You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-03] Hertha BSC Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:36 am

Hertha BSC Berlin win
No votes
Draw
36%
Bayern Munich win
64%

Total votes : 11

[2007-03-03] Hertha BSC Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:36 am

This is our next league match. We don't have any mid-week matches, so our players will not be tired. Having said that, their mind might be set on the crunch encounter against Real Madrid just four days later, so the result might be more difficult to predict than one may think.
Last edited by MUTU on Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:40 pm

Image vs Image

my prediction 1-1 :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:25 pm

Yeah, Bayern is now entering a very difficult period for them. They play Hertha Berlin then 4 days later they play Real and then 4 days later they play Werder Bremen. After Werder they play Frankfurt and Schalke. It's going to be interesting to see how the team does during this period.

BTW...Supr4king, how did you put the logos in your post? I've been trying but I haven't been successful at it.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:13 pm

I voted for a win...we are already on the right path...we'll continue to be...with the help of Ottmar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:20 pm

tracylynn wrote:BTW...Supr4king, how did you put the logos in your post? I've been trying but I haven't been successful at it.

When posting a reply, click on the "Img" button (the one next to "YouTube"), paste in the URL of the image and click on the "Img" button again. That allows you to insert an image in the body.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm

How have Hertha been playing lately? I think Bayern may win 1-0, but it will probably be a draw.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:46 pm

Mirage wrote:How have Hertha been playing lately? I think Bayern may win 1-0, but it will probably be a draw.

They just drew with Stuttgart in Stuttgart...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:00 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:How have Hertha been playing lately? I think Bayern may win 1-0, but it will probably be a draw.

They just drew with Stuttgart in Stuttgart...

yes.. they have a good team. it will be hard to beat them home
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:31 am

I don’t want to call this a make-or-break time, but I think these next couple of matches will tell what kind of team we have. We need to capitalize on the gifts Stuttgart, Werder, and Schalke gave us, so 1-0 Bayern.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:05 am

playing away to hertha has never been easy for us, it's a gona b a tricky tie, but let me go for a narrow Bayern win, say, 1 - 0 !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:21 pm

I voted for a win. Hertha having a midweek game could be an important difference, plus they lost so hopefully they won't be up to the challenge. Bayern have to get pumped up for Madrid, plus a win is essential to make the Werder game count next week. Berlin away is never easy, but I think 2-0 or 3-1 is doable. No Hargreaves apparently, but Schweini, Van Buyten and Willy will be back. Demichelis in for Owen, or should someone else get a chance?
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:29 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:Demichelis in for Owen, or should someone else get a chance?

I would go with Ottl.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:58 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
FCBinNYC wrote:Demichelis in for Owen, or should someone else get a chance?

I would go with Ottl.

Me too.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:45 pm

I voted for a bayern win, only because i was optimistic earlier in the week. But now I think it with be a draw. 1-1 in my opinion.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:20 am

WAY TO GO HAMBURG! They've done us another favor, beating Schalke 2-0, Bayern's got to do the business now! 6 points would be almost nothing, given Schalke's track record at being top of the league! If tomorrow wasn't important before, now it's essential.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga