You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-02-18] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Hertha BSC will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2017-02-18] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lukas » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 pm

I don't think we've been that bad, defending was bad for the goal but it shouldn't have been a FK. Apart from that they haven't done much, should be 0-0.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Hertha berlin certainly don't deserve to be in the lead.... Non existent free kick resulting in the goal and no other chanced. We are not playing that bad. Created some chances just need to shoot more instead of trying to dribble to the goal.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dalv » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:23 pm

we score 3 in the 2nd half
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:Let me say it like this... Waiting for the big-mouthing people on their high horses who were flooding the Arsenal thread after ONE decent performance against a more than shit team... 1-0 Berlin btw... Deserved...

Celebrating the opponent's goals again. Embarrassing how a Bayern fan actually look forward to a Hertha goal, just for the sake of coming back to a forum thread to... I don't know, trying to falsify people for celebrating a 5-1 win in the Champions League? You were acting like a cunt on that match, proven wrong and you hope Bayern lose the next match so you can be right.

I see now that you're supporting Leipzig, so that one post where you say "Leipzig will win, mark my words" will be proven to be true. You no longer want Bayern to win any Bundesliga games because you look forward to quoting that post in May, telling people "I told you so". All because that would feel better than seeing Philipp Lahm lift the Bundesliga shield in his last season. Pathetic.

Why are you even replying dude? Just block him and be done with it. Everybody reasonable on this forum should do the same.
Last edited by zozon on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby ottackon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:Let me say it like this... Waiting for the big-mouthing people on their high horses who were flooding the Arsenal thread after ONE decent performance against a more than shit team... 1-0 Berlin btw... Deserved...

Celebrating the opponent's goals again. Embarrassing how a Bayern fan actually look forward to a Hertha goal, just for the sake of coming back to a forum thread to... I don't know, trying to falsify people for celebrating a 5-1 win in the Champions League? You were acting like a cunt on that match, proven wrong and you hope Bayern lose the next match so you can be right.

I see now that you're supporting Leipzig, so that one post where you say "Leipzig will win, mark my words" will be proven to be true. You no longer want Bayern to win any Bundesliga games because you look forward to quoting that post in May, telling people "I told you so". All because that would feel better than seeing Philipp Lahm lift the Bundesliga shield in his last season. Pathetic.

Why are you still wasting your time with this kind of trolls ? The "add foe" function is useful.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:25 pm

JANCKER wrote:I'll wait for the final whistle for a final judgement unlike vs Arsenal... This a team that knows how to defend without the ball unlike Arsenal. Away game. Different game, different motivation... let's see what happens after they come out in the second half.

Lewa will come in and score twice.
Final score HB 1. FCB 2.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:27 pm

We aren't playing bad. We are just struggling a bit in the final third and our defending was bad at the set piece.

Coman for Costa and Lewy for Kimmich.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Auf Geht's Bayern !!!
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote: Lewy for Kimmich.

You're kiddin right ?

Kimmich is our best MF today. He recover the most ball, he delivers the best passes (even if Thiago did some good too but he isn't good as Kimmich today overrall).

What about Bernat who is catastrophic today, offensivly he did one awful cross and defensivly every thing come from his side, he got pass 5 times in 1v1 !

Is it that the non-german / german debate ? #-o
Last edited by Coman on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 pm

ottackon wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

Why are you still wasting your time with this kind of trolls ? The "add foe" function is useful.

Yep, you are particularly the one who should reply to this...
Obviously, you have nothing to say that would convince someone on an argumentative level...
I was already supporting this club when you guys were still liquid... I think I have a fine sense of when something is wrong... So just go ahead on the high horse... The bigger the feel, the harder they fall...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Penalties for my local team... Would rather be watching Ancelotti right now :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Coman wrote:

You're kiddin right ?

Kimmich is our best MF today. He recover the most ball, he delivers the best passes (even if Thiago did some good too but he isn't good as Kimmich today overrall).

What about Bernat who is catastrophic today, offensivly he did one awful cross and defensivly every thing come from his side, he got pass 5 times in 1v1 !

Bernat hasn't been great, but catastrophic is too much. Yeah, I'd put Lewy in for Kimmich, because we need to improve in the final third and I think Vidal and Thiago are essential in MF. Lewy provides the final touch we need in the box.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Are the ref kidding ? The ball was OUT !!
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:38 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:

You're kiddin right ?

Bernat hasn't been great, but catastrophic is too much. Yeah, I'd put Lewy in for Kimmich, because we need to improve in the final third and I think Vidal and Thiago are essential in MF. Lewy provides the final touch we need in the box.

Yeah I understand but still, he is the best on the field he has to stay ... even if Müller, Thiago or Vidal has to go out.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"] Lewy for Kimmich.

You're kiddin right ?

Yeah I understand but still, he is the best on the field he has to stay ... even if Müller, Thiago or Vidal has to go out.[/quote]
I'm not a huge fan of Kimmich as a midfielder. In my view, he doesn't make the difference either offensively or defensively. That's why I want him to become a RB so bad, I'd rather us go ahead with Thiago, Vidal, Javi and Renato as our main MFs.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga