You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-05] Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:55 pm

Schalke will win
25%
Bayern will win
38%
It will be a draw
38%

Total votes : 8

[2006-11-05] Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Postby Mirage » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:55 pm

What do we think then?

Bayern don't have a great record at Schalke's stadium, and our defeats have all been away this season so ...
Last edited by Mirage on Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

That's the first topic I've posted lol :P

Anyway I think Bayern will win. They're very determined to get this one in the bag, so can keep up with Bremen and dispell rumours of bad away form this season.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:03 pm

bayern will win 3-2 :D
van bommel, makaay and ottl :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:17 pm

schalke i really think is not an easy opponent ..and away this season we are crap...well i sadly say that i voted for schalke ..i really wish the Bavarians will manage to go away with a victoty .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:58 pm

Corrected the date. I thought this game was tomorrow but the Bayern site says Sunday. Confusing :(
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:11 pm

Mirage wrote:Corrected the date. I thought this game was tomorrow but the Bayern site says Sunday. Confusing :(

its sunday @ 17:00
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:49 pm

I want to be optimistic about this game but the way Bayern has been playing on the road has not been good. However, I'm gonna say that this game will be a draw because both teams want to win badly, or at least I hope Bayern does, so that they can stay on the heels of Bremen. I think it's gonna be a good but tough match.

It's gonna be weird not having Bayern on TV tomorrow but I can wait until Sunday.

BTW...I changed my avatar again. I like to change it every week and this week I'm going with one of the posters for the movie about the NT.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:00 pm

I wanted to add that according to reports, Schalke fans (not all) are going to protest the team by going silent for 19 minutes and 4 seconds (that represents the year the team was formed -1904). :lol: They're doing this because they are unhappy with the way the team has been playing.

Hmmmm....do you think Bayern fans need to do the same or can we do it? :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 pm

I voted for Schalke....:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:10 am

tracylynn wrote:I wanted to add that according to reports, Schalke fans (not all) are going to protest the team by going silent for 19 minutes and 4 seconds (that represents the year the team was formed -1904).

That's pretty cool. We’ve done something like that, going completely silent for the whole day on campus and in class, but not in protest.

Bayern haven’t won at Schalke ever since Schalke’s new stadium was built. I think they’ll break that streak, but it will be a close match.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:35 am

Chances of draw 80%
Chances of a win 80%
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:36 am

dracus wrote:Chances of draw 80%
Chances of a win 80%

Mathematically not possible. lol..get your math right
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:10 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
dracus wrote:Chances of draw 80%
Chances of a win 80%

Mathematically not possible. lol..get your math right

IN FOOTBALL EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Just keep the stats out of this game.
I hope u r satisfied with this.
Chances of win or lose 80%
Chances of draw 20%
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:48 am

better :P
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:48 pm

What r your predictions for the game everyone here
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga