You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 pm

VfL Wolfsburg will win
1
7%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
14
93%
 
Total votes : 15

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilverX » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:05 am

SilentStrike wrote:It's not just passing.
Everything about Robben is selfish. He only passes because he MUST. Heynckes probably told him that's the only way he will get playing time. He doesn't pass because he thinks it's best for the team. After every pass I get the feeling he thinks "good now I've done a pass so I can go a selfish shot next without criticism".

Like I said, everything about Robben is selfish, his attitude, his playing style, his celebrations... it's all just ME ME ME.
Team is winning everything, Robben is annoyed and feels like he has to disturb the harmony by shooting a ball at a window full power and shouting/spitting at the assistant coach.

Well Guess what Robben. There's worse things in the world that you sitting on a bench. **** GET OVER IT!!


He passes beacause he MUST? You MUST work to have food, YOU MUST go to school to get an education.....his boss tells him how to play so he has to....Whats your point? You just validated my point that he does pass......

I don't think I saw you complain when this "selfish" Robben won games for us, and almost single handed took us to a CL final....now he adjusts his play and you people are still bit*hing to no end.....
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
User avatar
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am

BayernLove wrote:60.4 average passes for Ribs.
28.1 for Robs.
oooooooooooooooooooooooo...


I wanted to bring up how the stats regarding passing, scoring, assisting, key passes, shots per game all are really badly skewed against Robben, but his low amount of appearances as well as having half his appearances be from the bench kinda makes it an unreliable stats pool. Maybe at the end of the season we can judge his performance through stats, but not yet.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 am

SilverX wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:It's not just passing.
Everything about Robben is selfish. He only passes because he MUST. Heynckes probably told him that's the only way he will get playing time. He doesn't pass because he thinks it's best for the team. After every pass I get the feeling he thinks "good now I've done a pass so I can go a selfish shot next without criticism".

Like I said, everything about Robben is selfish, his attitude, his playing style, his celebrations... it's all just ME ME ME.
Team is winning everything, Robben is annoyed and feels like he has to disturb the harmony by shooting a ball at a window full power and shouting/spitting at the assistant coach.

Well Guess what Robben. There's worse things in the world that you sitting on a bench. **** GET OVER IT!!


He passes beacause he MUST? You MUST work to have food, YOU MUST go to school to get an education.....his boss tells him how to play so he has to....Whats your point? You just validated my point that he does pass......

I don't think I saw you complain when this "selfish" Robben won games for us, and almost single handed took us to a CL final....now he adjusts his play and you people are still bit*hing to no end.....

Yes, that's what I'm saying. He passes to avoid criticism. Muller passes because he thinks it's the best option. There's a huge difference in mindset.

And indeed, when you score loads of goals you get away with being selfish. that's the way it works.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3725
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 438 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilverX » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 am

SilentStrike wrote:
SilverX wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:It's not just passing.
Everything about Robben is selfish. He only passes because he MUST. Heynckes probably told him that's the only way he will get playing time. He doesn't pass because he thinks it's best for the team. After every pass I get the feeling he thinks "good now I've done a pass so I can go a selfish shot next without criticism".

Like I said, everything about Robben is selfish, his attitude, his playing style, his celebrations... it's all just ME ME ME.
Team is winning everything, Robben is annoyed and feels like he has to disturb the harmony by shooting a ball at a window full power and shouting/spitting at the assistant coach.

Well Guess what Robben. There's worse things in the world that you sitting on a bench. **** GET OVER IT!!


He passes beacause he MUST? You MUST work to have food, YOU MUST go to school to get an education.....his boss tells him how to play so he has to....Whats your point? You just validated my point that he does pass......

I don't think I saw you complain when this "selfish" Robben won games for us, and almost single handed took us to a CL final....now he adjusts his play and you people are still bit*hing to no end.....

Yes, that's what I'm saying. He passes to avoid criticism. Muller passes because he thinks it's the best option. There's a huge difference in mindset.

And indeed, when you score loads of goals you get away with being selfish. that's the way it works.


Wrong, Muller passes because he doesn't have the same skills as Robben to go around players and controll the ball. There are certain players and certain styles, its the coaches job to figure out how to use them. Van Gaal had no problems in getting player potential to its fullest.

Fact of the matter is that people want the Robben from 2010 back, they want him to score a million goals, but they want him to pass more, run more, play less, get out of the club, stay, go play goalie for a bit see if that works..... Like I said, something is needed to be negative about him just like the media does, so do a lot of people here for no reason, they start making up things.....just annoying and its getting old.

We are on a great track to win the buli, 18 points ahead for now, enjoy it, stop complaining....
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
User avatar
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 am

SilverX wrote:
Wrong, Muller passes because he doesn't have the same skills as Robben to go around players and controll the ball. There are certain players and certain styles, its the coaches job to figure out how to use them. Van Gaal had no problems in getting player potential to its fullest.

Fact of the matter is that people want the Robben from 2010 back, they want him to score a million goals, but they want him to pass more, run more, play less, get out of the club, stay, go play goalie for a bit see if that works..... Like I said, something is needed to be negative about him just like the media does, so do a lot of people here for no reason, they start making up things.....just annoying and its getting old.

We are on a great track to win the buli, 18 points ahead for now, enjoy it, stop complaining....

Yes, there's people like that.
And there's people like you, who defend some players no matter what.

And it's just some ppl on bayernforum.com?
Let me tell you this. All of Holland is sick of this guy. The way he plays, things he says, the thigns he does. Simple as that.
In fact, most Dutch people want him out of the National team XI.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3725
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 438 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Chalant » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:30 am

Robben cries a LOT when he isn't picked. Getting outclassed by Muller who cant do tricks to save his life must be insulting to him. He overrates himself. He is not as selfish as portrayed by the media.
Emre CAN do it.
User avatar
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 am

Going in to the locker room straight after the whistle a few games ago shows me that he really hasn't changed. He hasn't had a great season for almost 3 years now, and he was horrendous in last year's CL final when he choked, he was the same in the league game against Dortmuuld where he missed the penalty and a clear-cut chance at the end. If we had won Bayern would be back in the title race. He chockes in the big games. And this isn't why I hate him. It's his character- numerous fights with team players, crying in the media, doing stuff like running straight to the locker room and again he had an argument with Tymo after Wolsburg's game. He's past his prime, unless he decides the CL final, I couldn't care less about him not playing. Hopefully he leaves Bayern soon.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby luckboy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 am

luckboy
First post
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 am

I agree with those who are saying that Robben passes a lot more these days. Even last season he used to pass more and some of his passes were amazing.

The problem is that he is still quite selfish often and he has no reason to be, because he has lot his scoring touch. I don't know, maybe it's lack of playing time, but these days he misses more good chances than he scores. Actually, I think that now he is a much more useful passer than scorer. Hopefully yesterday's goal is the start of him regaining his form.

Ribery is quite selfish sometimes too, and it's not the first time we've lost possession in a very good chance because of that, but he also both scores and assists a lot.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31568
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7518 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby lau03143 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 am

Last night showed how much Martinez adds to our team. Gustavo is a beast at breaking up the game, but Martinez is on another level when he wins that ball and then taking it forward.

A Martinez/Gustavo combination would be incredible I think.

I'd also say Schweini looks good in the #10 roll instead of kroos.

I think we might even see this more during the remainder of the season.

Martinez - Gustavo

Müller - Schweinsteiger - Ribery

But to be honest, I don't see Jupp dropping Kroos too often.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
User avatar
lau03143
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3607
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 338 times
Been thanked: 491 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 pm

lau03143 wrote: I don't see Jupp dropping Kroos too often.


I don't see him doing that whatsoever.

P.S. not that I want to, but just stating the facts.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2538 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm happy with this current squad and line-up, I just wish Badstuber would be healthy, I really like him as a player and I think he has a great personality.
It's too bad Gustav and Gomez don't get to play more but all that will change in upcoming weeks.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Element » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Neuer had a minor Hand injury before the match , so he played with a special 4-fingered glove

Image
Last edited by MaCk0y on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited link
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17739
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 931 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

I don't know why some are saying that Ribery is the most selfish player in the team. I do agree that in some situations he should pass than trying to dribble past a defender and then loses the ball but who is the player who constantly moves into open spaces off the ball to help his team mates find someone to pass to or does a diagonal run to open spaces for other players ? I think he is one of the players who works mostly for the team.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5895
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 1758 times
Been thanked: 1456 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Borusse » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:39 pm

What? Ribery selfish? The major part of his game is to dribble down the wing and CROSS the ball, in other words, PASS it to his team mate.
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 1104 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests