You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-11-27] Mainz vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will the result be ?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Mainz wins
10%
A Draw
20%
Bayern wins
70%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2011-11-27] Mainz vs Bayern Munich

Postby Fearless » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm

lau03143 wrote:
I think Badstuber is a lot more composed on the ball than Van Buyten. Generally, central defenders peak later in their careers than players in other positions (Hummels excepted), and I think he's got the potential to be a top centre half.

When hell freezes over.

And more composed with the ball? Who the heck cares!!! He's not a bloody midfielder!! he's miserably slow and a disgrace with his head despite being over 1.90 and he lacks fundamentals in the first place, he's a hopeless case..

oh and the one about CBs peaking late is downright BS too: Hummels, Subotic, Howedes just in the BL, Pique, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Lucio, and the list goes on.. all miles beyond Badstubers level at his age.. heck, even Mertesacker in 2006 was a giant compared to Badstuber..
Last edited by Fearless on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm

And he also has a stupid face!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:23 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:OK about BL, but DFB it's another different thing. What if we have to play against Dortmund in Signal Iduna Park? We are very bad in away games

In the cup we can't afford not to win, and we usually do better in a situation like that. Just compare our performances in the CL with those in the league. We are still winning in the CL this year, we still did quite well (with the exception of that one half against Inter) in the CL last year, and it was the same story with Klinsmann's year.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fearless » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

quaazi wrote:And he also has a stupid face!

post of the year and i'm not joking.
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Mr.S wrote:5-6 points behind both Dortmund & Gladbach. Honestly we are not winning the league this year. We dont deserve too.

Yes because Gladbach and Dortmund are definitely going to win the remaining 20 games :roll:

Mr.S wrote:We have Lost heaps of matches.

Just one more than Gladbach and Dortmund. Our record is 9-1-4, theirs is 9-2-3. That's all the difference there is. One point. Our loss against Gladbach was a fluke, we still hadn't picked up steam. Dortmund was well-deserved, I'll give them that.

Mr.S wrote:That & Jupp is a very average tactician. We put in 40 odd millions,14 millions for a clumsy Boateng,we got Neuer the highest paid GK in the world, a new RB,the whole team defends & most of our players are in great form.

JUPP RAUS JUPP RAUS!!!

So a few weeks ago you were all praising him and his now a "very average tactician"? [-X I think he is a slave to his system like LVG was, I posted this at half time. But that does not make him a very average tactician. It is VERY clear that Jupp has made a very big difference in this team.

And most of our players are in great form? WTF? Gomez hasn't been in great form for a few weeks, Muller has been out of form all season, Badstuber has been out of form for a long time too, Robben (although he didn't play) is just back from a long injury and out of form, Olic, out of form.... Only Kroos and Ribery are in a truly great form.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote: We're still gonna win the double

OK about BL, but DFB it's another different thing. What if we have to play against Dortmund in Signal Iduna Park? We are very bad in away games

What if we ... ? Do we play against them? Nope... i hate if we things

Have we won the double?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

#-o #-o
Last edited by MoFattal on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Our best performances this year came every time we scored a goal in the first 10 minutes.... If you look at the other games without us scoring early (ManCity game aside), you can notice that we really struggled and were at many times TACTICALLY outplayed (Dortmund, Hannover, Mainz, etc.)... I blame the coach for one thing: he said early in the season that 4-2-3-1 would be our main formation (and that is fine against non-defensive opponents or when we score early), but he also said that he is willing to rotate formations depending on the situation/opponents and that is exactly what he is NOT doing...

Like FCBayernMunchen said earlier, our opponents now easily know the way to stop us... all they need is a AVERAGELY-smart coach and a couple of hardworking players who are capable of running, running, running, and running...

During the first couple month, Jupp proved all his doubters (and I was one of the biggest doubters) wrong by achieving great results week-in week-out... but now many of those doubts are starting to come back... although I think he is experienced and wise enough to turn things around... we do not need another stubborn LvG....

Any news about Robben? I heard some speculations that he did a "Tevez" :shock: I sure hope that is not the case.... Jupp was wrong though for not including him from the beginning....
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Next week we have a huge challenge against Werder Bremen... also both Borussias will be playing each others... so anything but a win will definitely be a panic alert...
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 am

MoFattal wrote:Any news about Robben? I heard some speculations that he did a "Tevez" :shock: I sure hope that is not the case.... Jupp was wrong though for not including him from the beginning....

I don't think so... but it was weird.

During the half time he talked with Heynckes and it looked like he was going to come in. But then I don't know what happened. I saw him almost at the end of the game on the bench and a few minutes earlier I think he was running and warming up so I don't think he did a Tevez.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Bayernll » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 am

Jupp - the German version of Van Gaal. Great! There goes another almost season.
Bayernll
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 am

MoFattal wrote:he said early in the season that 4-2-3-1 would be our main formation (and that is fine against non-defensive opponents or when we score early), but he also said that he is willing to rotate formations depending on the situation/opponents and that is exactly what he is NOT doing...

Yes, this is is what annoys me. Other than that Jupp has done a great job, but now is the time to wake up to reality and realize that with Schweini out we can't keep this system against most teams. Schweini was making it work even against defensive teams, but he's injured now :(
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:34 am

I hope we no longer play Sunday games... we are just losing those :D
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Mr.S » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Yes because Gladbach and Dortmund are definitely going to win the remaining 20 games :roll:

They dont really have to win the next 20 games. Dortmund were 5 points behind as were Gladbach a few games back. We will loose more matches & draw more. Gladback & Dortmund being in this position is a surprise. So they very well could go on. Both are doing much better than us against mid & lower table level teams.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Just one more than Gladbach and Dortmund. Our record is 9-1-4, theirs is 9-2-3. That's all the difference there is. One point. Our loss against Gladbach was a fluke, we still hadn't picked up steam. Dortmund was well-deserved, I'll give them that.

& ??? Gladbach were almost relegated last season. Their transfer budget is 0. Dortmund's transfer budget is what??? 10 millions?? They lost their best play in Sahin. Our combined Wage + Transfer Budget is atleast 3 times that of Dortmund. Our players have been playing together for a long time.

Neuer is the highest paid GK in the world,We Spend 40 Millions,we paid 14 million for a clumsy dude like Boateng. We were supposed to be 8 points clear ahead of Dortmund by winning the match & now we are behind. Even 4-5 matches ago were atleast 8-10 points ahead of Dortmund. And the fact that almost relegated Gladbach are ahead of us is in itself a matter of huge shame.
FCBayernMunchen wrote:JUPP RAUS JUPP RAUS!!!

So a few weeks ago you were all praising him and his now a "very average tactician"? [-X I think he is a slave to his system like LVG was, I posted this at half time. But that does not make him a very average tactician. It is VERY clear that Jupp has made a very big difference in this team.

And most of our players are in great form? WTF? Gomez hasn't been in great form for a few weeks, Muller has been out of form all season, Badstuber has been out of form for a long time too, Robben (although he didn't play) is just back from a long injury and out of form, Olic, out of form.... Only Kroos and Ribery are in a truly great form.

I disagree. Gomez has in spectacular form. The Napoli match took place hardly 2-3 games ago,Did it not???? Gomez scored a hattrick. Gomez is the highest scorer in Bundesliga,CHL & got the quickest hattrick ever in CHL. Badstuber was brilliant a few games back. Everyone was raving about it. Him being on a different level. He almost became a stater for Germany & was a sure-shot starter for us.

Robben is not really out of form. He is recovering & getting match fitness & will take a while to get his rythm but he still made 2 glorious balls for Ribery & should had 2 assists. Lahm has been doing well,Van Buyten is in great form,Neuer is doing well. No reason not to succeed.

Olic is coming from an injury & needs plenty of playing time to get into a rythm. Muller has been out of form for 80 % of the matches this year & last year except a few great games. I am starting to believe that Reus is a much bigger prospect than Muller.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 am

MoFattal wrote:I hope we no longer play Sunday games... we are just losing those :D

There's actually a clear reason for it - when we play Saturday games, it is usually to accommodate an European fixture.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext