You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-12-11] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 pm

VfB Stuttgart will win
7%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
93%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2011-12-11] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby lau03143 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Offt. That was a dire game. But, 3pts is all that matters. I think it would have been far more comfortable if Gomez had connected with that ball across the 6yd line in the first few minutes.

But being top at Christmas is all that matters.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
dambun wrote:Now we need to focus on our defensive system rebuilding it.... It's not enough just to defensively brillint with Schweini...

I am sure that this will be our primary focus during the training camp

This... and increasing the fitness training for our players.... the fact that our team has quality players should not mean that our players fitness level be less than other teams... Like the Hinrunde, in the Ruckrunde there will be matches where superior fitness decides the matches....

I don't want a repetition of what happened to us against Hannover. Dortmund and Mainz.... We should be fit enough to still get the game in our hands when the opponents step up a gear and increase the pace....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Clearly not our best game, but 3-points is all what matters. The winter break is really coming at the right time. Fitness levels need to be raised and defensive tactics need to be adjusted firmly. Plus, Jupp should work on integrating Robben back to team plays properly, and getting Muller back to his usual self.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:52 am

The score was not too good and we allowed Stuttgart too many chances, but on the offensive side I saw a lot of positives from this game. Robben is clearly getting back to his best, Muller had his best game in a long time, Gomez worked very hard, and Kroos is just as affected at CM.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Jorge » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Just one observation, both of our goals came from the fullbacks' assists, one from Rafinha, the other from Lahm something that you seldom see. Obviously I do not track this stat but I will be curious to know when was the previous time that Bayern did that, I do not even recall if it happened when we had Sagnol and Lizarazu for a decade dominating both flanks. And we did it in game when we can't say we owned the field in such a way that our fullbacks were unleashed going forward.
The last time I recall seeing it was a Real Madrid game about 10 years ago when they scored two goals assisted by Salgado and Roberto Carlos.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Previous

Return to Bundesliga