You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-18] SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:30 pm

SC Freiburg will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
7%
Bayern Munich will win
93%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2012-02-18] SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Element » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

We Simply SUCK

about heynckes , i dont want to go off topic so go to tactics thread to see my post
Last edited by Element on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tactics thread not coaching thread i meant
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 pm

The thing is that had Kahn said that, we'd see a couple of black eyes in the next match. What Lahm said didn't sound "angry" in the least.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 pm

quaazi wrote:The thing is that had Kahn said that, we'd see a couple of black eyes in the next match. What Lahm said didn't sound "angry" in the least.

Well, Lahm and black eyes doesn't sound logical. But with DVB in his back, maybe it could happen :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Maybe we should opt for different tactics? I mean when you look at Dortmund away games...they tend to stay a little more deeper than at home and they go for counter-attacks. They rearly concede more than 2 goals away from home but they almost always score at least 2 goals.

If a team that is playing at home [let's say Freiburg] does not attack while we are deep in our own half...than their fans will probably be frustrated to see their players not attacking at home and not trying to score a goal while the opposite team [Bayern] is clearly defending.

We should try to mix attacking and defending in our away games...and leave some space to the opponent.

You read my mind. :P Each Bayern match in the Bundesliga has become so predictable, that I am really getting bored watching the matches. It's always the same routine. Bayern have all the possession (Lahm to Neuer, Neuer to Lahm is the most common routine of the match!!). The opposition is defending with 11 men in their own half, mostly just in front of their own penalty area. Bayern commit players forward, passing the ball around, while not doing anything useful with it. Then I am waiting for a misplaced pass to come along and in no time we are suffering from a counter attack.

In away games, instead of playing the usual game, we should literally do what every other team does against us. Defend deeply in our own half and let them commit players forward so we can start a counter attack (which has to be trained because we screw almost all of the few counter attacks we have). And as sch0ll7 said, they will surely attack because the fans won't be happy.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 am

Totally agree, Bayern are way too predictable, playing possession football and then getting caught in quick counter-attacks. Our attack is like playing half-court basketball and trying to force something in order to score. It limits their ability to create space and utilize speed on the wings.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 am

nur4bayern wrote:Wake up call buddy, Bayern ARE notoriously bad against bottom level teams as today's effort shows quite clearly. I hate it too, but your insistance that I don't know what I was talking about is absurd. [-X

:roll: .

Watching the game I got the feeling the first half was the worst 45' of the season. I think we wanted to come out with an easy goal and rest for the game on Wednesday. Worst part is, it came out the other way around; players having to run all around trying to get a last minute goal.

We need one serous shakeup. We have lost confidence, I don't know what really is going on. We were almost as bad as Dortmund against Hertha... I hope this is rock bottom, we can't afford this type of game on the CL.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Previous

Return to Bundesliga