You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-18] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2015-04-18] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:35 pm

I want to see Rode in starting 11 in every game.Period.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:37 pm

It's clear to me Rode and Gaudino must get more playing time. Things looked a lot more solid today, especially without Alonso.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:40 pm

bastos80 wrote:Rode was great.

He's winning the BayernForum.com Man Of The Match so far.

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:It's clear to me Rode and Gaudino must get more playing time. Things looked a lot more solid today, especially without Alonso.

I'm at a point now where I prefer those two start over Alonso and Götze...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby prasun77 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 pm

i mean seriously..i am reallly starting to think that few people don't watch bayern matches but just just to convince other people that they did..just critisize gotze(and dante,though its true for him 99%) thinking that its true everytime..
You know who is playing worse than gotze this season..yet is facing no flak?(no i am not comparing these 2..just this season's performance!)Andres Iniesta!Deal with it!
Gotze is just 22 yet people expect the heaven and earth from him in a team which has no dearth of match winners!

Now someday i will hear that gaudino has not scored or assisted yet and he should be sold! #-o :lol: :lol:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:28 pm

prasun77 wrote:i mean seriously..i am reallly starting to think that few people don't watch bayern matches but just just to convince other people that they did..just critisize gotze(and dante,though its true for him 99%) thinking that its true everytime..
You know who is playing worse than gotze this season..yet is facing no flak?(no i am not comparing these 2..just this season's performance!)Andres Iniesta!Deal with it!
QGotze is just 22 yet people expect the heaven and earth from him in a team which has no dearth of match winners!

People don't talk about Iniesta because he doesn't play for Bayern. In my opinion, Götze deserves whatever criticism is levied against him. He cost 37 million Euro, and other then for a brief spell in the beginning of the season, has done nothing to earn that fee. More often than not, he is invisible out there. I always pull for him to succeed - I really want him to - but he just doesn't produce.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:31 pm

I’m really disappointed with this game. I expected something resembling practice for Porto game and maybe it was. There were few changes in actors, a bit lesser team and still the game was like a mirror image of Porto disaster. There were no slightest changes in tactics, just the same stuff.
It did not work first time with Porto and it looks like Bayern will try to play the same game again on Tuesday. Let’s hope double bubble works.
Better result though but was it due to Bayern play or Hoffenheim?
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby pyrasur » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 pm

prasun77 wrote:i mean seriously..i am reallly starting to think that few people don't watch bayern matches but just just to convince other people that they did..just critisize gotze(and dante,though its true for him 99%) thinking that its true everytime..

Brave statement. On the balance of the second half of the season Götze has been poor, but I doubt many watched the game against Hoffenheim when I saw flashes of the Götze we thought we were buying. He had an excellent drive where he ghosted past everyone, just wish he did it more often! It's so frustrating because he is capable of it!
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby runaway » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm

I just loled at the Rode love. Meanwhile Rafinha created the most chances and got a 6 in our ratings. :coffee:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby pyrasur » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Korab wrote:I’m really disappointed with this game. I expected something resembling practice for Porto game and maybe it was. There were few changes in actors, a bit lesser team and still the game was like a mirror image of Porto disaster. There were no slightest changes in tactics, just the same stuff.
It did not work first time with Porto and it looks like Bayern will try to play the same game again on Tuesday. Let’s hope double bubble works.
Better result though but was it due to Bayern play or Hoffenheim?

I doubt Pep wants to tip his hand. I was happy because it was more opportunity for players to prove themselves than an opportunity for tactics. Players who deserve playing time to grow (Gaudino), players who Pep hasn't played a lot but will have to depend on against Porto (Rode), and opportunities for players to redeem themselves (Götze and Dante). He spared guys like Thiago and Boateng from potential injury for as long as he could, but had enough senior players to make it a reasonable game so everyone could take it seriously.

Could be wrong, but I would rather Pep manage to pull a tactical surprise on Porto than have 90 minutes against Hoffenheim to work it against Porto.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:41 pm

runaway wrote: Meanwhile Rafinha created the most chances and got a 6 in our ratings.

Meh 6.94 ish ;)
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby prasun77 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:47 pm

nm462272 wrote:People don't talk about Iniesta because he doesn't play for Bayern. In my opinion, Götze deserves whatever criticism is levied against him. He cost 37 million Euro, and other then for a brief spell in the beginning of the season, has done nothing to earn that fee. More often than not, he is invisible out there. I always pull for him to succeed - I really want him to - but he just doesn't produce.

I was talking about the cules for this one..Their faith in Iniesta hasn't shaken one bit and he is still revered as he was before..believe me the way Iniesta is playing this season..its comparable to shaqiri!(yes,THIS season only!)
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:36 pm

prasun77 wrote:Gotze is just 22 yet people expect the heaven and earth from him in a team which has no dearth of match winners!

The main problem with Gotze is that he dont help at all in the development of the plays, he dont even appear on the game, minutes pass and I always ask myself where is Gotze?

In Pep system he is very lost.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:47 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
prasun77 wrote:Gotze is just 22 yet people expect the heaven and earth from him in a team which has no dearth of match winners!

The main problem with Gotze is that he dont help at all in the development of the plays, he dont even appear on the game, minutes pass and I always ask myself where is Gotze?

In Pep system he is very lost.

You are right... but Lewa adopted to it in a few months Goetze has been here since Aug2013....
I guess The board sees this too so I think they have to decide if to continue with Pep and lose €38 or end the story with Pep here. After all if I am not mistaken it was not Pep who wanted Gotze here but Bayern (Uli & Kalle)

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Gotze should prove as a second striker, because what he had at least in the start of the season was the goal, he almost score in the first games, so in order to save his career with Bayern, should prove him nearly the goal.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga