You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-02-18] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Hertha BSC will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2017-02-18] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Same old story since Ancelotti is here. Another poor and boring game save just by chance and a world class player in the end.

Why Kimmich was out ? Is he injured ? Because seeing him OUT while he was our best player for Alonso who did NOTHING, it's a shame !
Same with Bernat. How is it possible Bernat, the worst player on the field, stay for 80 minutes on the field ? Alaba should have been LB in the second half and Martinez IN as CB.

I was so right about Alonso, without pressing it's too easy for him, like against Arsenal .. but against any good Bundesliga side who press a little, it's over. Mistake on mistake...

About the overrall mood here on the forum :

#12 is so right, he has right to complain about what he sees and it's just normal he has a bad feeling about what could happen against something else than an Arsenal joke.

If you're happy with what you're seeing for 7 months then let's keep be happy, but the fall will be horrible for you..

If we weren't Bayern, most of you would say this team is a fraud, overlucky etc.. and that you would like to play them to give them a lesson in UCL. I feel like what we were under Guardiola the first season, we' were a fraud for months, winning against an average Arsenal, a Manchester United 8th in EPL and when Real Madrid came ... BOOM the fraud has been shown !

I understand you have big hope, I have big hopes too ! But just be a little realistic before saying "haters" like little kids every time someone said something..

There will not be a last minute goal every game and there will not be a weak Arsenal every time neither.

Winning the UCL is still way possible ... if many things change.
Last edited by Coman on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Dalv » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Seeing some of the comments here I can't believe my eyes. Costa played very well, has anyone seen his runs? His incursions through many opposition players? The pitch he covered? Either some of you watched a different game, either you don't really understand football and just go with the flow: oh this guy says Costa played bad, I have no idea what's going on but I'm gonna say the same thing.

About the match, I feel a bit sorry for Hertha actually, their workrate was absolutely amazing, played much better than Arsenal, while we lacked ideas in the final third.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Haha. Premiere League Tiiiiiiimeeee = Drama time!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Me right now

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby rthebest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Dalv wrote:Seeing some of the comments here I can't believe my eyes. Costa played very well, has anyone seen his runs? His incursions through many opposition players? The pitch he covered? Either some of you watched a different game, either you don't really understand football and just go with the flow: oh this guy says Costa played bad, I have no idea what's going on but I'm gonna say the same thing.

He was invisible in the first half , but in the second half specially after 60 min he started picking up his game.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby BayernSupporter » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:38 pm

LOL Hertha got theirselves to blame. They kept trying to kill time by laying on the ground LOL
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ottackon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:39 pm

rthebest wrote:
Dalv wrote:Seeing some of the comments here I can't believe my eyes. Costa played very well, has anyone seen his runs? His incursions through many opposition players? The pitch he covered? Either some of you watched a different game, either you don't really understand football and just go with the flow: oh this guy says Costa played bad, I have no idea what's going on but I'm gonna say the same thing.

He was invisible in the first half , but in the second half specially after 60 min he started picking up his game.

No no, he created several chances in the last 15 minutes of the first half , his crosses were unfortunately blocked.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Five mins were a big surprise to me.
The extea min came because they affected two subs during the et

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:43 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Kovacic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:46 pm

About the match, I feel a bit sorry for Hertha actually, their workrate was absolutely amazing, played much better than Arsenal, while we lacked ideas in the final third.

Considering Costa, go home, your drunk he is not performing at all . He does some runs here and there and makes nothing out of that. Look at Atletico Madrids frontline, they don't make fancy runs like that but when they get close to the goal they are crucial . Costa is not on a level we want our wingers to be. He will turn out to be another Shaqiri at the end so lets sell him for some money as long as we can .

Without Lewa we can't do anything. They just had to evacuate Robben and focus on scoring goals . We need to forget about Alonso, get some real wingers, and have someone to step up when Lewa is out of gas for next season together with an ASAP RB if we don't intend to pls Kimmich there, or else we will turn out like those forgoten Italian sides who are struggling atm. Also I still don't see why we got Ancelotti for our coach at a moment when we switch generations . He has no balls and eye for talent to do what we need to do . Klopp was the perfect choice but whatever.
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

LMFAO
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We won 3-2 despite missing 2 of the first 3 penalties. And we got a red card during the shootout wtf hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked it on maltafootball.com
Istra missed the first two!
Now Flo v Hmr that should be a good one

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It was actually:
Isla score Sliema miss
Isla miss Sliema score
Isla score Sliema miss
Isla miss Sliema score
Red card
Isla miss Sliema score

All 5 misses were saves ;) Neuer who? :P

Back on topic: good we managed a point at least, but disappointing result nonetheless. We seem determined to keep the league exciting this year. Like I said a couple of days ago, it's good enough if we keep showing up for the big games. However, it's not fun watching Bayern play this way and get these results all the time.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Thing is: will we always be able to do that?!
That was one of Jupps biggest concerns, after 2012, where this didn't work - which is why he was always demanding focus even after the league was won...
At least we managed to get this point, but against a Hertha that has won ONE game in 2017... Opponents will inly get better from here - will we? I think we will run out of luck at some point, better not stress it... Back in the times of Effenberg we had those games, too... But most of the games we went out and showed them who's boss in the first half to then relax in the second... Currently I have a feeling we're relaxing for 85 and then start urging and sometimes actually playing...
You don't need to score 4 or 5 every game... You don't need total dominance for 95 minutes every game... But part of the identity and the self-conception of this club is to be dominant and bossy wherever we play, especially since 2009... So I'm sorry, especially towards users like Dumble who I like very much, but I get emotional during these games and I just want A LITTLE more... (an occasional shot on goal would do...)
Still happy we got the lucky punch... Now let's hope for Hecking's boys to get a draw as well!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Against Hertha who won 9 out of 10 home games this season before this game.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:11 pm

#12 wrote:Thing is: will we always be able to do that?!
That was one of Jupps biggest concerns, after 2012, where this didn't work - which is why he was always demanding focus even after the league was won...
At least we managed to get this point, but against a Hertha that has won ONE game in 2017... Opponents will inly get better from here - will we? I think we will run out of luck at some point, better not stress it... Back in the times of Effenberg we had those games, too... But most of the games we went out and showed them who's boss in the first half to then relax in the second... Currently I have a feeling we're relaxing for 85 and then start urging and sometimes actually playing...
You don't need to score 4 or 5 every game... You don't need total dominance for 95 minutes every game... But part of the identity and the self-conception of this club is to be dominant and bossy wherever we play, especially since 2009... So I'm sorry, especially towards users like Dumble who I like very much, but I get emotional during these games and I just want A LITTLE more... (an occasional shot on goal would do...)
Still happy we got the lucky punch... Now let's hope for Hecking's boys to get a draw as well!

Sorry for the call-out too. I say it'd be healthier for you and more enjoyable for everyone involved to slightly change your minimal expectation from "showing a bit of dominance every match without scoring 5, as long as we enjoy the match",to "allowing a few utter shit matches like this per season, as long as we deliver the title and don't falter in big games". Less stress that way and you don't end up as frustrated as you would.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga