You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
10%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2017-09-09] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby nhanphan1990 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:39 pm

kingbayern wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:Sorry to dissapoint you guys but Ancelotti is not gonna be sacked at least until the end of the season. We'll trash Anderlecht on Tuesday 5-0, the board will go out to the media to talk about how deligthed they are with his job.

In the Bundesliga, Dortmund and Leipzig will keep with their routine of dropping points week in and week out and, eventually, we'll reach the top of the table.

In the end, nobody will remember this defeat, except us, the fans who keep suffering watching this team playing like a shitty mid-table club every week.

this is so bloody sad cause its soo true....i am willing to overlook this season if they change coach

Sacking Ance is not gonna happen my friend, not before March at the earliest, which is already too late.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Roonzil wrote:
thephalanx wrote:Last three games with Hoffenheim 1 point out of potential 9. We are Hoffenheims bitch. :lol:

All hail the Italian Maestro :mrgreen:

We are Nagelsmann's bitch...he even beat Bayern's U19 5-0 and 6-0 when he was still Hoffenheim's U19 coach.

Can you please explain this to the people that are always stating that coaches influences on teams are negligible?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:41 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:Sorry to dissapoint you guys but Ancelotti is not gonna be sacked at least until the end of the season. We'll trash Anderlecht on Tuesday 5-0, the board will go out to the media to talk about how deligthed they are with his job.

In the Bundesliga, Dortmund and Leipzig will keep with their routine of dropping points week in and week out and, eventually, we'll reach the top of the table.

In the end, nobody will remember this defeat, except us, the fans who keep suffering watching this team playing like a shitty mid-table club every week.

Dream on
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm

This season won't be like last season. Rb Leipzig is strong enough to win it if we continue to drop points like last season.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby rthebest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm

#12 wrote:
rthebest wrote:
#12 wrote:Prepare for a trophyless shitty season... We'll be eliminated by Leipzig, be far away from standing a chance to become Champion by Christmas, we'll be eliminated in the CL round of 16 at the latest - and they won't fire his fat ugly lazy ass before April...

CL round of 16. If Bayern plays like this we will be eliminated by Hoffenheim in Europa league.

Hence the "at the latest"...

But again, when you make remarks about a - IMHO fairly obvious - development, you're ridiculed here, people become condescending and talk down to you... And then when it becomes even more obvious, they're all silent...

I don't get your point but I kinda agreed with you and tried to say CL round of 16 is really optimistic.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby nhanphan1990 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:45 pm

prasun77 wrote:Keep calm..season has just begun..every season we can lose a game ..chelsea lost against burnley at home..madrid have drawn 2 out of their 3 games against worst teams..why are we overreacting?
no team plays perfect football throughout the season or wins all matches in a season..anyway those who complain will keep on complaining.
I'm outta here. This has become like an arsenal forum.
Then please get out, you're welcome.
It's not the result, but the manner of it. Lack of creativity going forward, defence always looks vulnerable whenever the ball is on our final 3rd. These issues did not just appear today, they've been fairly clear to see since the 2nd half of last season.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kingbayern » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 pm

prasun77 wrote:Keep calm..season has just begun..every season we can lose a game ..chelsea lost against burnley at home..madrid have drawn 2 out of their 3 games against worst teams..why are we overreacting?
no team plays perfect football throughout the season or wins all matches in a season..anyway those who complain will keep on complaining.

I was like you optimistic as hell but doesn't it feel like we picked up the same bad playing style from last season...we are fans and will support the club regardless but it seems the club not supporting us not with this type of playing
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Hardrade » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Pathethic, panicked performance. Lewandowski again showcased his weak personality under pressure and I am still dumbfouded by consistent lack on criticism on his account, but hey, he's still the only striker we have got. Every shot he made was STRAIGHT into the goalkeeper, and when he's not being poor in the box - he's throwing nervous tantrums around.

The insistance on crossing cost us greatly, I mean every attack coat us our initiative. There was a bus parking in front of their goal, but have we heard of the concept of through balls?

Very disappointing, I hope that this defeat serves us well, we direly need to transform initiative into something more direct and material. There was a hint of selfishness but it's still a minor problem compared to the rest.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby nhanphan1990 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:48 pm

kingbayern wrote:

I was like you optimistic as hell but doesn't it feel like we picked up the same bad playing style from last season...we are fans and will support the club regardless but it seems the club not supporting us not with this type of playing
Agreed...

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Outis » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Not a fan of Guardiola, but I never wanted him to leave Bayern; after today I want Ancelotti out! It was the last drop... He seems to be totally clueless. He might've brought small changes tothe team but most of the time the team seems to be on autopilot. I think he's riding into the sunset faster than Ribery or Robben... :D
People were saying that Bayern can win Bundesliga without a coach. I start to believe it's exactly what happened last year...
Outis
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Borusse » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Pelin wrote:
Borusse wrote:Here I was all upset we can't score a goal against 10-men Freiburg and then this happens.

Hi guys! It's going to be exciting season because both our teams are weaker than before and the one who sucks less will win the title! Who knows, maybe it means Hoffenheim or RB Leipzig. :D

Bayern is weaker?

Come on, Rudy, Tolisso are upgrades over Alonso.
Kimmich replaced declined Lahm.
Coman is stepping up and we have also James.
Süle as 4th choice CB.

Our problem is out of form players and our coach's wrong set ups.

Btw, if Bayern makes mistakes, it will be RB Leipzig to win it, not BVB or Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim doesn't have quality to fight for scudetto.

In my opinion Bayern still holding on hopes that Ribery (34) and Robben (33) will win them games was a mistake and it will show this season. I don't see this Bayern team winning Champions League for example. You might still win the Bundesliga but I think there's been some poor choices made during the transfer window.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Pelin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 pm

l always talked about not creating quality chances. That problem is going on for a while. Carlo is yet to solve it.

Both Ribery and Müller are becaming our cancer slowly slowly. we will see Carlo's manmgt regarding them.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Coman wasnt bad but this game was for the real starting lineup, Ancelotti took another wrong decisión in his management before the game....
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Pelin wrote:l always talked about not creating quality chances. That problem is going on for a while. Carlo is yet to solve it.

Both Ribery and Müller are becaming our cancer slowly slowly. we will see Carlo's manmgt regarding them.

Dude you're notorious for talking utter drivel on this forum and I sometimes chuckle at your posts but Thomas is far from being a cancer at the club. Yes he didn't have a good game today but almost everyone looked bad today for the most part. I could agree with Ribery being a dick but cancer is a very strong word.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby rthebest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Ancelotti: "I think the performance was good overall, but we were not 100% focused"
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga