You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-08-22] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
20%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2015-08-22] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 pm

The fact that we played better with one man down bothers me a lot... It confirms one of the flaws in Pep and our team that I find worrisome... ie: that the team plays carelessly most of the time and only truly uses its true potential under SEVERE treat.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:04 am

Alaba is not German that's why he did that... :lolno:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:29 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Err, not sure whether you're addressing me or not, but while I'm a confessed Pep fan, I'm not using this game to justify anything. Like I said, I couldn't watch and we all know how misleading highlights can be.

Nah didn't mean you... Some others used Alaba'S mistake to ridicule Pep criticism and basically stultified it by - once again - neglecting arguments and acting as if all kind of criticism was absurd and pointless - just like stating that Alaba's mistake was Pep's fault would be...

That is, however, pure nonsense - of course, it wasn't... It was an individual mistake, just like what happened in 2012 a few times - just sayin' ;)

On Alonso: The thing is: Alaba is 12 years younger... And this was the first mistake of that kind... Alonso made abou 5 last season... What's the point in playing an experienced player, if he makes more than a younger one who's entitled to make a mistake every now and then?
Has nothing to do with nationalities or whatever (Alaba is Austrian anyways...) - just a matter of quantity...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:02 am

Machiavellico wrote:There's one thing to point(God I hope someone else didn't do it in previous posts, otherwise this would be severely redundant)
Alaba's mistake at the beginning was far from being just a mistake. Mistake is perhaps a little underestimating it. I've seen mistakes like that in the 3rd or 4th division of my country. Not really world class player material.
However, while most recognise it, let's face it, if Alonso did the same thing, this thread would've been perhaps 20 pages long, with half of the posts being direct attacks to Alonso, while the other half would be direct attacks to Pep and his *transfer policy*. And let's not forget about PepRaus. While Alonso's performances may have been worrisome in particular cases, that doesn't mean shit should be thrown at him in a more special manner than at the others just because he was born in Spain or because his name is Alonso.

I'm not saying we should crucify Alaba, but that same manner of constructively pointing out mistakes while analyzing a performance should be similar to all players. Not just the German ones or those who have been around longer than others. Bad things happen.

Thank you for explaining my thoughts also. Alaba is a fan favourite (a justified one), but if Alonso made that mistake this thread would be a shitty pond.

Alonso DIED on the field today and its too bad that he's older, so he cant bring that kind of performance in the latter stages in the CL. I hope that with a rotation he would be still fresh enough to play like today in the second half of the season.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am

The fastest goal in bundesliga came because Pep line of 3 defenders. Despite the wrong pass of Alaba to Boateng, another CB beside Boateng will recover that ball or would not allow Volland to kick to the goal. Benatia was as fullback at the moment of this play, so Bayern allow a big hole in the center.

Hoffenheim strategy at the beginning cause confusion to our players before they began the game, they didn’t read the plan of the opponent, so they got confuse in that play.

Despite this goal, I think in overall Bayern played a good game, we were the best team. My only question is: Why the hell Lewandowski didn’t start the game??.. :evil:

Maybe Guardiola feels and take serious the nonsense critics received during the week about the lack of German players on the team, that decide to use Gotze, instead of Lewa for start the match, in order to have 5 German starting.... I suppose this, because no other reason to bench Lewandowski.

Understand that Guardiola change lineups depending on the opponent Bayern will face, but no reason to bench Lewandowski, I think that with him in the beginning, we would score more goals.

Despite all of these, I enjoy the game; it was very fun, vertical football from both teams. =D>

Douglas Costa the man of the match, =D> he assist the second goal with his right foot, showing again that he can also play with his weak leg and in both sides, a good news for being less dependent in Robbery.

And about Robben, he was disappear because his partners look to Costa in most of the plays , so Robben didn’t have the chance to play enough with the ball.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby zozon » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:52 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:The fastest goal in bundesliga came because Pep line of 3 defenders. Despite the wrong pass of Alaba to Boateng, another CB beside Boateng will recover that ball or would not allow Volland to kick to the goal. Benatia was as fullback at the moment of this play, so Bayern allow a big hole in the center.

This. This is what i'm talking about for the last few months. Pep haterism has reached absolutely ridiculous level.
Here we go again. blaming Pep and his system for a STUPID individual mistake by Alaba? Are you even serious?
What's next, blaming Pep for playing Ulreich for not saving a penalty because Neuer wasn't available?

It reached new low when people were asking for WEINZIERL (for **** sake!!!) as a replacement.
Now it culminated by blaming the system for an amateur Alaba mistake.

I just want Pep to win the CL and leave, so we can appoint that asshole Klopp, Favre or WEINZIERL. People than can go and f*ck themselves
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Badger » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:00 am

Good game - not perhaps because it was the beautiful, dominant game that we like to see from Bayern, but more because of what the team achieved against many difficulties and setbacks. Nearly everyone played well, except perhaps Robben, who had a poor day by his standards, and Alcantara, who didn't really get going. No major criticisms though - it is a good start to the season.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Machiavellico » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:50 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:The fastest goal in bundesliga came because Pep line of 3 defenders. Despite the wrong pass of Alaba to Boateng, another CB beside Boateng will recover that ball or would not allow Volland to kick to the goal. Benatia was as fullback at the moment of this play, so Bayern allow a big hole in the center.

This is like saying Costa's earlier crosses didn't meet any of the other forwards because Pep didn't play 8 strikers at the front :lol:

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:07 am

So was it the fastest goal or join fastest goal of the Bundesliga?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 am

They said last night in Sportstudio Volland's goal was 9.3 seconds, Bellarabi's 9.6 seconds. So fastest goal, although kinda semi-official.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:45 pm

zozon wrote:
This. This is what i'm talking about for the last few months. Pep haterism has reached absolutely ridiculous level.
Here we go again. blaming Pep and his system for a STUPID individual mistake by Alaba? Are you even serious?

I am not anti-Pep, also I wrote that Alaba made a wrong pass, but hope Pep doesn´t have your mentality, because this means that he will not recognize his fault in that play, he will not make any adjustment, so opponent will try to take advantage of this for next games.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby harry-muc » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:52 pm

it was a great match!why? because this was the type of game why i love football. and it was a bayern match...from the begging everything went against us, but we won because of a great mentality. thats what i want to see.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Hoffenheim strategy at the beginning cause confusion to our players before they began the game, they didn’t read the plan of the opponent, so they got confuse in that play.

Despite this goal, I think in overall Bayern played a good game, we were the best team. My only question is: Why the hell Lewandowski didn’t start the game??.. :evil:

Maybe Guardiola feels and take serious the nonsense critics received during the week about the lack of German players on the team, that decide to use Gotze, instead of Lewa for start the match, in order to have 5 German starting.... I suppose this, because no other reason to bench Lewandowski.

Understand that Guardiola change lineups depending on the opponent Bayern will face, but no reason to bench Lewandowski, I think that with him in the beginning, we would score more goals.

Despite all of these, I enjoy the game; it was very fun, vertical football from both teams. =D>

Douglas Costa the man of the match, =D> he assist the second goal with his right foot, showing again that he can also play with his weak leg and in both sides, a good news for being less dependent in Robbery.

And about Robben, he was disappear because his partners look to Costa in most of the plays , so Robben didn’t have the chance to play enough with the ball.

I'm sure Pep benched Lewy just because he's trying to develop a false 9 plan B to be used in case Lewy gets injured. Besides, Götze needs playing time and its hard to fit so many attacking players at the same time.
PunkCapitalist

Postby pyrasur » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:08 pm

It would be easier for some people if we could play with 12 players. Easy to say no reason to bench Lewandowski, harder to come up with someone to bench in their place. Armchair quarterbacks.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
I'm sure Pep benched Lewy just because he's trying to develop a false 9 plan B to be used in case Lewy gets injured. Besides, Götze needs playing time and its hard to fit so many attacking players at the same time.

But thats why bayern prepare a busy preaseason, to experiment in order to conclude the plan A, B and C for the coming season.

For me, playing away in Hoffenheim was not the moment to make experiment. I am not criticizing Gotze, for me he is the first option to substitute Müller or Lewa, but in the toughest official games, Guardiola has to respect the position of his best players. This was a game to play with the best 11 available.

I think bayern could score more goals with Lewa on the pitch in the beginning, so we could prevent that toughest situation of yesterday, of being losing two points in the final part of the game.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga