You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-05-16] SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 16, 2015 2:30 pm

SC Freiburg will win
8%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
92%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2015-05-16] SC Freiburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 17, 2015 10:42 am

I will try to explain my point of view again for those who still think that Heynckes was God and Pep is the devil who was sent to destroy his masterpiece. And I will use an example.

Real Madrid won CL + Spanish Cup + Club World Cup + European Super Cup and it looked like they were going to be dominating the football world for years. They kept the same coach (Ancelotti) and look at them now. The BBC has scored half the goals they scored last year and they are going to be TROPHYLESS for this season.

That's because teams figure how to play against you. You can't keep the same tactics from one season to the other. There was no Pep Guardiola to destroy the new Real Madrid era.

Even if Pep had been using Jupp Heynckes tactics (which was IMPOSSIBLE due to injuries) I'm 100% sure that we wouldn't have won the treble again.

-------

Yes, I completely understand that you may question some of his decissions and I completely understand that you want to kick his ass everytime he speaks about Barça or Messi (it also happens to me) but let's try to be more objective
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby prasun77 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:56 am

MUTU wrote:
MUTU wrote:If we don't win, I'll eat my keyboard!

I have tried looking for a video tutorial on YouTube how to eat a keyboard but I didn't find anything worthy. I don't know where best to start. Do I take out all the keys and start from them first? Do I unscrew the rest?

Just asking..Is this the first time you put a bet like this?
or is it just the 1st time you lost!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 17, 2015 11:01 am

I will make it easier for you MUTU :mrgreen:

:coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Abc456 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:20 am

Well I feel now you people are right about it . We lost so what , so did Dortmund , Liverpool , aston villa and many others. Probably we should now accept loses and instead of criticizing anyone just praise the other team.
Freiburg are a great team and they have quality players they worked hard and earned the win. We were unlucky due to injuries otherwise we could have won but the game was useless so probably does not matter.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Hydrographic Organization

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am

Abc456 wrote:What I am saying is the reality at European level we cannot win playing like this . With this squad and these tactics.

Beating the best Barca team in years at home with all our key players missing says otherwise, even if we lost out on aggregate.

Bayern is the most underrated team in the world... by its own fans. And it's becoming just as frustrating as Man United fans overrating their team.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun May 17, 2015 11:47 am

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:**** you man. We fcking won Bundesliga like 1 month before its ending. What's the problem with you?

Last season we won BL in March and that wasn't good for German football and bla bla bla

Now we won a more competitive BL 4-5 matchdays before its ending and we are shit and Pep must leave because that's not the correct way to win BL.

Go and support any other team, asshole

I am afraid that we wont next year... We have never won more than 3 successive buli titles in a row! Can the current coach change this? We'll have to wait and see. I have a feeling that not all the players are fully behind him Kalle can say whatever he like; it makes good PR of course...
However I would take a 3rd place finish and a #6 Champions League title with open arms...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Actually I hope we don't win the Bundesliga next season so it remains competitive.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun May 17, 2015 11:48 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I will make it easier for you MUTU :mrgreen:

:coffee:

Where do I buy this?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby solarprism » Sun May 17, 2015 11:54 am

I think i found the video for you, MUTU :D
solarprism
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Abc456 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Abc456 wrote:What I am saying is the reality at European level we cannot win playing like this . With this squad and these tactics.

Beating the best Barca team in years at home with all our key players missing says otherwise, even if we lost out on aggregate.

Bayern is the most underrated team in the world... by its own fans. And it's becoming just as frustrating as Man United fans overrating their team.

The game against Wolfsburg says it all and we had Robben and Alaba fit in that game. And we lost 4-1.
They took their foot off the gas and neymar missed a sitter. Also was that a wonderful defensive performance?
So did we have an inferior team then Barca ?
The problem is that even after the injuries we had a strong enough team to beat them just if we played using the right tactics
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
International Hydrographic Organization

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 17, 2015 11:22 pm

The Wolfsburg game was a disaster without excuses. Believe it or not, shit happens sometimes.

Remember Lewandowski's miss in the first leg? Could have changed the game. We missed chances too, and ultimately conceded due to a mistake by Bernat and after that losing our heads. You can't blame the tactics on that one.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The Wolfsburg game was a disaster without excuses. Believe it or not, shit happens sometimes.

Remember Lewandowski's miss in the first leg? Could have changed the game. We missed chances too, and ultimately conceded due to a mistake by Bernat and after that losing our heads. You can't blame the tactics on that one.

We played against a full-strength Barca that was able to get into rythm for MONTHs on top form and kept the tie open till the 77. minute.
Of course we could've gone down early, but the keeper is still part of the team...
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Tue May 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Please. Even Sammer says we need more defensive stability. Yes, the keeper is part of the team, but the team can't rely on the keeper to be Superman back there.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:24 pm

RedQueen wrote:Please. Even Sammer says we need more defensive stability. Yes, the keeper is part of the team, but the team can't rely on the keeper to be Superman back there.

First of, defense starts at the front. Defending is hard if there is nobody who takes pressure from the back.
Second, it is impossible to deny MSN any chances.

But we're so spoiled that we cannot accept the best ever front three having a chances inside the first 20 minutes.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Tue May 19, 2015 10:25 pm

So Sammer has no clue what he's talking about? And Olli Kahn hasn't a clue either?

We're not just talking about the Barca game here.
Last edited by RedQueen on Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Rauntšik » Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 pm

So MUTU, how many letters do you have left?
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga