You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-17] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Hertha BSC will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 17

Re: [2012-03-17] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Postby RAGHU » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:00 pm

tflags wrote:CroCHEF wrote:

ROTFL! Major

:lol: :lol:

but ribery cheated, he was a bit late :twisted:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Ribery looks really up for it:)...its like it is matter of life or death:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm

RAGHU wrote:

Hah, yeah, I wanted to say that it wasn't the only time he cheated during that game, but apparently I am a minority here. :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RAGHU » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 am

quaazi wrote:RAGHU wrote:

but ribery cheated, he was a bit late

Hah, yeah, I wanted to say that it wasn't the only time he cheated during that game, but apparently I am a minority here.

:)
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 am

quaazi wrote:
RAGHU wrote:

Hah, yeah, I wanted to say that it wasn't the only time he cheated during that game, but apparently I am a minority here. :|

I second this. He falls down with every tiny challenge in the box and whines about it to refs. It is unsporting and he is going to get a reputation pretty quickly. Did we really need him to exaggarate the contacts on him in order to win our match?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilverX » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:55 pm

RAGHU wrote:
tflags wrote:CroCHEF wrote:

ROTFL! Major

Lmao, i was going to say something about this when it happened but completely forgot about it. It was hilarious!!! Kroos and Ribery are supposed to be best buds off the field, and you could see it on the field as well.

Was epic tho, it shows our players are having fun and goofing off while taking care of business, like it should be.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAGHU » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 am

Effenberg hits out at Ribery and Kroos over Hertha Berlin 'rock, paper, scissors' game

Former Bayern Munich midfielder Stefan Effenberg has slammed Franck Ribery and Toni Kroos for unproper behaviour in Saturday's 6-0 victory against Hertha Berlin.

The 43-year-old's criticism comes as a result of the duo playing a game of 'rock, paper, scissors' to determine who would take a free kick during the game.

"They were playing against a team that is fighting against relegation and for them to be joking around - this should not happen," Effenberg told Sky90.

This is not the first time, however, that such an game has been played during a Bundesliga game this season: in November, Borussia Monchengladbach duo Marco Reus and Mike Hanke did the same thing during a 3-0 win against Koln.

Bayern are currently second in the Bundesliga table, five points behind leaders Borussia Dortmund.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/19/2978134/effenberg-hits-out-at-ribery-and-kroos-over-hertha-berlin

effenberg is a sourpuss..
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby lau03143 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 am

RAGHU wrote:Image

Effenberg hits out at Ribery and Kroos over Hertha Berlin 'rock, paper, scissors' game

Former Bayern Munich midfielder Stefan Effenberg has slammed Franck Ribery and Toni Kroos for unproper behaviour in Saturday's 6-0 victory against Hertha Berlin.

The 43-year-old's criticism comes as a result of the duo playing a game of 'rock, paper, scissors' to determine who would take a free kick during the game.

"They were playing against a team that is fighting against relegation and for them to be joking around - this should not happen," Effenberg told Sky90.

This is not the first time, however, that such an game has been played during a Bundesliga game this season: in November, Borussia Monchengladbach duo Marco Reus and Mike Hanke did the same thing during a 3-0 win against Koln.

Bayern are currently second in the Bundesliga table, five points behind leaders Borussia Dortmund.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/19/2978134/effenberg-hits-out-at-ribery-and-kroos-over-hertha-berlin

effenberg is a sourpuss..

I really don't see what the problem is. I'd rather they did that than argue on the pitch about it. I say well done Franck and Toni! Showing a bit of team spirit and common sense!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:36 am

It wouldn't happen in Effenberg's team, yes. But we don't have an Effenberg or a Kahn around, so why not have a different atmosphere? Enforcing discipline when our players are not that is quite counterproductive.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 am

They were just joking around and I think it's good to see that they're having so much fun together.

Effenberg has a point, but to be honest I love that are players are being a bit arrogant again, both on the pitch and off the pitch (Ribery's comment regarding the CL draw). Too much arrogance is bad, but it's ok in moderated amounts as it makes the others fear us and hopefully show too much respect. Seriously, recently Dortmund have been much more arrogant than Bayern. That's not normal...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga