You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-03] Hertha BSC Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:36 am

Hertha BSC Berlin win
No votes
Draw
36%
Bayern Munich win
64%

Total votes : 11

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 am

Carpe Diem. Bayern needs this as their motto. Things are starting to turn and they need to seize what is being given to them.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:58 am

Here is the link for the game if it doesn't show on TV.
http://myp2p.eu/Matches/Match5.htm
No excuse for not watching the game if you have internet access <--I think I spelled that right
FC Bajern

Postby fa » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:08 am

I'm hoping for a 1-2 win over Berlin, would be great if Stuttgart and Bremen both lose. Especially when Bremen loses and Bayern win, because then we are back in 3th place :!:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:41 pm

fa wrote:I'm hoping for a 1-2 win over Berlin, would be great if Stuttgart and Bremen both lose. Especially when Bremen loses and Bayern win, because then we are back in 3th place :!:

No we still wouldn´t be. They have better gaol difference.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:04 pm

Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart 2-0 lol
and damn 2-0 for us Podolski and Salihamidzich lol
FC Bajern

Postby fcelber87 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:07 pm

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR fur den FC Bayern! Poldi and Brazzo! C'mon Die Roten!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 pm

Bayern played very well. We should have won by a lot more.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Good game, that first half was almost perfect. I like how on GolTV they were still showing replays of the first goal when the second one went in! What a shot from Podolski! He'll be starting against Madrid, I imagine Makaay'll be there as well. This sets us up nicely for Werder next weekend, hopefully we'll keep the momentum going on Wednesday...wir lieben Munchen, JAWOHL!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:20 pm

Whoo-hoo!!! What a game. Bayern played well in the first half but they did seem to lose the fire in the second half but at least they kept their cool. Bayern should not go into halftime thinking the game is in the bag because it came close to bitting them in the behind. I'm sure Hitzfeld is going to remind the players about not doing that.

Podolski was the man!! That goal of his was good. Personally, I don't think he would've taken a shot like that under Magath because he didn't have much confidence in himself and Magath didn't have confidence in him. But under Hitzfeld, Podolski is a different player. His confidence is growing more and more and he seems to becoming more comfortable. IMO, he is the MOTM because of that goal and the fact that he had a part in the other two goals.

We still need to work on defense but I have faith that they will improve on that.

Way to go, Bayern!! =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:46 pm

Great game! For me, though, the man of the match was Salihamidzic. He showed great opportunism to score the first and did all the work in the second goal when he got past a couple of opponents and gave a marvelous lob to Podolski who had a relatively easy task of blasting it home.

I was also happy with the performance of Schweinsteiger. I think the fact that he did not start invoked some competition in him and he performed execllently in the last 25 mins or so in which he played.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 pm

Yeah Salihamidžič and Poldi played very well today. Congrats!

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:05 pm

poldi was easily my man of the match, pizarro should have really made it four, as a result of that save i was nervy for the last 5-10 minutes, especially seeing as though my confidence in lucio and van buyten is almost non existent at the moment, yet another poor game for those two!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:22 pm

I had to call my mom up and tell her the bad news.....her team lost!!!! :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:38 am

Hitzfeld's done it again! Great game guys!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:04 pm

Considering that 2 of our better-placed opponents lost a match and we now closed the gap, I am extremely confident that we will be in the CL next season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga