You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-01-29] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 pm

VfB Stuttgart will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2014-01-29] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dalv » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm

MoFattal wrote:I'm sure they'll fail to show how Kroos was of the first to celebrate the winning goal.

did you really see kroos celebrating the winning goal?
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm

MUTU wrote:Also, I'd like to comment on the great sacrifice by Boateng to save Dante from being sent off. Dante was on a yellow when Harnik fouled him and Dante got pretty pissed off. The referee called both Harnik and Dante over with the yellow ready in his hand to book both of them, which would have meant red for Dante. Boateng proceeded to restart the fight and continue complaining to the referee, forcing the referee to instead give him the yellow instead of to Dante. Very admirable indeed!

Yes that was amazing (assuming that Boateng intended it because we all know that boateng can go mad :P )

Another point

Peps Substitutions were great again

Pizarro and Mandzukic revived the match , and Pizarro scored the Equalizer
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Dalv wrote:
MoFattal wrote:I'm sure they'll fail to show how Kroos was of the first to celebrate the winning goal.

did you really see kroos celebrating the winning goal?

I thought he walked straight to the tunnel :?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:30 pm

Nah, I intentionally focused on the bench after the goal was scored to check Kroos, and he was right there celebrating the goal.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Regarding Kroos, I felt that there were some players playing worse than him. Wouldn't read too much into the reaction.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

That's what I'm talking about. PEP SHAME ON YOU! Like a little boy run away immediately after the ref's whistle. Couldn't stand there when he saw how the team won with anti-Guardiola football with 2 strikers ahead. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PEP RAUS! KOAN tiki-taka! 8)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Cathe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

I love you Thiago. :wave: :thumbup: \:D/

Loved how things livened up after the subs :D
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:51 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:52 pm

FCB general wrote:

That's what I'm talking about. PEP SHAME ON YOU! Like a little boy run away immediately after the ref's whistle. Couldn't stand there when he saw how the team won with anti-Guardiola football with 2 strikers ahead. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PEP RAUS! KOAN tiki-taka! 8)

That formation wouldn't have been so effective if we had used if from the beginning.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Regarding Kroos, I felt that there were some players playing worse than him.

Shaqiri and Rafinha

especially Shaqiri , he did absolutely nothing right!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby runaway » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:57 pm

I hope Kroos is angrier at himself and not to the staff. Coz we just won a game we really looked like losing.

We can't sacrifice the team for a player's ego. If we do that, we're not Bayern. We'll be Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc. Like what happened to Mandzukic, he was left out and brought his game today.

We have praised Kroos from his performances before and has always been considered a vital cog to Pep's tactics. But he can't expect to not be subbed off when he make stupid tackles and lose the balls. All the players, especially the injured ones should know and realize by now that no one is that indispensable (except Neuer :P ).

What always worries me are these types of games. When we're down by a goal and needs to score. Thank God we were able to do it today.

I'd rather see Shaqiri move next summer than Mandzukic. Shaqiri's skills aren't special enough compare to Muller or Gotze.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 pm

YlonenXabi wrote: That formation wouldn't have been so effective if we had used if from the beginning.

This is great formation for Robben and his well-known Super G's on the field. :mrgreen:

Believe me or not but we have enough quality players, I would dare to say a lot of quality players, who can play in this system. Yes, it would be crazy, dinamic football, but 2 strikers like Müller & Mandžukić or Pizarro & Mandžukić. We won because of those 2 strikers, because of Pizarro goal with a head. I have nothing to say.
The game was a total disgrace that i feel sorry for Schwaben because they didn't punish this disgraceful football which we played before subs and not making a fair shot on goal. :x
You can't win a match with just only fapping the ball, at least sometimes you gotta show muscles, power, running capacity. We ain't Barcelona and we won't be that team. We are Germans and we have our way of playing football. Screw possession, 70% for one big fcking nothing during 70 minutes. That's why I admire Simeone, Favre and especially Hiddink and Pellegrini.
The engineer in Villareal, Real and City has shown how football can be dinamic, attractive but at the same time men sport. Chelsea played really good football in 2009 under Hiddink short-term.
Simeone is a pure example of this formation, but with predominantly defensive approach.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 pm

FCB general wrote:That's what I'm talking about. PEP SHAME ON YOU! Like a little boy run away immediately after the ref's whistle. Couldn't stand there when he saw how the team won with anti-Guardiola football with 2 strikers ahead.

As if it wasn't him who put the two strikers on. :roll:

Element wrote:Shaqiri and Rafinha

especially Shaqiri , he did absolutely nothing right!!

Agreed but Shaqiri was subbed out too. I think his Bayern days are numbered. :(
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:16 pm

shaqiri is lacking some technique
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Agreed but Shaqiri was subbed out too. I think his Bayern days are numbered.

since when does being subbed out means that you are kicked out of the club??

He played bad so he had to go out

we have a big squad and full of quality and as Pep Said " starting eleven is history , now we have starting 20"

Besides, why did Pep START him if he does not want him anymore?
=========
No player is leaving , the Squad is Big and full of quality which is something we need right now , so all players now have to fight for their spot and any little mistake or a short moment of Brilliance will count , if a player decides to leave , then he either admits that he is not a top midfielder in the big world of football , or that he wants to be A Star without working for it , and we definitely dont need Players like this
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga