You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-18] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2015-04-18] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:20 pm

With 5 games left in bundesliga, Bayern had conceded just 13 goals, meaning that if they receive an average of 1 goal per game, they will tied the best record of less goal conceded from Bayern treble team 2012/2013 season.

And for our surprise they could even get a new record.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:25 pm

prasun77 wrote:i mean seriously..i am reallly starting to think that few people don't watch bayern matches but just just to convince other people that they did..

Well if you are the one who really watch the games, please write what he did today, because for me it was another underperformance game from him.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Reinhart » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:55 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:The main problem with Gotze is that he dont help at all in the development of the plays, he dont even appear on the game, minutes pass and I always ask myself where is Gotze?

The biggest problem I see with Goetze's game is that he slows the game down too much in the final third when Bayern are on the attack. He also gets dispossessed too easily because his dribbling skills are not quite up to snuff and he has absolutely no pace on and off the ball. I'm making these judgements based on the price Bayern paid for him otherwise he is a good technical player who is still young and has time to develop.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:38 pm

prasun77 wrote:
Now someday i will hear that gaudino has not scored or assisted yet and he should be sold! #-o :lol: :lol:

What is wrong with you? The team is on the brink of elimination from its season target and you think we are expecting too much of a 40 million player? He hasn't produced anything anywhere for two years other than the World Cup goal, a notable but shortly lived parenthesis and doctors are getting blamed for injuries while he's marauding on the pitch barely getting ball contacts or participating in plays.

I haven't seen a single comment in one and a half years from anyone saying "oh good, he's out but we have Götze." So what sort of objectivity are you using to formulate your half baked sarcasm?

Do I have anything against him? Not since he first showed up on the NT with five minutes to go and he linked up with Müller to show one of the most promising moves I've seen. That was five years ago. Not since he assisted Lewandowski to humble Madrid. That was two years ago. Should we wait another year or two until he proves he's worth for five minutes while the rest of the team need people to step up and he's nowhere to be seen?

Go put your sarcastic comments in threads from players that at least show up so you can have half an argument to start with.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:09 pm

tflags wrote:What is wrong with you? The team is on the brink of elimination from its season target and you think we are expecting too much of a 40 million player? He hasn't produced anything anywhere for two years other than the World Cup goal, a notable but shortly lived parenthesis and doctors are getting blamed for injuries while he's marauding on the pitch barely getting ball contacts or participating in plays.

I haven't seen a single comment in one and a half years from anyone saying "oh good, he's out but we have Götze." So what sort of objectivity are you using to formulate your half baked sarcasm?

Do I have anything against him? Not since he first showed up on the NT with five minutes to go and he linked up with Müller to show one of the most promising moves I've seen. That was five years ago. Not since he assisted Lewandowski to humble Madrid. That was two years ago. Should we wait another year or two until he proves he's worth for five minutes while the rest of the team need people to step up and he's nowhere to be seen?

Go put your sarcastic comments in threads from players that at least show up so you can have half an argument to start with.

Right..so what was illaramendi's price or maybe ozil's?(you know that i could go on right? even fellaini underperformed for a season and a half..until LVG figured out how to use him!)
Gotze should be given an year more..his abilities remain the same..he will shine..he will take a little bit more time to adjust i think..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby mats19 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:17 pm

My only fear now it's that he follows the steps of Ozil (underperforming in the last years, after a promising start at the 2010 WC)
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby pyrasur » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Even Özil is performing now for Arsenal. Perhaps when players play so often, they are too close to the problem to work out how to get their form back. Robben, Özil, and others were vilified but used extended breaks to figure out their game.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bundesliga