You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-30] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:06 pm

VfL Wolfsburg win
No votes
Draw
11%
Bayern Munich win
89%

Total votes : 9

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:51 pm

They are in 14th place NOW, cos they got 3 points off of Bayern. Before this match they were in the last place.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:02 pm

I think Bayern can`t play in the same level everyweek, and we`ve seen that so obvious today, even though Magath has started with the same line up of Inter match, but we`ve never seen the same performance, I can`t tell where`s the problem!, but don`t tell me it was the fitness, `cause we are one of the biggest teams in the world, and we play in the highest level of football every-season, and we used to play two matches in one week. especially since we still at the start of the season. I just don`t get the reason why Bayern`s performance was so poor today!..... :wink: ..
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:03 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga