You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
10%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby Pelin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Borusse wrote:
Pelin wrote:
Borusse wrote:Here I was all upset we can't score a goal against 10-men Freiburg and then this happens.

Hi guys! It's going to be exciting season because both our teams are weaker than before and the one who sucks less will win the title! Who knows, maybe it means Hoffenheim or RB Leipzig. :D

Bayern is weaker?

Come on, Rudy, Tolisso are upgrades over Alonso.
Kimmich replaced declined Lahm.
Coman is stepping up and we have also James.
Süle as 4th choice CB.

Our problem is out of form players and our coach's wrong set ups.

Btw, if Bayern makes mistakes, it will be RB Leipzig to win it, not BVB or Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim doesn't have quality to fight for scudetto.

In my opinion Bayern still holding on hopes that Ribery (34) and Robben (33) will win them games was a mistake and it will show this season. I don't see this Bayern team winning Champions League for example. You might still win the Bundesliga but I think there's been some poor choices made during the transfer window.

l don't think so. Ribery is in decline since 2-3 years though Robben is still world class. He just needs some games to regain his self. in addition, Bayern was rotating D.Costa and Ribery for LW last season.

CL success depends on a lot of factor, even luck plays important role in it. let's wait and see.

Btw, our coach is biggest problem. He must stop overplaying Ribery and Müller, should find a suitable set up and continue with it. in order to create playing time for Müller, he invents something new every year.

l also watched PSG's and Real's game vs weaker sides. PSG changed the game after red card, they were struggling before the card. Yet, All Real did was crossing.

And don't forget Liverpool and Milan won CL when they were playing for 3th/4th place in their league. so CL is different.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MiaSanFCB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:00 pm

#12 wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:Sorry to dissapoint you guys but Ancelotti is not gonna be sacked at least until the end of the season. We'll trash Anderlecht on Tuesday 5-0, the board will go out to the media to talk about how deligthed they are with his job.

In the Bundesliga, Dortmund and Leipzig will keep with their routine of dropping points week in and week out and, eventually, we'll reach the top of the table.

In the end, nobody will remember this defeat, except us, the fans who keep suffering watching this team playing like a shitty mid-table club every week.

Dream on

Dream on what?
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Borusse » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:
#12 wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:Sorry to dissapoint you guys but Ancelotti is not gonna be sacked at least until the end of the season. We'll trash Anderlecht on Tuesday 5-0, the board will go out to the media to talk about how deligthed they are with his job.

In the Bundesliga, Dortmund and Leipzig will keep with their routine of dropping points week in and week out and, eventually, we'll reach the top of the table.

In the end, nobody will remember this defeat, except us, the fans who keep suffering watching this team playing like a shitty mid-table club every week.

Dream on

Dream on what?

Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Pelin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

America USA wrote:
Pelin wrote:l always talked about not creating quality chances. That problem is going on for a while. Carlo is yet to solve it.

Both Ribery and Müller are becaming our cancer slowly slowly. we will see Carlo's manmgt regarding them.

Dude you're notorious for talking utter drivel on this forum and I sometimes chuckle at your posts but Thomas is far from being a cancer at the club. Yes he didn't have a good game today but almost everyone looked bad today for the most part. I could agree with Ribery being a dick but cancer is a very strong word.

He only played good vs BVB in first half.

Not good link up play, so many misplaced passes, losing many balls today, doing nothing=cancer.

One bad game is not a problem, however this games became a habit for Müller.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby thephalanx » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Watched extensive highlights of the game to maybe get a better understanding of what happened. Holly crap by the 80th minute Carlos left eyebrow was threatening to leave this planet. :shock:
Bring back Van Gaal
thephalanx
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Cyprus

Postby Roonzil » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:11 pm

The thing that stood out most for me, was how much we missed automatisms in the build-up and in the final third. Players passing to others, who weren't where the passer thought they would be. And it happened over, and over, and over, and over again....almost like there's hardly any training in that particular department.

Oh and to take Rudy off was....well....dumb.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:
#12 wrote:

Dream on

Dream on what?

It's Twelve. The epitome of negativity and paranoia. Sometimes I feel sad for the lad.. the poor fella must be living in fear, staying locked up all day in his home, that one day the sky will fall over him! :biggrin:
Last edited by America USA on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MiaSanFCB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 pm

"We had a lot of chances"...I'm done

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Just to remind you ... RBL lost to S04

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Btw, l called them as cancer, since they want to start though most of their games are below average. They should deserve it.

For instance, l was wrong to call James as fodder. but also whoever called him as world class even before not playing a game was wrong. l can't have anything againist James, when he proves himself at Bayern, if he deserves praise, l'll praise him.

in this case, we must define the real problem. Our defence was sleeping and Carlo invents new set ups in order to create playing time for Müller.considering The discussions regarding Müller in German press is affecting him. And this set ups doesn't work. it also didn't work vs Leverkusen. we gave away many chances vs them in that game.

Both Ribery and Müller should talk less and should give their all during games. Müller doesn't have Messi's talents, so he doesn't have any luxury to walk on the pitch.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Alduin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Awful game with many players with sub-par performances. The formation does not help, this 433 with Müller is not working at all. The right wing is completely useless and it caused problems to Kimmich. If I am not mistaken both goals came from errors in our right wing. Ancelotti needs to provide proper instructions or find another tactical setup.
The brightest star is bavarian red! Super Bayern! Stern des Südens!
Stern Von Costa Rica Fan Club Admin.
https://www.sternvoncr.com
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:
#12 wrote:

Dream on

Dream on what?

About a 5:0, about ever reaching the top of the table again with this shitty excuse of a coach - need more?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm

America USA wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="MiaSanFCB"]Sorry to dissapoint you guys but Ancelotti is not gonna be sacked at least until the end of the season. We'll trash Anderlecht on Tuesday 5-0, the board will go out to the media to talk about how deligthed they are with his job.

Dream on

Dream on what?

It's Twelve. The epitome of negativity and paranoia. Sometimes I feel sad for the lad.. the poor fella must be living in fear, staying locked up all day in his home, that one day the sky will fall over him! :biggrin:[/quote]

Blahblahblahblah...

Great argument! Oh no wait, it was just hot air...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MiaSanFCB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:01 pm

#12 wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:
Dream on what?

About a 5:0, about ever reaching the top of the table again with this shitty excuse of a coach - need more?

We are winning the league again this season with this "shitty excuse of a coach" (as you like to call him) just as we did last season playing with a 35-year-old Alonso as starter, when you predicted Leipzig winning the title and we ended up lifting the trophy with a 15-point lead.

We are simply head and shoulders above every team in the Bundesliga over a 34-round tournament, we can drop points here and there and lose against some direct opponents, but the other teams are simply too inconsistent, as we saw with Leipzig losing to Schalke or Dortmund being unable to beat a 10-man Freiburg team.

I'm certain they will keep dropping points on a regular basis even against some of the weaker teams of the league. The race for the title might be closer than in 2016/17 but in the end we'll prevail even playing badly because of the individual quality of our players. The DFB-Pokal is another story, though.

As for the match against Anderlecht, remains to be seen if we can trash them 5-0 but we are clear favorites playing at home against a weak Belgian team, who sits 9th in its local league and has won just 2 out of their 6 matches so far. In addition, Bayern usually shows a strong reaction after an unexpected defeat and the consequent criticism from the media.

So all in all, I don't see anything of "Dream on" in my comment.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 pm

rthebest wrote:Ancelotti: "I think the performance was good overall, but we were not 100% focused"

Ancelotti was the only out of focus sitting on the bench Robben and Ribery in a game like this.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga