You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-30] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:06 pm

VfL Wolfsburg win
No votes
Draw
11%
Bayern Munich win
89%

Total votes : 9

[2006-09-30] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich [V]

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:06 pm

Tricky match. I'd say a lot depends on the result in Milan, and whether the players would be full of confidence or lacking it.

Bayern remain the favourites either way.
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BMike86 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:12 pm

this should be a tough match. because it will be after another CL fixture. and wolfsburgh isn't as much of a push over as many think. they could beat us 2-1 if they played their cards right. I think we will either barely escape with a win or draw.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:59 pm

despite the midweek match, I still think we've got enough squad depth to see off wolfsburg
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CR7 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 pm

we should win this wasily,2-0 for us
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:10 pm

It's a tricky encounter. I would refrain from predicting..:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:22 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:It's a tricky encounter. I would refrain from predicting..:D

I agree with that but nevertheless voted Bayern win :D
Unless Inter thrash us 4-0 then I don't think confidence from a lose on wednesday will be such an issue...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:39 am

fanOfBayern wrote:It's a tricky encounter. I would refrain from predicting..:D

same here...but like mentioned we do have the depth, its just what about the motivation that is the big question. when you play against the likes of inter milan @san siro how do you get motivated to that level back in the bundesliga on the road for Wolfsburg. they should beat them, but will they is the question
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:56 am

The match against Inter was a confidence booster for us. Bayern are tradionally strong during this time of the year (attributed to the Oktoberfest). I have no doubts that we will beat them now.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby algermc » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:47 pm

WERE ARE YOU
:oops:
algermc
First post

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:29 pm

Bayern lost 1-nil
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:35 pm

podolski4life wrote:Bayern lost 1-nil

I am shocked =( :(
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:39 pm

Pathetic. Let me just say this the one time: Magath does NOT have a clue how to choose the team.

I would have played in this formation:

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Van Buyten, Sagnol - Schweinsteiger, Demichelis, Karimi, Van Bommel - Pizarro, Podolski
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:47 pm

Bayern's still pretty slow when it comes to the first half of the match. We should've had this game in the bag if we took control.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:51 pm

I didn't get to see the match, but it sounds pathetic. Aren't Wolfsburg at the bottom, or NEAR the bottom, at the moment?
Argh. I can't believe we lost it.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:53 pm

Wolfsburg is in 14th place, and only a few points up from the relegation zone.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga