You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-11-27] Mainz vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will the result be ?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Mainz wins
10%
A Draw
20%
Bayern wins
70%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2011-11-27] Mainz vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am

It looks like Robben had some muscular problems and Heynckes didn't want to risk him

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 08386.html
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 pm

After what happened the last time he was rushed back, I can't blame Heynckes. Besides, given Robben's form after his comeback a week ago, I am not sure he would've magically turned the game around anyway.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:14 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:It looks like Robben had some muscular problems and Heynckes didn't want to risk him

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 08386.html

If that was the case, then we cannot really blame the coach.... we can just then blame him for his tactics instead :twisted:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 pm

He should have put Petersen in for Alaba for the last few minutes.

This is the first time Bayern conceded 3 goals in a single match, right? IIRC during the LVG era, Bayern never conceded more than 3 goals in a single match. Let's hope it stays that way.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 pm

MaCk0y wrote:He should have put Petersen in for Alaba for the last few minutes.

This is the first time Bayern conceded 3 goals in a single match, right? IIRC during the LVG era, Bayern never conceded more than 3 goals in a single match. Let's hope it stays that way.

5-2 Werder, 5-1 Wolfsburg, last year (Roma, Koln, Gladbach, BVB, Inter, Stuttgart x2...)
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Mr.S wrote:Dortmund were 5 points behind as were Gladbach a few games back. We will loose more matches & draw more.

Dortmund are a great team and Gladbach is in terrific form. Of course we should keep an eye on them, as they are our main challengers and now we are the ones chasing them. But in terms of squad quality no one in Germany matches Bayern. Until the end of the season, which is 6 months away, this will make a difference. We are suffering from a major dip in form. Dortmund and Gladbach will have one too sooner or later, especially Gladbach who will probably go down as soon as someone brings them back down to ground. Remember how good Dortmund were last season? They still dropped lots of points near the end of the season.

Mr.S wrote:& ??? Gladbach were almost relegated last season. Their transfer budget is 0. Dortmund's transfer budget is what??? 10 millions?? They lost their best play in Sahin. Our combined Wage + Transfer Budget is atleast 3 times that of Dortmund. Our players have been playing together for a long time.

Which is why we managed to build a squad with more quality. We can't win every game. Dortmund have a great team too, and they outsmarted us in our last game, which was mostly our fault. As for Gladbach, past is past. They might have been almost relegated last year but they are in an incredible form and their morale is very high right now. The fact that their squad, except for Reus, Ter Stegen and Arango is not that spectacular, is why I believe that they won't be able to bounce back from their next loss. We saw it with Mainz. We saw it with Hoffenheim. We'll probably see it with Gladbach.

Mr.S wrote:I disagree. Gomez has in spectacular form. The Napoli match took place hardly 2-3 games ago,Did it not???? Gomez scored a hattrick. Gomez is the highest scorer in Bundesliga,CHL & got the quickest hattrick ever in CHL. Badstuber was brilliant a few games back. Everyone was raving about it. Him being on a different level. He almost became a stater for Germany & was a sure-shot starter for us.

Robben is not really out of form. He is recovering & getting match fitness & will take a while to get his rythm but he still made 2 glorious balls for Ribery & should had 2 assists. Lahm has been doing well,Van Buyten is in great form,Neuer is doing well. No reason not to succeed.

Olic is coming from an injury & needs plenty of playing time to get into a rythm. Muller has been out of form for 80 % of the matches this year & last year except a few great games. I am starting to believe that Reus is a much bigger prospect than Muller.

Fair enough. I might be mistaken but I think it's been quite some time since Gomez's last goal in the bundesliga. In the Champions League it's a different matter, since he's scored 4 goals in the last 2 games.

Badstuber was brilliant right until the first Napoli game (when he scored that own goal). Since then he hasn't been the same Badstuber as earlier this season. I believe he needs a break.

Mr.S wrote:Robben is not really out of form. He is recovering & getting match fitness & will take a while to get his rythm but he still made 2 glorious balls for Ribery & should had 2 assists. Lahm has been doing well,Van Buyten is in great form

All true, but whatever the reason for Robben's performance is (and I agree with you on the reason), he is still not playing at his best. Ribery was unlucky that day, he could have scored 5 goals. He's one of the most inform players in the world at the moment. As for Lahm and Van Buyten, unfortunately for us they only make up half the defense.

Mr.S wrote:Neuer is doing well

He is, but if there's anyone who still thinks that Neuer on his own will be saving us from losses they are mistaken. He's save a couple of points for us, but he still needs his defense to get a grip on themselves and start defending well again. It's not the players who are a problem, although I do think we should get an extra CB. Badstuber needs to recover his form, Boateng has made a few mistakes but I think he is a very solid defender and our best CB. Rafinha needs to get serious minutes and stop being rotated so much. If it were up to me, I would be using the same defense line we had against Villareal for the next couple of games.

Apart from this, I firmly believe that while Neuer has been good, he is still not playing to the level he was at Schalke.

What I want to say is, that yes, it is annoying that we are not first, but it's not time to start panicking just yet.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:He should have put Petersen in for Alaba for the last few minutes.

5-2 Werder, 5-1 Wolfsburg, last year (Roma, Koln, Gladbach, BVB, Inter, Stuttgart x2...)

Sorry I meant to say this season
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Sorry I meant to say this season

I think he was referring to this part of your post: "IIRC during the LVG era, Bayern never conceded more than 3 goals in a single match."
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Actaully I don't care if we dont win the league as long as we come in a CL spot (top 3).

It would shut everyone up about calling Bundesliga a 1-horse race when we don't win it two years in a row and end up winning the CL instead.

8)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:51 am

Point 1. Someone said that we win when we score in the first 10 minutes. But if we do, we slack off for the remaining minutes which is bad.
Point 2. When we concede a goal, we dont attack and press to bring back that goal. We do that only in the last 15-20 minutes. Which is bad...
Point 3.. Badstuber has to be given a clear warning. That guy is just too clumsy and thinks he can get away with anything. We should use DvB- Boateng combo and Rafinha as RB. True Rafinha's defense is bad. But he's not as bad as Badstuber as CB.
Point 4. Jupp needs to get aggressive and give our players a shouting or two. That helps a lot in pumping up the players.
Point 5.. About time we buy a striker who can score goals. Petersen=FAIL. Olic doesnt seem to be interested in playing for us anymore. Gomez when he doesnt score, we need a reliable striker.
Point 6.. Mueller needs to be given a rest for some 2-3 games. He seems to be a lot shaky. Cant blame him..
I think we will catch ground. The lead is just one point. I am pretty sure both Dortmund and Gladbach wont win the remaining games. Even if they both draw, we will top by goal difference assuming we will win them all..
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

I think he was referring to this part of your post: "IIRC during the LVG era, Bayern never conceded more than 3 goals in a single match."

Bayern didn't lose 5-2 and 5-1 against Werder and Wolfsburg respectively with LVG as a coach. That was during Klinsmann I think.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm

appudds wrote:We should use DvB- Boateng combo and Rafinha as RB.

=D> =D> =D>

appudds wrote:Even if they both draw, we will top by goal difference assuming we will win them all..

I think they're playing against each other now, so if they draw and we win we'll be ahead again.

MaCk0y wrote:Bayern didn't lose 5-2 and 5-1 against Werder and Wolfsburg respectively with LVG as a coach. That was during Klinsmann I think.

Wolfsburg was with Klinsmann. I really can't remember about Werder though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 am

MaCk0y wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Bayern didn't lose 5-2 and 5-1 against Werder and Wolfsburg respectively with LVG as a coach. That was during Klinsmann I think.

Both were under Klinsmann and .... Rensing ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Previous

Return to Bundesliga