You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-10-01] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Hertha BSC will win
11%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
89%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2017-10-01] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Not that easy... It won't... But it would definitely be a step towards improvement...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Try all of you to find the best coach possible, best formations, etc... but a huge part of this problem is Rummenigge and Uli conservative philosophy of signing players.

After 2014/2015 season they were advice that Robben and Ribery reach to their limits, but they still wanted to keep them as our first options in the starting lineup.

We need world class wingers if bayern people pretend to compete against top internationals opponents.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Manchu » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:05 pm

#12 wrote:Not that easy... It won't... But it would definitely be a step towards improvement...

At this point, we need to take things step by step. Bring in coach with ideas(Tuchel), start playing starting lineups that make sense, organize a coherent system with actual tactics, work on attacking creativity, and start consistently dominating teams, all while trying to stay in the Bundesliga, the Pokal, and the Champions League long enough for the new coach's changes to take effect.*

Then, next summer get rid of certain players(Tolisso, Ribery, Ulreich, and maybe Robben), bring in good players--World class RW(Sane? Mane? Someone else? Do you have anyone in mind other than Lemar?), Brandt(I know you don't like him that much but he's very cheap and very good and does a lot to help in the midfield battle), Goretzka, Mario Gomez, maybe another midfielder if Sanches doesn't develop properly. The only player who I would to extend whose contract runs out is Rafinha because, although he's getting old, I don't think we'll find a better alternative.

*I don't think that we're out of any of these competitions yet. We were absolutely terrible this time last year but managed to win the Bundesliga and make respectable showings in the other two, despite the mistakes that Ancelotti made. And, as always, the NT offers intriguing tactics and a good system which many of our players are already familiar with and which we could easily copy.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:38 pm

We're out of BuLi for sure... Current setup makes it imperative to win in Dortmund...No way in hell do I see that happen...

As for players... Slim pickins... That's why I'm so hell bent over a few players: they're not just extraordinary, they're also very rare...
Given his latest performances, Sané seems unattainable ...

Malcom is the only "new" one right now that I think might be worth a shot...
Tolisso should get a few more games before sending him packing again, but so far, nothing special...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Just calm down. Last year we were in a similar situation with RB Leipzig few point above us and we easily turned around the situation.

We have a top squad and Ancelotti is finally gone. We just need to sign a good coach and we're back in business

Also, I really don't like Tolisso and I hate to see so many rotations in midfield. Tolisso, Rudy, Vidal, Thiago, now Martinez... We need to find our starting midfield and move on from there. The defense is fine with Alaba, Hummels, Boateng and Kimmich. They just need some more games to get their rhythm going
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:14 pm

:!: :?:
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Bayern1900 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Sacking Carlo in September was the worst possible decision by the board, will only lead to more instability, grief and pretty much writes off the whole season, only coach that is available is Thomas Tuchel, he has had no pre-season and no time with players, and anyway why just not play out the rest of the season with Ancelotti, give him the benefit of the doubt, are we going to win any silverware now?

The bloody board needs to drop their dumb philosophy of the past and realise we are in 2017 and start splashing some cash or else we are stuffed as a club, it was shown on Wednesday! Just look at this summers transfer window, we can't bring in these world class players, instead we turn to free transfers or youngsters who haven't developed yet...

The decision makers at Bayern need to change their philosophy or else the ship is sinking and sinking fast....
Bayern1900
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:17 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Just calm down. Last year we were in a similar situation with RB Leipzig few point above us and we easily turned around the situation.

We have a top squad and Ancelotti is finally gone. We just need to sign a good coach and we're back in business

Also, I really don't like Tolisso and I hate to see so many rotations in midfield. Tolisso, Rudy, Vidal, Thiago, now Martinez... We need to find our starting midfield and move on from there. The defense is fine with Alaba, Hummels, Boateng and Kimmich. They just need some more games to get their rhythm going

Easily? We?
We won it with luck and cause THEY were shit... Veh said it today: that game in Ingolstadt for example... Pure luck...

It was THREE points... For ONE matchday...
We've been trailing since matchday one this year, with GROWING distance... And against a better opponent more suited for a title race... Plus we're less stable... Team mechanics don't grow back overnight... Even if we WERE to regain strength, by the time we'd be back on track we'd already be too far behind...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:27 pm

-Never start a match without at least one of James & Thiago because those 2 are the only players who are creative and actually have ideas
-Thomas Müller must be put on the bench and from there, he must fight for a starting position.
-Tolisso is not bad, but absolutely has no impact on the game, he is just a player from 11. Compare him to Rudy and you will know what i mean.
-No rotation is bad, but over-rotating is worse. Till this moment, we do not know who our starting 11 players are. set a starting team, then change 1 or 2 players as needed (e.g. fatigue or tactical reasons)
-Coman must become a starter now.
-Signing a top winger this WINTER must become our club's top priority: Draxler and Mahrez are available

Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Agreed on most points; in fact, they match some of the ones I posted on the tactics thread. Who is available this winter and isn't CL-tied though?

Most of the time I would play Thiago instead of Rudy. However, I agree: Rudy > Tolisso so far, and I wouldn't mind him rotating in as long as James is playing. Tolisso needs to improve a lot. I don't see why we should bother to rotate him in (as Carlo was doing) unless he either trains very well or performs well in his sub appearances. At the moment, we have better players. He's just a decent backup. (Side note: if we are indeed going to get Goretzka, then there's even less reason to play him because Goretzka will almost certainly be a starter).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:17 pm

I made a mistake earlier this year and had organized a Hen Do today....I'm glad I made that mistake. :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 pm

Any cuties? Could've taken me - any OTHER cuties, of course

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:51 pm

#12 wrote:Any cuties? Could've taken me - any OTHER cuties, of course

Depends how good your stripping skills are, my friend. :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:15 pm

I'm not a BIG dancer but there's other... - Nah let's not go down that road...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Larhm » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:09 am

I think we need a player with big presence. Ever since Lahm left, the team had lost almost all the games in preseason and now doing badly in all competitions. Look at Man Utd, Zlatan came and every thing started to gel. Even Fellaini is bossing the midfield and scoring goals now.
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga