quaazi wrote:Müller and Robben very deservedly combined for that goal - a gorgeous cross from Müller and a powerful finish from Robben, they'd both been playing very clever to waste time and pull down the tempo in the last 15 minutes. Especially impressed by Robben - instead of going for personal glory, he adhered to his coach's instructions and it paid off.

That's 2012/2013 Robben. He has been playing like that all the season. He is a great team player now :) but still a lot of people can't see that.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 am

YlonenXabi wrote: That's 2012/2013 Robben. He has been playing like that all the season. He is a great team player now :) but still a lot of people can't see that.

nnnno. Perhaps the reason he had an unblemished game today is that he was given so little time, but who knows. Maybe it's that he played on the left instead. He definitely has not been playing like this all season, though. Whatever the case, I'm starting to think more and more that his job this season will be to impress the onlooking Pep rather than actually make a solid claim for the first XI in the few months to come, from which he is still far away, let's face it. He's got to be looking out for his long-term prospects now. His show in securing the game today is one for the "pros" list, of course.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooo :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't remember a single selfish performance by him this season. He has been helping in defense and passing the ball a lot. In fact Ribery is by far our most selfish player. Robben looks very different on the field and he is a team player now

I remember Cruz saying that he was in Allianz watching Bayern - Lille and he noticed how much has Robben changed his playing just to fit in this team tactics. Lille, Valencia, Schalke, Kaiserslautern or Schalke (home) are some very good examples of this
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby BayernLove » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:27 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooo :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't remember a single selfish performance by him this season. He has been helping in defense and passing the ball a lot. In fact Ribery is by far our most selfish player. Robben looks very different on the field and he is a team player now

I remember Cruz saying that he was in Allianz watching Bayern - Lille and he noticed how much has Robben changed his playing just to fit in this team tactics. Lille, Valencia, Schalke, Kaiserslautern or Schalke (home) are some very good examples of this

Chipping the ball VS Schalke rather than pass to an unmarked Gomez?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 am

Oh, he did it once and Gomez was NOT well positioned btw.

Of course he sometimes goes for the dribble or the individual play. That's what skilled players do. But his playing has changed significantly this season and even in that match he gave an assist to Gomez where he could have gone for the goal. Even in the last minutes he tried to give another assist where he should have gone for the goal
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't remember a single selfish performance by him this season.

YlonenXabi wrote:Oh, he did it once

Yeah I don't think I'm going to bother.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:41 am

quaazi wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I don't remember a single selfish performance by him this season.

YlonenXabi wrote:Oh, he did it once

Yeah I don't think I'm going to bother.

I completely agree with Xabi, Robbens performances this season show him less selfish then Ribery, who should pass at times but still goes for the dribble....

And you saying I'm not going to bother makes you a lot smarter then the next guy? Give ma break, he said he can't remember a single selfish perfromance, meaning an entire match, not just one time he doesn't pass the ball.......

If you have nothing to say don't say anything at all......
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilverX » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:44 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
SilverX wrote:Why would he be annoyed? Here you go again with just making up crap so u can say something negative about robben.... for fu*ks sake people, drop it already.

I didn't mean to attack Robben, like I said he had a good impact when he came on and he needs the match practice because he'll probably be playing against Dortmund and maybe even Arsenal.

However, you can't deny the fact that he's not happy about being on the bench. Scoring is the best way to get Heynckes' attention, but the one directly competing for his spot on the team is Muller himself.

I'm sorry man, I was talking to the general negativity people put on Robben, rather then just you specifically.

I just don't agree, I know that he doesn't like sitting on the bench nor does any player, but getting a pass from someone and scoring doesn't make the other player hate it...
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 am

It's not just passing.
Everything about Robben is selfish. He only passes because he MUST. Heynckes probably told him that's the only way he will get playing time. He doesn't pass because he thinks it's best for the team. After every pass I get the feeling he thinks "good now I've done a pass so I can go a selfish shot next without criticism".

Like I said, everything about Robben is selfish, his attitude, his playing style, his celebrations... it's all just ME ME ME.
Team is winning everything, Robben is annoyed and feels like he has to disturb the harmony by shooting a ball at a window full power and shouting/spitting at the assistant coach.

Well Guess what Robben. There's worse things in the world that you sitting on a bench. **** GET OVER IT!!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby BayernLove » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 am

SilverX wrote:I completely agree with Xabi, Robbens performances this season show him less selfish then Ribery

60.4 average passes for Ribs.
28.1 for Robs.
oooooooooooooooooooooooo...
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga