You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
10%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby Roonzil » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:16 am

She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:@gumboduncan: We don't need to be in risk of getting relegated to realise we have taken giant strides backwards and keep struggling more and more. That is sadly the case, so yeah, it's not an exaggeration to call for Ancelotti's head. It's not just one loss. Don't forget last season. What we're seeing now is simply not better in any way. We are repeating the same mistakes, both on the pitch and in squad planning.

I don't know how long you've been watching Bayern (don't take this the wrong way, I'm not questioning your devotion, I just genuinely don't know), but 10 years ago we had Klinsmann as a coach. When we eventually fired him and brought in Heynckes as caretaker, we still had a chance to win the Bundesliga. In fact, I remember that on the last matchday (vs Stuttgart), it was possible for us to win the league, finish second and qualify for the CL (which we did), finish 3rd and go to playoffs, or not qualify at all.

Likewise we sacked Magath after winning two doubles.

We don't need to be eliminated from all competitions to take action. We just need to realise that we're underperforming every single match and seemingly have no clue how to stop doing so. What's the point of waiting till April? We should do it soon precisely because it's still early. There's time to save the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Birkirkara we sacked the new coach after two games : a draw and a defeat. Yest we won with the '' new '' coach :P

OT: x'tghaffiga ghamilna lbierah istra! Kieku skurjajna dak il-penalty kienet tiswina hafna rebha kontra Balzan. Ma nafx kif ghadu jaghtihom Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ma rajt xejn hlief r riz. Alex minn dejjem iffalijhom anka meta kien maghna (Lija) minors

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 am

F oxx il PSG taghhom u dawk il hmieg u hniezer li qeghdin immexxuhom

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Ghhjeuie jdkdkdb jdyie heejjjrriksbhs mikkshsyeei

Yes, I can speak Maltese too :coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Ghhjeuie jdkdkdb jdyie heejjjrriksbhs mikkshsyeei

Yes, I can speak Maltese too :coffee:
Sorry ... I wanted to express myself but decided not to do it in English.
With apologies for my foul language used in that post... but I couldn't restrain myself.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:48 pm

nhanphan1990 wrote:
prasun77 wrote:Keep calm..season has just begun..every season we can lose a game ..chelsea lost against burnley at home..madrid have drawn 2 out of their 3 games against worst teams..why are we overreacting?
no team plays perfect football throughout the season or wins all matches in a season..anyway those who complain will keep on complaining.
I'm outta here. This has become like an arsenal forum.
Then please get out, you're welcome.

Welcome to the forum first of all. Please don't ask people to leave just because they are expressing their opinions. Matter of fact is, I agree with him. I actually thought Hoffenheim's performance was quite poor tbo. Even worse than Bayern's. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:49 pm

#12 wrote:Prepare for a trophyless shitty season... We'll be eliminated by Leipzig, be far away from standing a chance to become Champion by Christmas, we'll be eliminated in the CL round of 16 at the latest - and they won't fire his fat ugly lazy ass before April...

What I am actually preparing for is another year of your freak negativism. Can you at least try and control yourself? Jesus X man. Please...
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Alduin wrote:Awful game with many players with sub-par performances. The formation does not help, this 433 with Müller is not working at all. The right wing is completely useless and it caused problems to Kimmich. If I am not mistaken both goals came from errors in our right wing. Ancelotti needs to provide proper instructions or find another tactical setup.

For the love of God. Had to go through fourteen pages worth of comments until you find something worth discussing.

Couldn't agree more. Muller's free roaming didn't work yesterday. Bayern played with a wingback on the right with Kimmich doing the (quite too powerful) crosses to an empty far post (and beyond). On the other side Coman was being overwhelmed with Rafinha doing very little overlapping and on the middle of the park Rudy had a poor performance next to Tolisso. No wonder both (Muller plus Rudy) were subbed off in favor of a winger and an attacking midfielder.

Simple fact is a 3+3 does not work. Bayern had a chance to add an additional menace on the right instead of wasting 70 minutes trying to get the ball to the box against a 5 men defense with four men in the middle and stranded left winger.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:08 pm

We can make a deal @ #|2

If we beat Leipzig in Pokal, you put all your negativism away at least until the end of the year 8)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

[2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
You're kidding right?

No, we're not getting relegated (I hope) - but we're not **** 59+1, we have a different kind of aspiration!

And we never "matched really badly with" Hoffenheim until he took over - in fact we regularly beat them up and had never lost against them before...

Well I would call Hoffenheim a bogey team for us since Nagelsmann's arrival. Last season we drew at the Allianz 1-1 and then lost at Hoffenheim 1-0. Now we lost 2-0. I can't remember a team that has given us so much problem since the Dortmund teams of few years ago.

You talk about lack of aspiration with winning "only" the Bundesliga. Our board has said it multiple times that our main goal each season is winning the Bundesliga title and anything else is a bonus. Sure the biggest price out there is the Champions League but we all know how difficult winning that is.

I agree with most of you guys that the team isn't playing with as much passion as I would've wanted, but the season is young and I'm sure we will be rolling in November and on wards.

Is it Nagelsmann's arrival or Ancelotti's? Cause the fact remains that until yesterday they were average at best...
And in order to win the CL you have to want to win it... Not by dreaming in your little princess castle but by actually getting players that have the qualities and a coach that is capable of more than just feasting...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:03 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We can make a deal @ #|2

If we beat Leipzig in Pokal, you put all your negativism away at least until the end of the year 8)

Not gonna happen...

Plus it's only negativism, if it's not true...

If we ACTUALLY manage to beat them, plus are top of the table by then, you got yourself a deal (if by "the end of the year" you actually mean year and not season...

tflags wrote:
Alduin wrote:Awful game with many players with sub-par performances. The formation does not help, this 433 with Müller is not working at all. The right wing is completely useless and it caused problems to Kimmich. If I am not mistaken both goals came from errors in our right wing. Ancelotti needs to provide proper instructions or find another tactical setup.

For the love of God. Had to go through fourteen pages worth of comments until you find something worth discussing.

Couldn't agree more. Muller's free roaming didn't work yesterday. Bayern played with a wingback on the right with Kimmich doing the (quite too powerful) crosses to an empty far post (and beyond). On the other side Coman was being overwhelmed with Rafinha doing very little overlapping and on the middle of the park Rudy had a poor performance next to Tolisso. No wonder both (Muller plus Rudy) were subbed off in favor of a winger and an attacking midfielder.

Simple fact is a 3+3 does not work. Bayern had a chance to add an additional menace on the right instead of wasting 70 minutes trying to get the ball to the box against a 5 men defense with four men in the middle and stranded left winger.

And is it not a coaches job to see and fix this?

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:Prepare for a trophyless shitty season... We'll be eliminated by Leipzig, be far away from standing a chance to become Champion by Christmas, we'll be eliminated in the CL round of 16 at the latest - and they won't fire his fat ugly lazy ass before April...

What I am actually preparing for is another year of your freak negativism. Can you at least try and control yourself? Jesus X man. Please...

Which was spot on 2/3 times
Yet people keep rubbing the Leipzig thing under my nose... Again: we won BuLi last year because they were too inconsistent... Not because we were playing well...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:12 pm

tflags wrote:

I am not sure it is as simple as that. We fix the free roaming role of Muller (which not only worked with previous coaches but also with the NT team just this week) and we fix the wings and we are still left with a poor midfield. The deep midfield is the engine and our engine right now lacks power. I do not think it is because the quality of our players, it is lack of motivation, confidence and rhythm. It seems that Ancelotti is not inspiring the team collectively or individually right now.
You can bring Robben and Ribs at their prime to this team and they will be isolated and ineffective without a solid transition from defence to attack.
I invite you to replay our treble winning season's games, most of them or even how Real Madrid does it right now since they don't even need CR7, Bale or Benzema to perform well or be on the field to look dangerous. Once they control the game they make 2nd tier players look good. Once you lose control on the transitions teams such Hoffenheim start to show some teeth, it does not have to be for long stretches, a few counterattacks here and there can produce enough for them to win a game.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Ed. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Pelin wrote:Bayern is weaker?

Come on, Rudy, Tolisso are upgrades over Alonso.
Kimmich replaced declined Lahm.
Coman is stepping up and we have also James.
Süle as 4th choice CB.

Our problem is out of form players and our coach's wrong set ups.

C'mon that's drivel.

Alonso is a WC, EC, CL winner. The control he brought to the midfield will be evident when we take on a big opponent in the CL. Yes, he had shortcomings, particularly last season, but Rudy ?? :roll: , he is the archetypal mediocre player. He will not make too many errors, but he is not going to be making a difference and standing out in any games either. Tolisso has potential to be a allround midfielder, he has all the skills, but still has a long way to go.

Kimmich was culpable for the second goal. You can see he is not a natural defensive player. His first instinct was not to head that ball to safety but back into play. That's a midfielder's header. I don't know if his instinct built on years of training can be reprogrammed, but we should be under no illusion that further errors will be made if he continues a RB. The only way he will continue is if he can deliver stellar performances in the opposition half and there has been very little of that so far.

Juve knew what they were doing with Coman. 3 ys on and he is still the same player. Great pace and skill, but will shoot when he should pass and passes when he should shoot. Takes on players when he should pass and passes when he should take on his marker. I can go on an on. There is no footballing intelligence in that brain of his and it is not going to magically appear now. His decision making is so so god damn awful. It is clear to me he is not Bayern material. I predict he will not be at Bayern next season.

We have only improved the overall squad with the addition on Sule. That's about it.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ed. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Back to the game, we can blame team cohesion, tactics, preparation and the manager all we want.
There was 1 aspect we clearly were missing yesterday and that was pace.

Pace is not just an obvious advantage when launching a counter attack but also when trying to break down a team sitting deep but willing to break into transition like Hoffenhiem were yesterday. It was a tedious game to watch but Hoffenhiem were not booting the ball upfront when they won it deep in their half. They had 4-5 players breaking away trying to launch a counter on winning the ball. It is exactly in this phase of the game, where we needed to win the ball back (which we did several times) and get in front of their goal in 2-3 passes before they got back into their defensive shape. We just did not have the pace (save for Coman and you know my thoughs on him) to do that.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:02 pm

It's not just pace... We were unable to deliver even the most easy of passes to teammates... We were playing exactly like our coach "coaches": no vision, no movement, no precision, no motivation, no emotion...

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga