You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-05] Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:55 pm

Schalke will win
25%
Bayern will win
38%
It will be a draw
38%

Total votes : 8

Postby dracus » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:26 pm

I wonder why i never thought of using klinsman as an example.He's the most entusiastic coach in the world ever.His motivation helped us reach the semis but if he could have kahn as no1 we colud even been the winners
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:46 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Please feel free to. You have our SUPPORT from BEHIND. ;)

Your support or the team's support? :lol: :shock:

I would have said "My" in that case. :D

That's nice that I have your support but I think I want the team behind me. :lol:

Ok, Dracus, I'm waiting on my tickets and the matches. But, if I go to jail, you're coming with me.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 am

tracylynn wrote:Ok, Dracus, I'm waiting on my tickets and the matches. But, if I go to jail, you're coming with me.

Done,i would be there to drop you in there :D
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga